What's new

India is heading to repeat history in economy !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
India
We all knows that India was the powerhouse of world economy in ancient time. But under british ruler India lost power in economy. But now India is heading again to repeat history again in near future to become economis power house. Here are some interesting graphs of economic history of India.
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_first_201700_20years(1).png
GDP-History.gif

Here India's total share in world population.
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_N9LOaLs.jpg

Again popping the Champagne prematurely, So if India was so powerful why the Muslim invaded it and dominated it for a thousand year?
Muslims never ruled for 1000 years...They never ruled north-east and tamil nadu.Marathas and Sikhs gave them nightmares always...So its basically 200-300 years,that too half of India mostly...

Again popping the Champagne prematurely, So if India was so powerful why the Muslim invaded it and dominated it for a thousand year?

India was powerful economy wise, but India did not invested in military hence invaders invaded India for its riches.

Although I don't share his bravado, I am inclined to answer this question. Ancient economy of India was calculated based on riches of land mass of present day India than of an India empire that ever existed then. India was divided back then hence the invasion.

So what did Bharat, Bharatavarsha etc refer to? Mars?

They were coined by the people of current day Pakistan.

Infact,the history of south asia generally refer to the history of Pakistan.

They were coined by the people of current day Pakistan.

Infact,the history of south asia generally refer to the history of Pakistan.
Naah,not at all...
kings like ashoka had his capital in present day bihar.So basically they invaded present day afghansitan too....

Naah,not at all...
kings like ashoka had his capital in present day bihar.So basically they invaded present day afghansitan too....

Ashoka had extremely close attachment to Taxila aka Pakistan,So it doesn't matter even if the capital was in bihar because mughal were not from India but had the capital in india.So having the capital in the region doesn't make them indigenous to the region.

India is a dud land with the only valuable history of being ruled by foreigners on the other hand,we Pakistan stretching from Mehrgarh to Indus valley civilization has a unique and different history compared to you indians.Atleast we have a history to be proud of unlike you

I really hope that India will one day realise that by improving relations with China, the rest of the world will be at the mercy of the two traditional economic hegemons.

No one would fcuk with a Chinese INdian alliance circa 2050. Too bad I am just an overly optimistic mountain gorilla and my wisdom will be disgarded like rotten bananas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom