What's new

India/Islam: Muslims lag behind then other minorities in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Hindus shunned conversion. By the way is that not what Christian priests are doing as you guys claim ? Winning over converts by promising material gain

There is full religious freedom in india and people can choose to adopt their religion of choice . Muslims, Hindus and Christians everybody has right to convert to other religions though Muslim don't it for the fear of backlash from Muslim fundamentalists.

Anyway whats the point of being backward caste muslim when you are discriminated by elite muslims for being lower caste convert.I think they should revert back to their old hindu dalit caste fold and enjoy the full benefits reservation quota.

this argument cannot be applied to pakistan which is practically wholly Muslim. unlike india which has a sizeable Muslim/minority population. classism is a problem yes. no voice for the poor.

but if u do look at it in that light... aren't dalits hindus too? why are they discriminated against? what is their state in India? why do they need aarakshan?

isn't that the same phenomenon as sectarianism in Islam?

Dalits are sometimes discriminated.. Iam not going to deny it..but expect for some isolated incidents of violence it no where reaches the amount of killing that Pakistanis carry out in the name of Shia, Sunni, Ahmedi etc etc and this is carried out in a country which was formed in the name of Islam with 95% Muslim population. Anyways we have numerous dalit CMs, President, CJ, top babus, diplomats etc while on the other hand your sole Nobel prize winner who is a Ahmadi left his country.

Oh,well..its not like they had a choice. Either you have Islam or dont have your head.

Most could not care less for the threat and died while some cowards chose their head.

Oh please that argument looks more even stupid. Whats stopping them from converting back to Hinduism even with the threat of losing their heads in another Gujrat riots v2. Plus wont they be getting the benefit of being treated as OBC if they become Hindus ?

Dalits are sometimes discriminated.. Iam not going to deny it..but expect for some isolated incidents of violence it no where reaches the amount of killing that Pakistanis carry out in the name of Shia, Sunni, Ahmedi etc etc and this is carried out in a country which was formed in the name of Islam with 95% Muslim population.

So Indian Muslims will be treated according to how Pakistan treats its minority sects ? Is that your gauge ?

Oh please that argument looks more even stupid. Whats stopping them from converting back to Hinduism even with the threat of losing their heads in another Gujrat riots v2. Plus wont they be getting the benefit of being treated as OBC if they become Hindus ?

That's for the Muslims to ponder about.They can't have the cake and eat it too.

Some have already started "returning home". With time, the number will only increase. I say wise choice.

Institutionalized discrimination of Muslims in Government offices and authority ll always remain and this is the result of the violent legacy and superiority complex exercised by the muslims in the past and their relevant attitudes towards that but the private sector ahs no such rules,muslims can do education and business and nobody ll stop them from doing that,there are many who do as well.

Dalits are sometimes discriminated.. Iam not going to deny it..but expect for some isolated incidents of violence it no where reaches the amount of killing that Pakistanis carry out in the name of Shia, Sunni, Ahmedi etc etc and this is carried out in a country which was formed in the name of Islam with 95% Muslim population. Anyways we have numerous dalit CMs, President, CJ, top babus, diplomats etc while on the other hand your sole Nobel prize winner who is a Ahmadi left his country.

Yaa dalits are discriminated ,but Dalits themselves discriminate to other lower caste Dalits e,g A Jatav(fisher man) caste dalit wont marry his daugher into a Balmiki caste Dalit family.

That's for the Muslims to ponder about.They can't have the cake and eat it too.

So you agree Muslims are thorn in the Indian society ?

Some have already started "returning home".

I can too give examples of Hindus wanting to convert to Islam for material gain. I won't say it is a wise choice

Oh,well..its not like they had a choice. Either you have Islam or dont have your head.

Most could not care less for the threat and died while some cowards chose their head.

many of the Mughal Emperors advocated Hindu-Muslim unity.
if Hindus didn't have a choice... i doubt there would be this many hindus in the world today. isn't 1000 years of rule a long enough time for those "ruthless" rulers to spread their religion using the sword.

So you agree Muslims are thorn in the Indian society ?

I think you have a comprehension problem.

I said they cant remain Muslims and have reservations too..as caste based reservations goes against Quran. Dont you agree ?

I can too give examples of Hindus wanting to convert to Islam for material gain. I won't say it is a wise choice

Good for them. I will not propose to behead them for leaving Hindu fold. Hinduism is pretty relaxed in these areas.

if Hindus didn't have a choice... i doubt there would be this many hindus in the world today. isn't 1000 years of rule a long enough time for those "ruthless" rulers to spread their religion using the sword.
hehehe ,i think you forget today indian sub-continent 43% population are muslim and muslims are most backward community in whole indian subcontinent.

It's not that the Islamic invaders did not try..but unfortunately for them the spiritual tenacity of the majority proved to be much stronger than the cast iron sword...

p.s.: It was not 1000 years. Rather about 550 years.

hehehe ,i think you forget today indian sub-continent 43% population are muslim and muslims are most backward community in whole indian subcontinent.

Yikes what are you afraid of? Muslims will take over ?

If you are serious about gaining insight on the issue rather than trolling than it is not so hard to understand. In India, everyone is supposed to be an equal citizen. If any religious community in India wants to prosper, they must increase the education levels in their community and positively contribute to the country.

The problem with most of the poor Muslims in India is that they simply make too many babies. Thus they end up in this vicious cycle because these people are poor to begin with, and since they have so many babies, they dont have money to properly raise and educate their kids. So in return what happens is that another generation of poor uneducated Muslims are born and this causes poverty to remain high among Muslims.

There are many Muslims in India who are forward thinking and educated and not poor. India is a secular country, people who work hard, regardless of their religion are rewarded. I know this must be a foreign concept to someone from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, but yes that is how things are in India. Not even counting Muslim cricketers/Bollywood stars/politicians and entertainment industry people, there are MANY hardworking and educated Indian Muslims like Aziz Premji(total wealth of 16 billion US dollars, about a 9% of Pakistans entire economy to put things in perspective).

Bottom Line is instead of these poor people making countless babies and then saying that the Government must provide them reservations, they must focus on education and jobs and make a better life for themselves.

Dont hype up all this 1000 years and all dude,

The biggest example of the Muslim rule is in the hardcore heartland.

From Delhi,MP,UP,Rajasthan and parts of Bihar.

The sultanate/Mughals in delhi,Nawab of Awadh/Lucknow,Nawab of Bhopal/Pataudi,thats it.Period.

These were the only ones who survived,rest all vanished in thin air.

These are the places with Muslims rule as you can see they are also the most integrated parts of India,they have Hindi-Urdu mixed in their tongue.

No other state was colonized by the Muslims,in fact none has colonized us ever,they have rule for a few years but the rule did nada to our lifestyle.

We are/were doing the same things as always.

PS: Those emperors tried every single trick in the book to convert,subjugate,destroy the native people and their culture,don't think they didn't try.In fact if we didn't resist we would have all gone by now,it is because we resisted that we are still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom