What's new

India: How far to go before drawing a line

Gazzi

Reaction score
I want to know what the views of members here is about this subject.

With the acceptance of western way of life more and more prominant in the sub continent, does this sort of thing become more open and accepted.

A new film to be released in India with regards to a gay couple in India. Although, INdia has now officially ecognised homosexuality, does it now become part of an open Indian society. Would members here be willing to teach there children or accept their children in homosexuality.

BBC News - Row over Bollywood's first male gay kiss

I want to know what the views of members here is about this subject.

With the acceptance of western way of life more and more prominant in the sub continent, does this sort of thing become more open and accepted.

A new film to be released in India with regards to a gay couple in India. Although, INdia has now officially ecognised homosexuality, does it now become part of an open Indian society. Would members here be willing to teach there children or accept their children in homosexuality.

BBC News - Row over Bollywood's first male gay kiss
Homo-sexuality is not a new phenomenon and nor it has anything to do with western way of life. Unlike people who start smoking as a fashion statement one just don't become homo because it is kewl to be. The only difference is that west being an open society give hoomo's more freedom to breath as compared to our mediocre societies who prefer to kill a person than to accept the way they are....There are homo's in India, Pakistan and any country that you can think off. Better we accept it and let them live their life with same dignity the way we want to live...and yes if Parents love their kids and don't give a damn about society they would/should be able to accept their kid the way they are.

unrelated to defense sir, it would be more appropriate to pose this question on a social forum.
Members here are defense geeks, who couldn't care less about such trivial issues.
my .02

unrelated to defense sir, it would be more appropriate to pose this question on a social forum.
Members here are defense geeks, who couldn't care less about such trivial issues.
my .02

Maybe you didn't read the sub-thread this was posted in.........

General Images & Multimedia -With the hit of youtube, and other multimedia site, now share and enjoy different types of media with other members of defence.pk!

:smitten::smitten::smitten:

I have a simple answer : In my religion Islam, there is no place for homo's. Any one who practice this is signing his or her death warrants.

Any muslim friend have problem with my statement above, just go to google and search for Islam and homosexuality, u will get ur answer in detail. :coffee:

I have a simple answer : In my religion Islam, there is no place for homo's. Any one who practice this is signing his or her death warrants.

Any muslim friend have problem with my statement above, just go to google and search for Islam and homosexuality, u will get ur answer in detail. :coffee:
But Homosexuality doesn't take birth in a person looking at what religion he's going to be born into. Just as there are other rare phenomenon in nature, so are homosexuals. This is different than what the world is I agree; but human characteristics develop according to age in any human;

Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism/Hinduism/Sikhism or even atheists, it doesn't matter to these characteristics; they just develop in some human beings. I am not supporting this sort of orientation but neither am I opposed to it.

So it is entirely upto you to see how you treat these human beings; Do you think that these humans were not created by the same God you pray? :)

Think about it mate; the God whom you pray who created you also created these people. Islam or any other religion is regardless; this is a rare case that occurs in humans of all colors, shapes, sizes, religions, ideologies etc.

This homosexuality thing disgusts me, but executing a homosexual is even more disgusting

Back
Top Bottom