What's new

India is 'murder capital'

maqsad;162164]Sometimes I wonder if the people working for Geo are careless lazy jahils who got their jobs through sifarish or if they are getting paid by someone to deliberately make pakistanis look bad. If you read the article you come across this little gem:

Most so called Repoters in pakistan Media are sifarish

So if any pakistani who is bad at math reads this and tries bragging to an Indian he will have his a$$ handed to him. :tsk

Most in Pakistan should stop comparing sizes and should worry about the country.almost any body u ask in Pakistan they are either Punjabi Sindhi muhajir and on and on.Most Indian on this forum are strictly Indians and nothing more some thing for us to learn from.

vish dear that is the point irrespective of the country where such things are happening the main point is how much courage we have to accept and condemn such ills.
murders, raps and such other social evils are in every country, what makes the difference is that some accept and do not find solace in seeing the same justifying it by saying other country is having more.

It is indeed shameful that so many murders take place in my country and you're right it takes courage to admit it. I'm do not compare murder statistics of different countries unless and until it is for the betterment of police tactics. I just hope things change with the progression of time, all across the globe. Per capita rates are no "consolation" in this regard. However, comparing the number of murders in different countries is a very derogatory act if one is trying to score brownie points.

My write-ups or the one i posted on the forum from Indian media ??????

Most of your posts do reflect a significant anti-India bias; you could have started this thread in a much less finger-pointing manner.

I'm sorry if I sound rude.

. However, comparing the number of murders in different countries is a very derogatory act if one is trying to score brownie points..

Actullay vish i consider such attitude dangerous for a country than merely scoring brownie points you see if here in my province NWFP some minister justify crime rate in the province by comparing it with that of other provinces of Pakistan i just stand up and question him the same way as i did here in case of India beacuse such behaviour is ostrich like behaviour which only adds to the problem.

. Most of your posts do reflect a significant anti-India bias; you could have started this thread in a much less finger-pointing manner.

I'm sorry if I sound rude.

No dear you can sound as rude as you can till the time you are right.

Let me tell you all these news are from Indian media if the media is publishing something or showing something highlighting the ills of India you will you call it as bias attitude???

i most of the time try NOT to post anything against India from Pakistani media beacuse anyone can question its authenticity so one should be neutral in posting such things.

And i was not at all pointing fingers for me from media the intresting thing was source of the data it was an Indian institute that has collected this data.

Actullay vish i consider such attitude dangerous for a country than merely scoring brownie points you see if here in my province NWFP some minister justify crime rate in the province by comparing it with that of other provinces of Pakistan i just stand up and question him the same way as i did here in case of India beacuse such behaviour is ostrich like behaviour which only adds to the problem.

Both you and I are on the same page on this.

No dear you can sound as rude as you can till the time you are right.

Let me tell you all these news are from Indian media if the media is publishing something or showing something highlighting the ills of India you will you call it as bias attitude???

i most of the time try NOT to post anything against India from Pakistani media beacuse anyone can question its authenticity so one should be neutral in posting such things.

And i was not at all pointing fingers for me from media the intresting thing was source of the data it was an Indian institute that has collected this data.

I'm not saying your sources are biased, but your tone and manner certainly looks like you are taking pot-shots. (Do note that this assessment of mine is drawn over a period of time and multiple posts.)

Further, there are plenty of Pakistani media entities that I find almost entirely credible. The nationality of your sources would have no bearing on my judgement provided the sources are largely unbiased.

I am still not convinced to change my views.

India is a developing country with a highly inefficient judicial and police system and innumerable social conflicts.
In such circumstances, a less-than-alarming crime rate is quite a relief.

Now don't twist around my words and say that I'm justifying bad policing or praising murder or 'burying my head in the sand' or any other caricatures that you might feel inclined to produce.

dear Jana,

even if crime is more in India, how does it matter to you? instead of focussing your energy on pinpointing problems in India, why don't you concentrate to improve living standards in your own country? there are problems in India and we will handle them on our own. we do not need anyone citing media reports. we are solving our problems and improving, developing much faster, progressing in all the fields even with such a big population.

dear Jana,

even if crime is more in India, how does it matter to you? instead of focussing your energy on pinpointing problems in India, why don't you concentrate to improve living standards in your own country? there are problems in India and we will handle them on our own. we do not need anyone citing media reports. we are solving our problems and improving, developing much faster, progressing in all the fields even with such a big population.

Listen prashant. We discuss all topics openly on this forum. There is no reason why Pakistanis should not discuss India's problems or vice versa. If you have something to contribute to the discussion, please do so.
However, there is no need to tell other what and what not to discuss.

crime is an common phenomenon in all over the world, whatever you do ,perhaps we there will be crime, but we take measurs to make it less and lower crime rate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom