What's new

India in Afghanistan : Ministry of EA

:tdown: See his 'contribution'.... Pathetic mindset!!!! People of Afghanistan is trying hard to get rid of Taliban terrorist and he is about their returning back!!! You always love to see others suffering but that will not be one way destruction though. If Afghanistan is fallback into the hands of Taliban all the countries will suffer and US will not let this happen.

U.S. is already considering talking to Taliban.

Karzai wants peaceful talks with Taliban.

You cant get rid of Afghan Taliban, not even the superpower can get rid of the Afghan Taliban.

Too bad for india they will get nothing out of all these projects, well great for Afghan Taliban they will have all these new roads and new buildings in their country.

India should've instead helped their 400 million indian people living below the poverty line in india instead of worrying about a people who share absolutely nothing with indians.

Whats the point here... do you really think that US is advocating for Taliban to be in power. US is trying to draw a compromise with the Taliban so that they can be a part of the Afghan govt, they will be a small part of the govt and in no case will be a majority in the parliament.

The why is india so worried, even desperate enough to want to talk to ISI, the nightmare of indians everywhere.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/49524-india-may-talk-isi-taliban.html

They are only worried about their 'strategic depth' and they are horribly scared that India will ally with a non-Taliban Afghanistan government to trap Pakistan in a 'pincer' from two sides. They don't care about the suffering that Afghan people will have to undergo under the Taliban. That is the cheap mentality on display here.

No wonder Afghans hate Pakistan to the core. Go to any Pashtun forum, and you will see what Afghans think of Pakistan.

But what do u think india can do by encircling pak that it cant do now??Dont they already think that india supports terrorism in pak.

Can I get a link about that 'broader aspect'???? Other than KP there is little link between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Every neighboring country has such link. India with Myanmar through north-east, India with Bangladesh through West Bengal, India with Sri Lanka through Tamil Nadu, India with Pakistan through Sindh and Punjab, Pakistan with Iran through Baluchistan. You should see the map of India before 1947.

I don't have link,it was para picked from wiki,,also some opinions of Ahmed Rasheed.,I"ll agree with your point :tup:
,maybe it seem hyped up

image7.jpg

My favorite tractor, very reliable and trust worthy. This tractor can do things that haven't been done in Afghanistan for ages.

Our supplies won't be interrupted to Afghanistan as Iran will have to secure the chain of supplies being distributed to Afghanistan, which will be supplied through Iran. Iran is not Pakistan buddy, they will not let Taliban roll around tonting with guns in Iran. That won't look good for Iran's image.

Our supplies won't be interrupted to Afghanistan as Iran will have to secure the chain of supplies being distributed to Afghanistan, which will be supplied through Iran. Iran is not Pakistan buddy, they will not let Taliban roll around tonting with guns in Iran. That won't look good for Iran's image.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They according to Gen. Patreus are already supporting taliban which are being supported by USA for peace talks...............Why would iran want taliban in iran? damn man wat r ya smokin?:smokin:

U care too much about irans image?:azn:

They aint 2 faced india either.London confrence:woot:.............

Remember= ALL ROADS TO KABUL LEAD FRM ISLAMABAD....
An about the trade between Indian and Afghanistan.............. dude indian goods r not allowed to afghanistan...... u will go bankrupt using far unsafe routes if u go from iran.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They according to Gen. Patreus are already supporting taliban which are being supported by USA for peace talks...............Why would iran want taliban in iran?
exactly the point i was trying to make.
U care too much about irans image?
We still share good relations with Iran, otherwise Iran would of had expelled us from there country.

They aint 2 faced india either.London confrence:woot:.............
It's called diplomacy, your politicians are doing the same with your people with 2 faces. :smitten:

Remember= ALL ROADS TO KABUL LEAD FRM ISLAMABAD....
An about the trade between Indian and Afghanistan.............. dude indian goods r not allowed to afghanistan...... u will go bankrupt using far unsafe routes if u go from iran.

So there is no road under construction to connect Iran - Afghanistan.?

Chabbar Port once done will be main supply route to supply Afghanistan with Indian goods. Shipping charges are applied to the consumers not to the distributors. LOL, What the hell have you been smoking.

Hay Indians Write my this Post in yr minds and in yr Hearts even in yr Diary to show this to yr People !!

Taliban Will Rule Afghanistan Again !! And this is a Fact Which Russia Nato Usa Every one Knows .

Tell then Enjoy Afghani hindi Bhai Bhai like cheeni hindi bhai bhai lol

Our supplies won't be interrupted to Afghanistan as Iran will have to secure the chain of supplies being distributed to Afghanistan, which will be supplied through Iran.

Yes, I'm sure Afghan Taliban will welcome indian supplies with open arms.

:rofl:

Yes, I'm sure Afghan Taliban will welcome indian supplies with open arms.

:rofl:

We would take care our business the way it should be handled. Seems in Pakistan supplies are being personally driven to Afghanistan by Pakistanis who hate the living guts of USA. So whats stopping the Iranians and Afghanistanis from driving the goods to there respective destinations.

Back
Top Bottom