What's new

India is a democracy

Indians like the feeling of enjoying democracy with millions of compatriots living in starvation

India is as much of a democracy as DPRK (Democratic People’s Republic of Korea) aka North Korea. Both are fakes, the major difference between these two fake democracy's is that India's democracy is fake in practice, whereas North Korea's democracy is fake in name.

You see, this is the problem with people who never experienced a TRUE democracy :lol:

And comparing DPK with India :rofl:

well, if a US national constantly supports chinese and pakistani views and opposes vietnam and his avatar reminds me of final fantasy.....i grow suspicious.....but its ok dude, everyone knows u are a false flag, we don't mind u.....i was just playing with u......
I never put false flags. There is no benefit or gain for me to do so.

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

:coffee:
And China is real one.. right..
One that is effectively making the country stronger in a real sense.

I never put false flags. There is no benefit or gain for me to do so.

maybe, but i am not the first person calling u false flag....ur behavior is like that, i don't care where u are from, but still, it will be better if u concerned yourself more with threads about US than about China.....

Now shut-up, India is a democracy

Shut up as in? You are preaching democracy and telling everyone to shut up? That's a violation of freedom of speech.

It's either you are trying to be smart, or you are just plain dumb.

For all my fellow PDF members (original, fake masked members), my only answer to all your ****** hatred threads against India and its progress is... India is a democratic country.. where the nation belongs to its citizens.

Okay. So?

May be you can beat tour chests on your development, growth, technology and other BS stuff. But remember, this one word DEMOCRACY.

So?

So, if you still want to continue your hatred against us and try to show where we are behind, please Send me a PM and I will give more information than Google.

You know there's a wise Japanese saying.

"If you assume that you know and understand everything, then you are misinformed."

Dont waste your time in "google"ing about places where India is lagging behind, instead "Google" how great the word "DEMOCRACY" means.

Democracy was founded by the Athenian society.

Some of us are fooled by our governments by show development, expressways, technology, WMDs, double digit GDP underground stuff etc.. but you have to realize that you are a nothing more than a slave in your own country.

Jeez...I don't know. Slave of our own countries? Everyone has a right to be patriotic for his own country. And I have witnessed many who have made great sacrifices for their country and society. That even includes democratic nations.

So called super powers administration crushed down student agitations :frown:, kills its own citizens :angry: warns media of dire consequences if "REAL" news is broadcasted, in this environment people never knew what "FREEDOM" is meant to be.

:what:?

Come to INDIA and we will show you the practical meaning of "FREEDOM". :yahoo:

Define "freedom"?

If it's the South Asian version, don't bother replying.

In my previous company, one of colleague visited Bangalore from Shanghai. She spent a week with me in the project.

On the eve of her departure, she said "India is way behind China in infrastructure", there is a lot of catching to do.. I just said, yes, and not a word more came out from my mouth. (Because, it is like "Athidi devo bhava", Guest is equal to god"...)

Does it take a genius to figure that one out? There is no need to lecture about that.

However, just before the check-in she said, you are lucky, and I asked, why.. she said you have REAL freedom here, to which I smiled and said you are welcome to and can settle down in Bangalore... :welcome:

Democracy is the best thing. But it does not necessarily guarantee prosperity. The examples are plenty. There is still corruption and grinding poverty in the country. It is that respect and honoring the work of the nation's citizens that partly matters, be it a democracy or a dictatorship.

That's our country, that's India. :tup:

From now onwards, for every thread you post with a evil eye on India, my answer is this. :cool:

Have a nice day...!!!

And I realized just how pointless this thread of yours is.

Indians like the feeling of enjoying democracy with millions of compatriots living in starvation
Well india is better than china as china is full of people whose minds are filled with the state sponsored mental farts.

Yes we are poor, but at least we are no fools like chinese.

Well india is better than china as china is full of people whose minds are filled with the state sponsored mental farts.

Yes we are poor, but at least we are no fools like chinese.

A bunch of hungry people talk the indian superioty

Who changed the incredibly democratic title of the thread? It's not a democratic way :devil:

maybe, but i am not the first person calling u false flag....ur behavior is like that, i don't care where u are from, but still, it will be better if u concerned yourself more with threads about US than about China.....
I happen to be much more interested in China than the U.S. I already got a handful of daily American news and issues here at home. Thank you very much.

A bunch of hungry people talk the indian superioty

You got any other argument other than this???

Even i want to abuse china and chinese people but i wont. I can't stoop any low to score more browny points. Please go ahead and abuse india, this shows the great chinese value and culture.

You see, this is the problem with people who never experienced a TRUE democracy :lol:

And comparing DPK with India :rofl:

What nation other than North Korea can I compare India's fake democracy with? You seem to grasps on to this western colonial ideology like its your life. Based on these 4 indicators of a countries progress: social, economical, military and political, which one is India ahead of "Communist" China in? The answer is none.

Back
Top Bottom