What's new

'India is a rising and responsible global power'- Obama

Buy my F-16's or F-18's.....
Put urself, where I can make u on my moves.....

i understand he has to say Pakistan is growing power not India

now happy :yahoo:

see the fact its not just USA all world is saying India and china are growing and they are future power :smitten:

India should know its limitations. India has nothing to offer US. India is just not a player in any international politics.

I believe you are blinded with anti-India hatred. You might be correct that India is not as big player as USA. But outright rejection of India is just nonsense. Someone rightedly pointed out international politics does not work that way.

And India just pissed off the US by opposing sanction on Iran. You expect US now to provide nuclear technology to India ?

Don't worry. We have other nations to trade with. Out goal for making this legal, was achieved (thanks to USA).

BTW, USA does not seem angry with India. Have a link.

Hillary Clinton : A new begining for India-USA relations - India news, Manmohan Singh, LK Advani, Sonia Gandhi, Bharat news, India online news, Congress party, Rahul Gandhi, Chandrababu Naidu

Not to mention Iran is losing patience with India on the Iran-Pakistan-India oil/gas line.

I think Iran too is not disappointed with us.

news.outlookindia.com | India, Iran Keen to Enhance Trade Relations

I see...... So thats why the president of USA is saying this... Brilliant judgement dear

He is saying because he is using you guys against China. They are afraid of rising china's economy. And that's why need to tackle that and that's why they are pumping you guys.

He is saying because he is using you guys against China. They are afraid of rising china's economy. And that's why need to tackle that and that's why they are pumping you guys.

why don't they pump you

pump ke liye kuch hona bhi to chyie

its not USA all world know India and china are future power but just you don't know

India should know its limitations. India has nothing to offer US. India is just not a player in any international politics.
Only an ignorant fool would say that!!
Lets start a bit of education,

Economic Front
1. A large and emerging new market for american goods in almost every sector for catering to India's needs of more than 300 million middle class. Not to forget the rapid pace at which this number is estimated to double by 2020.

2. India was one of the few economies having a GDP of above 6% even during recession, which shows our capacity to absorb blows and still grow,Investor confidence.

3. A multiple billion dollar nuclear deal

4.Sale of Military equipment which again goes in billions.

5.Infrastructure projects

And still if u don't understand, just check the number of american companies lined up for investments; putting pressure on the government to open the markets completely which uptill now has been resisted.

Political Front

1. India is a one of the largest donor to Afghanistan which is in american interest.

2. Around 40% of trade on global route passes through the Indian Ocean and araibian sea. With only blue water navy in the region India virtually can change the game in future wars.

3. India has good relations with the West,Arab world, SE Asia, Australia, Russia..

4. The Indo-American lobby

5. A possible counter weight to china.

And India just pissed off the US by opposing sanction on Iran. You expect US now to provide nuclear technology to India ?

And still the American government hasn't called off the deal..fools they are!!

Not to mention Iran is losing patience with India on the Iran-Pakistan-India oil/gas line.

For almost a decade Iran has been losing patience but is still hopeful to pull off the deal and hasn't given up. That's called economics.

-------------------
And if you want more check the below link....
http://carnegieendowment.org/files/tellis_chpt08.pdf

Last edited:

May be you should find someother concept to substitute your inability to define India's success and its counter to your all weather ally.

Only an ignorant fool would say that!!
Lets start a bit of education,

Economic Front
1. A large and emerging new market for american goods in almost every sector for catering to India's needs of more than 300 million middle class. Not to forget the rapid pace at which this number is estimated to double by 2020.

2. India was one of the few economies having a GDP of above 6% even during recession, which shows our capacity to absorb blows and still grow,Investor confidence.

3. A multiple billion dollar nuclear deal

4.Sale of Military equipment which again goes in billions.

5.Infrastructure projects

And still if u don't understand, just check the number of american companies lined up for investments; putting pressure on the government to open the markets completely which uptill now has been resisted.

Political Front

1. India is a one of the largest donor to Afghanistan which is in american interest.

2. Around 40% of trade on global route passes through the Indian Ocean and araibian sea. With only blue water navy in the region India virtually can change the game in future wars.

3. India has good relations with the West,Arab world, SE Asia, Australia, Russia..

4. The Indo-American lobby

5. A possible counter weight to china.

And still the American government hasn't called off the deal..fools they are!!

For almost a decade Iran has been losing patience but is still hopeful to pull off the deal and hasn't given up. That's called economics.

-------------------
And if you want more check the below link....
http://carnegieendowment.org/files/tellis_chpt08.pdf
Well, take 2 current issues that US needs help.
N Korea and Iran. Is India a player ? At least Brazil and Turkey are now involved in Iran.
Even the current US financial crisis, India can't really help.
Not to mention India is also not a player in central Asia. Not even a member of the Shanghai cooperative organization.

As for Indian ocean. The worlds navy is already there to counter shoeless pirates in wooden boats. Even that cannot stop the pirates, can India?

Perhaps as a counter weight to China. Remotely.
India should know its limitations.

And I am not anti India!

Last edited:
India is a very responsible global power, it just commits 1 genocide every decade.

Why Indians are so desperate about their status some kind of power etc the the common thinking of every Indian is the garbage in the streets of Mumbai and Delhi is ISI and Pakistan conspiracy. :devil: :rofl:

Too much jealous neighbours over here. If india a garbage than i dont understand how the hell india 2nd fastest growing economy. After reading most threads on PDF am sure pakistan is fastest growing economy and china 2nd fastest. There is real world outside PDF. Every now and than you should pipout of PDF to check reality.

India is not a responsible power. It is not responsible towards its own citizens much less others.

Indeed, to save India's poor we should all donate 1 USD. who knows it may save an indian child's life.

Though it has to be through a certified agency to make sure that no corruption occurs and the money gets where its supposed to go.

first of all china see there own country rather comment on other country .china have also large number of poor people there,i think china should take inspiration from france
:what:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom