What's new

India is our second home: Pakistani singers

ask them to sing for free or for charity, without earning any money.. let's see if india still remains their second home!!

ask them to sing for free or for charity, without earning any money.. let's see if india still remains their second home!!

When those to whom India is first home, if they dont sing or act for free why should the foreigners :P

When those to whom India is first home, if they dont sing or act for free why should the foreigners :P

so let's call spade a spade instead of this lovy dowy stuff!!

Yeah i had been to India two years back. lets see if i make this time

Tell us a bit about your experience Jana....Were you in India on Business or Pleasure?

And apart from what I like to call "Forum fury"....did you at least have a good time? Im sure us "Bharatis" arent as bad in person?

:lol: i had been saying the same but Indians are more keen to hear self-praising thats why not one but two lovy dowy stuff today

maybe indians here are just using their guest satisfaction slogan instead..'atithi devo bhav', in other words 'the guest is god' n just trying to be nice. then again fact remains.. it's the 'paisa' which makes people to sasy the kinda stuff these singers are saying.

Everybody welcome to India.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the big deal if they call India their second home? Lots of Canadians go down to the United States to make a career in singing, acting etc. These guys just want fame and money like a lot of people.
Of course Pakistan can never succeed in movies and filmy songs cuz of the backward minds of most hardcore muslim Pakistanis who publicly call for banning movies and music but go home and watch bollywood movies at night.
Music has no boundaries and I feel proud that I have both Pakistani and Indian blood running through my veins.

Yeah i had been to India two years back. lets see if i make this time

why to waste F-16 :azn: when i can come without it

tu ta shipment milao sho? di kay ba instruction we sa makh k sa kawal di. aur agha k ba eo mobile we lag "niswar" aur sa bemaran spi ba wee sa kom ba gool kai bed bon day. ;) ;) :woot:

:P yeh they are not much wrong. the band members mostly have Indian origin
Even if they were of Pakistani origin there's nothing wrong with it. Because Pakistanis are human beings first and have every right for career advancement. They have a good scope for making money here which is why some Pakistanis are willing to work in obnoxious reality shows in India. I am sure you would have had a different perception if your profession was music/films.

Back
Top Bottom