What's new

India getting closer to Iran's oil

CONNAN

Reaction score
Country
India
8ak - Indian Defence News

9 Jul 2010 8ak: Having fallen behind China in securing oil, India will find itself having to do high risk deals with rogue nations. Just one indication, is its attempt to build a closer relation with Iran while U.S. backed nations are getting ready to strike Iran's nuclear facilities, possibly wiping out a large section of its air force in the process.

Colin Clark from Dodbuzz.com reports that Saudi Arabia has given permission to Israel to cross its airspace to strike Iran. At the same time, according to Asian Age, Iran has invited Indian companies to invest in power plants and refineries it is planning to disinvest and double trade to US$30 billion by 2015.

As European nations refuse to re-fuel Iranian national carriers, India is signing a Civil Aviation agreement with Iran. To get an insight in to where Iran is going watch:

The proposed Israeli strike is over Iran's nuclear weapons development program. By simultaneously, approving Pakistan's right to have nuclear weapons as a deterrent Adm Mike Mullen showed the hypocritical behaviour of the U.S. that other countries are most worried about. Its okay to have nuclear weapons if you appear to toe the U.S. line even if you are the source of global terrorists.

I dont think India is doing all this just for the oil.. India's worry is bigger than this.. Infact ..India doesnt want to lose any grip on the Afghan's situation and all this courting of Iran is more to be relavant in Afghan's game for which it needs Iran's support as uncle sam is in a hurry in folding out it's tent in Afghanistan and giving it to the "good" Taliban on a platter along with it's mentor Pak..

I dont think India is doing all this just for the oil.. India's worry is bigger than this.. Infact ..India doesnt want to lose any grip on the Afghan's situation and all this courting of Iran is more to be relavant in Afghan's game for which it needs Iran's support as uncle sam is in a hurry in folding out it's tent in Afghanistan and giving it to the "good" Taliban on a platter along with it's mentor Pak..

and why should India be bothered if the Americans are leaving Afghanistan to the Afghans. India does not even share a border. there's absolutely nothing in common between Afghanistan and India.

It's about time you people learnt not to poke your nose in others' internal affairs.

and why should India be bothered if the Americans are leaving Afghanistan to the Afghans. India does not even share a border. there's absolutely nothing in common between Afghanistan and India.

It's about time you people learnt not to poke your nose in others' internal affairs.

exactly. I agree with you.

india has already invested more than $1.2bn for the development of afganistan, v hav great historical relation with afgans. do u know something about strategic depth and international diplomacy??? apart from that business opportunity that afganistan provides. i know that this won't suffice u. keep coming.

Finally we have president with brain and sense of justices unlike 1st grade I.Q level dummy Bush. Uncle Sam has better things in hand then let it's feet sink in Afghanistan. :tup:

If USA's is looking for a safe way out then you Bharati got no chance in hell. You will be allow to stay in Afghanistan so long Afghans wants it but if you try to force your way in then they will have fun cutting your throat. :lol:

Pakistan share border with Afghanistan and they are bonded by Islam. There are millions of Afghani live in Pakistan. So it will be impossible for Pakistan not having some influence on war torn Afghanistan in future if USA leave. :coffee:

Oh that's nice. And we'll run the risk of letting international terrorist organizations to set up base in afghanistan and possibly attcking india,just so to satisfy your ego and sovereignty. We can't let this neighborhood hold our security hostage thank you.

Oh that's nice. And we'll run the risk of letting international terrorist organizations to set up base in afghanistan and possibly attcking india,just so to satisfy your ego and sovereignty. We can't let this neighborhood hold our security hostage thank you.

I don't think it is likely that terrorists would attack India from bases in Afghanistan.

Most likely they will attack from within India like the Maoists. That is the much bigger security concern.

I don't think it is likely that terrorists would attack India from bases in Afghanistan.

Most likely they will attack from within India like the Maoists. That is the much bigger security concern.
sir, do u want us to wait till they come india and attack us??? this is called pro-activeness. this is what we have learnt over the years. it is better to be safe than sorry.

India does not need external enemy to break it's raggedy feet. It will fall itself from within. It's just a matter of time. I am optimistic with this Maoist super movement. Go Maoist. :bounce::victory:

Last edited:
India do not need external enemy to break it's raggedy feet. It will fall itself from within. It's just a matter of time. I optimistic with this Maoist super movement. Go Maoist. :bounce::victory:

go Maosits go to hell:partay:.........

Well many have predicted Fall of India past many centuries but sadly non of their prophecies came to be true.

Are you sure ur prediction is true???.............Give the date too to make it look awesome:yahoo:

India does not need external enemy to break it's raggedy feet. It will fall itself from within. It's just a matter of time. I am optimistic with this Maoist super movement. Go Maoist. :bounce::victory:

You want to see a communist India?

History has shown that a communist government is more inflexible and willing to use military options than a democratic govt as they are not answerable to anyone.

History has shown that a communist government is more inflexible and willing to use military options than a democratic govt as they are not answerable to anyone.

America and Israel are both democratic.

Yet in the last decade they have started FOUR wars of agression... Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon and Gaza.

Mind you, I do think Democracy is much better than Communism, but it's not perfect either.

well what can be said.............some people loves communists.

Heres my prediction........IF ever communism prevailed in India, Bangladesh is gonna be disputed land:toast_sign:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom