What's new

India is no longer seen as enemy: Ayaz Amir

Thank you my friend. :cheers:

Although now Shanghai has surpassed us in terms of economy.

Ironically, around 5-10 years ago everyone thought that it would be Shenzhen to surpass us, but it turned out to be Shanghai.

A good problem to have. :)

Yep! That sucks! But remember, the waves of prosperity are expanding like the little waves in a pond when you drop a stone in the middle. Slowly but surely the waves of prosperity would engulf the pond - meaning the entire nation!

You guys have yet to chuck the stone! And your pond is full of rotten fish like the Taliban, LeT, JeM, TTP and scores of sectarian extremist outfits that are totally out of control. So it's going to be a long haul for you guys to clean up your pond first before chucking that stone of prosperity into it.

Cheers!
flag28.gif

I am afraid, the trickle down economics is not working for india, it is a sorry state of affairs, which I hope you can resolve, the innocent common people don't deserve the life they are born into.

India is no longer seen as a enemy because WoT made our view turn to the western world if you know what I am talking about... But, once USA leaves after 2014 it'll be good ol rivalry with India :tup:

What a discussion going on....

a politician of Pakistan give statement that India is no longer seen as enemy... but here all Pakistani & Chinese Bros are talking about poverty,toilets & prosperity on their side...

So you guys make friends only those who are ****** rich... no wonder US was one of them ...

any way thread is ruined ... keep going & satisfy your egos ...:tup:

a politician of Pakistan give statement that India is no longer seen as enemy... but here all Pakistani & Chinese Bros are talking about poverty,toilets & prosperity on their side...

So you guys make friends only those who are ****** rich... no wonder US was one of them ...

The politician voiced an opinion, he does not speak for the Pakistani people, and the indian people are not our enemy, the fascist indian state is.

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

Dude, we drove away the british from India long long time ago :)

But africa is still a colony of british. And ur HK was recently under british.

Yes, we have poor people in IN. That is becoz failure of some of our policies. Agreed. But does africa stand a chance aganist in world index today ;)

The politician voiced an opinion, he does not speak for the Pakistani people, and the indian people are not our enemy, the fascist indian state is.

But here my brother you are discussing with Indian people ... or do you think Indian gov. is logged in PDF???

If you read my posts earlier in the thread, I was the one who was advocating peace in the region, for the sake of stability in the regional economy.

I said that "You don't need to like someone, in order to have peace with them."

But of course, Indians can't stop lecturing others on 50 cents even when they come from a place like Hong Kong.

Nope Indian people fully back Indian Government on Kashmir issue!

But here my brother you are discussing with Indian people ... or do you think Indian gov. is logged in PDF???

My friend, most of the indian people on this forum, openly state their hostility and hatred for Pakistan, maybe you are not one of them, but the majority are, as you can clearly see.

50 Cent Army, Toilets, and Poor Conditions in India is violated here already....

If you read my posts earlier in the thread, I was the one who was advocating peace in the region, for the sake of stability in the regional economy.

I said that "You don't need to like someone, in order to have peace with them."

But of course, Indians can't stop lecturing others on 50 cents even when they come from a place like Hong Kong.

Sir you are an Elite member... I think you must have a patience to ignore trolls.... god they are spreading from every where..

I am afraid, the trickle down economics is not working for india, it is a sorry state of affairs, which I hope you can resolve.
I hope so too! But things are moving in the right direction albeit not as fast as we would like, thanks to coalition politics and our ball-less politicians. Good leadership is what we lack.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom