What's new

India is trying to delay Pakistan's Bhasha dam thru WB

good work by us.un recognises *** as disputed and hence cant fund it.rather than making nukes,you should fund it.

Dude, for making such senseless statements with this degree of confidence You got to be God

Sooner or later, Bhasha will be built, whether you like it or not. And you can't do any thing except cheap back stabbing tatics.

We have already delayed the construction of the dam.Originally it was announced in 2006,project was approved in 2008,and construction was supposed to start in 2011.Still nothing has started.Every day of delay causes project cost to escalate, and If we mange to delay long enough you will be forced to cancel it for good.So he is not making any senseless statement he is just stating the facts.

bashap.jpg

you guys still at it ? ....lol

How many time you guys come across with indians in balochistan???... Please talk sense

And I Guess You Do Not Have Enough Sense To Fully Understand What I Said.Read post 56 Carefully.Besides Balochistan Is Just One Case How Do You Explain Mukti and Rakhi Bahini

And I Guess You Do Not Have Enough Sense To Fully Understand What I Said.Read post 56 Carefully.Besides Balochistan Is Just One Case How Do You Explain Mukti and Rakhi Bahini

What is there to explain why we supported Mukti in 1971???

We had to stop the atrocities that was perpetrated by your army on Bengali people. It directly impacted us because of mass exodus of people who poured across the border.

Baluchistan is your internal affairs and as a policy we don't interfere in internal affairs of another country.

What is there to explain why we supported Mukti in 1971???

We had to stop the atrocities that was perpetrated by your army on Bengali people. It directly impacted us because of mass exodus of people who poured across the border.

Baluchistan is your internal affairs and as a policy we don't interfere in internal affairs of another country.

Then That Means That Pakistan Can Intervene To Stop Indian Atrocities In Kashmir And Support Hizbul Mujahideen and Lashkar e Tayeba.Thank You For Vindicating Us.I Was Answering Mr Krait who Said We Were Cowards To Send Proxies To IOK.I Was Reminding Him Of The 'Bravery' Of His Nation

Dear Let Us Just Get Back To The Main Topic instead of making this a Troll War.I Am Losing Interest In This Thread Anyway

Then That Means That Pakistan Can Intervene To Stop Indian Atrocities In Kashmir And Support Hizbul Mujahideen and Lashkar e Tayeba.Thank You For Vindicating Us.I Was Answering Mr Krait who Said We Were Cowards To Send Proxies To IOK.I Was Reminding Him Of The 'Bravery' Of His Nation

Dear Let Us Just Get Back To The Main Topic instead of making this a Troll War.I Am Losing Interest In This Thread Anyway

Lets agree to disagree and move on. Back to topic, I read somewhere that you guys have not built any major dams since 1970s. May be you can talk about what was holding you guys back??

Lets agree to disagree and move on. Back to topic, I read somewhere that you guys have not built any major dams since 1970s. May be you can talk about what was holding you guys back??

Dear There Are Many Factors.Financial Problems,Political Instability and Most Of All Government Incompetence Also The 2005 Earthquake Also Was A Factor In The Delay Of Neelum Jhelum and Diamer Bhasha.

Busy with The Peshawar Airport Attack Thread Talk To You Later Or You Can Join Me There

What are pakistan,s option to have the dam completed?

My question was to u and not those news report...

In Lieu Of World Bank Providing Funds Multiple Sources Are Available to Pakistan The Links Provided Just Mention Two Of Them Which Pakistan Is Exercising.Apart From That Pakistan Is Also Negotiating with Russia and South Korea For Investing.Pakistan Has Also Decided To Tap the Capital Markets by Launching Sukuks.

In Lieu Of World Bank Providing Funds Multiple Sources Are Available to Pakistan The Links Provided Just Mention Two Of Them Which Pakistan Is Exercising.Apart From That Pakistan Is Also Negotiating with Russia and South Korea For Investing.Pakistan Has Also Decided To Tap the Capital Markets by Launching Sukuks.

Sink your eyeballs again in the caption/ title of the topic....
India IS going to delay....
Its about the legality, and not funds....
How would you stop india,s move....
Thats the million dollar question here..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom