What's new

India fifth most powerful nation: National Security Index

I dont think the same,China deserve that position,after all per capita is not what that all matter's,though the same cannot be said about India,India is grossly overestimated,India is a nation which is still reluctant to have a say in international affair's due to its outdated NAM policy.

There is nothing wrong with the Non Aligned policy. We do not believe in a unipolar world and we should not join camps. We should maintain equidistance from all the major powers and should not make the mistake of serving the ends of some other country's foreign policy needs. India should think only for India. To remain quiet and simply listen, watch and learn till India becomes really a power to reckon with is a sound policy.

I fully endorse Deng Xiaoping when he said "Keep a cool head and maintain a low profile. Never take the lead - but aim to do something big.

1.America
2.Russia
3.China
4.France
5.India
6.UK

Defence capabilities.
Effective resources and political will power to use those capabilities at times.

This ranking comes from the Chinese govt. I think that the govt better than we understand the actual situation.
?2010 ????-?

5618482820110413160820025.jpg

Canada & Germany ahead of China & India.Impossible!! China deserves 2nd place.

a list I read once in some random newspaper...i had it saved in my computer as I found it quite correct..its more than military..it diplomatic muscle and softpower as well.
1.USA
2.China
3.India
4.France
5.Russia
6.Brazil
7.Japan
8.UK
9.Germany
10.Saudi Arabia
11.Pakistan
12.Australia
13.South Africa
14.Mexico
15.Israel
16.Italy
17.Spain
18.Canada
19.Iran
20.South Korea
21.Egypt
22.Turkey
23.North Korea
24.Indonesia
25.Malaysia
26.Philippines
27.Argentina
28.Norway
29.Taiwan
30.Venezuela

though strictly speaking in military sense....

1.USA
2.China
3.Russia
4.India
5.Germany
6.Turkey
7.France
8.Brazil
9.UK
10.Indonesia

a list I read once in some random newspaper...i had it saved in my computer as I found it quite correct..its more than military..it diplomatic muscle and softpower as well.
1.USA
2.China
3.India
4.France
5.Russia
6.Brazil
7.Japan
8.UK
9.Germany
10.Saudi Arabia
11.Pakistan
12.Australia
13.South Africa
14.Mexico
15.Israel
16.Italy
17.Spain
18.Canada
19.Iran
20.South Korea
21.Egypt
22.Turkey
23.North Korea
24.Indonesia
25.Malaysia
26.Philippines
27.Argentina
28.Norway
29.Taiwan
30.Venezuela

though strictly speaking in military sense....

1.USA
2.China
3.Russia
4.India
5.Germany
6.Turkey
7.France
8.Brazil
9.UK
10.Indonesia

although I am from Pakistan. . I doubt that Pakistan can be on no. 11 diplomatic muscle and softpower. . . . :unsure: :sarcastic:

Even Japan ahead of Bharat? :P in another thread someone was shouting something third or fourth etc. :rofl:

Thats because Australia is mostly unpolulated. There cant be much ressistance in aereas where there are no people.

This list is wrong by far.

1.USA
2.China
3.India
4.France
5.Russia
6.Brazil
7.Japan
8.UK
9.Germany
10.Saudi Arabia
11.Pakistan
12.Australia

Should be

1.USA
2.China
3.India
4.Germany
5.Russia
6.France
7.Japan
8.UK
9. Brazil
10. Australia
11.Saudi Arabia
12.Pakistan

Thats because Australia is mostly unpolulated. There cant be much ressistance in aereas where there are no people.

Having tons of people doesn't mean a military is stronger. It's all about equipment and training. The Australian Military has been designed so that not many people are required. Most of the defences are automatic.

Also the Navy and AirForce are bigger then the Army. You can't invade Australia without going by plane or sea, so the Nazy and Airforce are built up to stop that.

although I am from Pakistan. . I doubt that Pakistan can be on no. 11 diplomatic muscle and softpower. . . . :unsure: :sarcastic:

pakistan has a very fine military force which is very experienced in warfare...if you may place 10 pakistani soldiers to fight with 10 japanese soldiers to fight..pakistan will win for sure.

Having tons of people doesn't mean a military is stronger. It's all about equipment and training. The Australian Military has been designed so that not many people are required. Most of the defences are automatic.

Also the Navy and AirForce are bigger then the Army. You can't invade Australia without going by plane or sea, so the Nazy and Airforce are built up to stop that.

total strength of your air force is 253...Saudi has 1009....with air crafts like f 15E,EF and F 16....

As the original post states, the ranking isn't determined just on military power.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom