What's new

India humiliated by dismantling of observation hut set up on September 8 in Chumar

Only a delusional Indian believes such fairytales like 300 Chinese killed by 1 Indian.
Hindus, Arabs and Africans are so backward due to such backward beliefs about gods and sacrifices and believing fairytales.

Source: India humiliated by dismantling of observation hut set up on September 8 in Chumar

oh supa power chinese cant even regain the so called south tibeat and they call themself a super power lol haha

Strange that 1st Chinese stand with a poster that it is their territory, then they bring civilians to say that it is their territory and then their President says that forces should be ready to win a regional war and when India sends her forces they agree to return. Why they are returning from their own territory? And then they are saying it is India's humiliation

:lol: :lol:

Indian fairy tales :lol:
300 Chinese killed by 1 Indian :rofl:
hehehe...you can only issue empty threats ......first learn to respect your president lol....don't humiliate your supreme commander...and if you don't believe on rejang la then 1962 also never happened...

hehehe...you can only issue empty threats ......first learn to respect your president lol....don't humiliate your supreme commander...and if you don't believe on rejang la then 1962 also never happened...

There is proof of 1962 slaughter of India.

No video or pictures of fairytale 1967 and 1987 'wars'.

There is proof of 1962 slaughter of India.

No video or pictures of fairytale 1967 and 1987 'wars'.

hehehe...slaughter :p ....slaughter is what you call is war of rejang la......in 1962 you ran away from AP.....and you boasted it as a your win.but expected like chumar also coming with tent and going after humiliation is considered as a win in your terms .typical looser ..

I do understand jingoistic glee of some Chinese members here.

I recall some Chinese members on pdf celebrating the last standoff at Chumar as Chinese victory.

So if the last stand-off was a Chinese victory, then why are we having the current stand-off again at the same place?
India was utterly humiliated when they were forced to dismantle the tin shed at Chumar after PLA invaded at DBO. Indian army was not satisfied with MMS weakness so this year they planned a repeat performance with strong man Modi as PM. They believed in Chumar the Indian side has supply advantage. To the great surprise of Indians, PLA showed up with armored vehicles, helicopters and rocket artillery. Indian army got scared and retreated in Demchok. The diplomats agreed to a humiliating dismantling of the observation hut. Now Indian army can choose to be tough and disregard the civilian government!

supa power chinise have no guts to take back their south tibet lol

hehehe...slaughter :p ....slaughter is what you call is war of rejang la......in 1962 you ran away from AP.....and you boasted it as a your win.but expected like chumar also coming with tent and going after humiliation is considered as a win in your terms .typical looser ..

Nehru showed aggression towards China, and got throughly butchered.

India was utterly humiliated when they were forced to dismantle the tin shed at Chumar after PLA invaded at DBO. Indian army was not satisfied with MMS weakness so this year they planned a repeat performance with strong man Modi as PM. They believed in Chumar the Indian side has supply advantage. To the great surprise of Indians, PLA showed up with armored vehicles, helicopters and rocket artillery. Indian army got scared and retreated in Demchok. The diplomats agreed to a humiliating dismantling of the observation hut. Now Indian army can choose to be tough and disregard the civilian government!

Very true

Strange that 1st Chinese stand with a poster that it is their territory, then they bring civilians to say that it is their territory and then their President says that forces should be ready to win a regional war and when India sends her forces they agree to return. Why they are returning from their own territory? And then they are saying it is India's humiliation

:lol: :lol:
Truly said about supa powas. haha

Nehru showed aggression towards China, and got throughly butchered.
you are funny hahahha....nehru ordered forward deployment of forces when china started to build road in COK...we were not having any deployment over there and he <fool> was believing that china will never attack,,because of so called hindi chini bhai bhai syndrome.....but today things are not like 1962..and we don't have any illusion of hindi chini bhai bhai...

coming to your own territory . constructing roads..then road got destroyed by IA..and silently going back to their territory....
only china can term it as a win......lol...

Dear Beidou and Matador, I suspect Arunachal Pradesh (south tibet) and the other disputed areas are Indian land. I, just like you believe these lands belong to China specially Tawang, as historically it belonged to Tibet and Aksai Chin was always a no mans land. Now tell me why these lands are still with India? says a lot about Indian humiliation and Chinese supa powa LOL Lol :p::lol::lol::lol:

humiliation??? .where it is written that india dismantled hut..yeah may be in your fantacy world.
only i can see the humiliation of PLA...who were begging the flag meeting..and finally have to go ...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

and if you believe the china...we are in their territory..we destroyed their road...:lol::lol::lol::lol: this is humiliation....

China says Indian troops intruded into Chinese territory violating LAC 410 times this Year!

DO not quote this type of news here. He wants to take some consolation by posting this selective news. Do not you know that Indian soldiers can not intrude in mighty china land.

Dear Beidou and Matador, I suspect Arunachal Pradesh (south tibet) and the other disputed areas are Indian land. I, just like you believe these lands belong to China specially Tawang, as historically it belonged to Tibet and Aksai Chin was always a no mans land. Now tell me why these lands are still with India? says a lot about Indian humiliation and Chinese supa powa LOL Lol :p::lol::lol::lol:
China now secured Tibet proper and beat India multiple times in the Ladakh. South Tibet we already overran in 1962. The terrain in South Tibet is not to our advantage but once India is defeated in a conflict, the whole northeast will go independent, and then South Tibet will be a buffer zone with Assam Republic. This conflict will be started by India because India feels inferior and humiliated. India might attack Pakistan first or it might attack China. Result is the same two front war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom