What's new

India invests $11 billion in Afghanistan

Many attempted to influence/control of Afghan, but they were disappointed.

Yes, because they used force. None of them cared for winning over the hearts and minds of the Afghan people.

What a shame. There is more poor in india than Africa yet india out of sheer hate of Pakistan, india decides to invest 11 billion in Afghanistan for "strategic depth."

Quit overestimating your worth. :)

yes we know
Mahmud of Ghazni and indian relations

Ghazni is an Arab. Afganistan is mentioned from the time of mahabharata which takes the relations of India and Afganistan to ancient times. In ancient times Afganistan is called Ghandhara kingdom.
Who ever you are don't read your pakistan propaganda history text books. Ghazni and all the others who came to subcontinent were nomads. Islamic influence In india started around 10th century AD and almost ended at the end of 16th century a mere 600 years of total history.

how will it help indian people? 11 billion dollars could feed your half a Billion hungry poor indians.

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

Its Just basic economics ,sir u need to understand that 11 billion dollors are invested in afgan to create profit for india and jobs for afganistan simillar to how chinese are going to invest 30 bn in pakistan it will create jobs in pakistan and profit for china "THIS IS SIMPLY CALLED AS INVESTMENT BUISNESS"... financial profit is the bloodline to any economy- so better economy is better life standards, . Hope u get it this time and i never mentioned that its going to solve indias poverty crisis anywhere in my post.

This investment by Indians must be encouraged. Clearly they will get into difficulty when Americans leave and we must assist them lol

This investment by Indians must be encouraged. Clearly they will get into difficulty when Americans leave and we must assist them lol
\

dw worry the project we will be building, will involve a lot of engineers and buisnessmen. to protect them we will take some army or maybe a lot of army. already our intelligence and army is there.

Just pay an expert look at Indian investment. Nothing but a reap off for Afhganis for sure. You guys should wait till everything settle down before handing out all your mines specially to Indians.

Why do i never hear u say that about urself and pakistan for china?

I am happy that we are helping our Afghan brothers.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom