What's new

“India is the only country trying to become a global economic power with an uneducated and unhealthy

Worlds 3rd largest electricity producer-India
Worlds biggest consumer of gold-India
Which is the second biggest producer of coal,cement-India
Which the country on top most remittance figure-India
Who is one of the largest importer of arms-India
Where is the largest oil refinery in the world-India
Which country of having largest gdp growth rate on major economy-India
Which country is one of the largest road/rail network-India
Which country send Mars probe and only country in the world on 1st attempt-India
Which country is the world top producer of milk,banana etc-India
and the list goes on.Yes India is a very poor country !

The above list would make some sense had India not had third of the poorest people on Earth.

Ask these cousins of yours what they think of the above list.

Poverty_sl_24_10_2010.jpg

The above list would make some sense had India not had third of the poorest people on Earth.

Ask these cousins of yours what they think of the above list.

Poverty_sl_24_10_2010.jpg

India's two major stock exchanges, Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange of India, had a market capitalisation of US$1.71 trillion and US$1.68 trillion respectively as of Feb 2015, which ranks 11th & 12 largest in the world respectively according to the World Federation of Exchanges.[52] India is also home to world's third largest billionaires pool with 111 billionaires in 2016

Oops India gdp growth rate is 7.6% in 2016, when major economies like Russia and brazil are in recession

India's two major stock exchanges, Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange of India, had a market capitalisation of US$1.71 trillion and US$1.68 trillion respectively as of Feb 2015, which ranks 11th & 12 largest in the world respectively according to the World Federation of Exchanges.[52] India is also home to world's third largest billionaires pool with 111 billionaires in 2016

Oops India gdp growth rate is 7.6% in 2016, when major economies like Russia and brazil are in recession

But, but Mr Nair that doesn't help third of the poorest people in the world that currently live in India. Majority of the Indian wealth appears to be held by only 111 billionaires and I don't think they're sharing.

But, but Mr Nair that doesn't help third of the poorest people in the world that currently live in India. Majority of the Indian wealth appears to be held by only 111 billionaires and I don't think they're sharing.

Don't worry too much about us, we are improving.I don't see much improvement in the case of pakistan, neither you have any thing positive to tell to the world other than 'We are a nuclear power' as if many others are not.

Just recently India overtook South korea and become 5th largest producer of Automobiles
Just recently India overtook Japan as second largest producer of steel

Don't worry too much about us, we are improving.I don't see much improvement in the case of pakistan, neither you have any thing positive to tell to the world other than 'We are a nuclear power' as if many others are not.

Mr Nair, I'm not at an Indian Defence Forum bragging about Pakistan as a Supa Powa.

And to answer your question, yes, there are many African nations (smaller than Pakistan) that have a much higher Nominal GDP Per Capita rate than Pakistan, however, no one in Pakistan is trying to brush this under the carpet or gloss it over.

Again, you are from a nation that has third of the poorest people on Earth and you guys have the audacity to come to a Pakistani forum to tell us that you are better than us?

Mr Nair, I'm not at an Indian Defence Forum bragging about Pakistan as a Supa Powa.

And to answer your question, yes, there are many African nations (smaller than Pakistan) that have a much higher Nominal GDP Per Capita rate than Pakistan, however, no one in Pakistan is trying to brush this under the carpet or gloss it over.

Again, you are from a nation that has third of the poorest people on Earth and you guys have the audacity to come to a Pakistani forum to tell us that you are better than us?

Since you came and insult our country and so the response.If you want to bash others the first criteria is that 'You should be in a better position'.

Since you came and insult our country and so the response.If you want to bash others the first criteria is that 'You should be in a better position'.

I'm not posting on an Indian forum, you're posting on a Pakistani forum. If you can't handle the criticism, tough.

You like it or not below are facts:-

1.India already a 3rd largest economy as per GDP PPP and 7th largest as per GDP nominal.We soon will become 6th largest in nominal figures.

2. India is the world's largest sourcing destination for the information technology (IT) industry, accounting for approximately 67 per cent of the US$ 124-130 billion market

3. India accounts for around 30 per cent (by volume) and about 10 per cent (value) in the US$ 70-80 billion US generics market.Over 80 per cent of the antiretroviral drugs used globally to combat AIDS (Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome) are supplied by Indian pharmaceutical firms

4. India’s retail market is expected to nearly double to US$ 1 trillion by 2020 from US$ 600 billion in 2015

5. India is among the world’s top 10 nations in the number of scientific publications

India has to ensure power, housing , health and education to the poor.
Why still 300 million have no access to electricity I dont understand. We have huge coal reserves and they must ensure electricity to every household. Environmentalists can move to devloped countries and show their concerns there.

There is zero health security for the poor. Why healthcare is getting privatized more and more? The doctors are using taxpayers money to study in govt. medical colleges and then migrating to europe/us or joining private hospitals which ruin the poor and the lower middle class economically. They are traitors.

Govt schools are also losing relevance. While the govt primary schools where the poor study teach in vernacular medium. Job oppertunities require extertise in english language. The govt. schools must be converted to english medium from where poor children can become equally competent to the students of the private schools by virtue of their hardwork.

Ahh... The doctors.... Yeah right...
What about thhose iitians engineers iim grads huh...
Ever heard of charitable shop or a restaurant or a mall or a movie theatre .?? Stll u will find charitable clinics and hospitals...
Doctors here r doing their fair share for the country...
I hope u are working for free for thhe betterment of our country... Cuz i sure cant...

India has to ensure power, housing , health and education to the poor.
Why still 300 million have no access to electricity I dont understand. We have huge coal reserves and they must ensure electricity to every household. Environmentalists can move to devloped countries and show their concerns there.

There is zero health security for the poor. Why healthcare is getting privatized more and more? The doctors are using taxpayers money to study in govt. medical colleges and then migrating to europe/us or joining private hospitals which ruin the poor and the lower middle class economically. They are traitors.

Govt schools are also losing relevance. While the govt primary schools where the poor study teach in vernacular medium. Job oppertunities require extertise in english language. The govt. schools must be converted to english medium from where poor children can become equally competent to the students of the private schools by virtue of their hardwork.

You must be joking... .? When did you last see an engineer do anything to uplift the poor and the lower class on a large scale ..? Do IITians work for the welfare of the poor ..? Don't shift the blame of a screwed up system and an embarrassingly low health care expenditure on to the doctors ....they are also humans and they have to look out for their careers too ...besides ,on average only about 3-5 percent of doctors per batch end up going to the US ...... so Doctors will stop going to the US or private hospitals when the IIT monkeys stop doing that ..

Back
Top Bottom