Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India invites Sialkot Stallions for Champions League
By Web Desk
Published: May 12, 2012
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has invited Pakistan’s Sialkot Stallions to play in the Champions League in India, Express News reported on Saturday.
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Chief Operating Officer Subhan Ahmed told Express News that the move will help in reviving bilateral cricket ties between the two nations. “The league is scheduled for October in India. We have talked to them about this on the phone, but we are still waiting for a written confirmation.”
Ahmed, terming the invitation as a “positive development”, said that the BCCI and PCB have been holding talks since three to four months regarding this trip and had exchanged several proposals as well.
The Sialkot Stallions team will play in India under the captaincy of Shoaib Malik and will retain the same team which played domestic matches. Malik has remained impressive in the domestic season where he led Sialkot Stallions to two Twenty20 titles – the National Twenty20 and the Super Eight T20 Cup.
India invites Sialkot Stallions for Champions League – The Express Tribune

Great news.

Would love to see Chennai Super Kings anhilate Sialkot Stallions.

i always felt that banning the sialkot stallions from the champions league was one of the most egregious policies of indian politics in the arena of cricket, as i didnt mind the ipl ban at all.

anyway, past is past, this is good news.

I have a feeling that India will ditch Pakistan again by pulling at the last moment and leaving Pakistan stunned and embarrassed. Be careful --- My advice to PCB.

A very encouraging development, I hope it STAYS this way...............The Sialkot Stallions have won 6 titles unopposed in Pakistan, this will be their true baptism through fire.

I have a feeling that India will ditch Pakistan again by pulling at the last moment and leaving Pakistan stunned and embarrassed. Be careful --- My advice to PCB.
Should it not be embarassing to India(BCCI), if that happens. Or do you belive that if you slap me, I should feel embarassed, as most village folks do.

Why are guys like you so pessimistic? Don't worry, be happy!
happy-096.gif

Cheers!

Should it not be embarassing to India(BCCI), if that happens. Or do you belive that if you slap me, I should feel embarassed, as most village folks do.

will if the indians (BCCI) cook up some excuse about terrorism, security or bilateral relations will you disagree?

will if the indians (BCCI) cook up some excuse about terrorism, security or bilateral relations will you disagree?
They cannot as the match will be played in India.
And if they do, you have every right to blame them, and it will be an ebarrasment to govt of India for not being able to provide security.

It is a great opportunity for shoib malik to revive his international career ..hope he will succeed in that ..and one of our team gonna win champions league ..:cheers:

Any information about sailkot stallions ? About their plus and negatives ..do they have enough fire power to win champions league ?

I hope they also cut down IPL teams to 2 to make it more fairer for other countries. 2 each from SA/Ind/Aus and 1 each from other test playing nations. It'll make it competitive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom