What's new

India just hanged Kasab

just a few days after arresting illegally that Muslim girl of just 21 years now we come to know that they have hanged a suppose Pakistani Terrorist. WOW timing of this incident is applicable.

Somewhat right and somewhat wrong

:) i belive in theory of Saffronies viz a viz Indian nationalism

You are Very Right to an extent . Saffronies are doing quite a harm in to the complicated fabric of Indian Nationalism .

I think Mods should close this thread. People are now discussing matters other than Kasab.

Did you fail to comprehend my post or u want me to write in urdu ?? . I said Give the NAMES of the countries Which call Anti-Terror ops in Kashmir a Genocide and you give me a grainy YOUTUBE video with such a shitty quality that i almost got blinded by it .

Why do you need countries when the video just proved it ? STFU and admit your war crimes !

I think Mods should close this thread. People are now discussing matters other than Kasab.

And i thought you were the only one having fun ?

I am glad they hanged him and did not let the case drag on. For those of us who suffered 26/11 - this is nothing short of celebratory news.

Why do you need countries when the video just proved it ? STFU and admit your war crimes !

You Kidding right ??

green-tea-side-effects-are-you-kidding-21384472.jpg

And i thought you were the only one having fun ?
Actually I can have, but Mods already passed some rules for this thread. So just holding myself back.

I met a Turkish guy and we had some discussion about the relations of India and Pak n thn he told me tht there was a Turkish couple during the attack in Taj hotel,attackers let them go when they said they are from Turkey.. as for Kasab he shudnt have surrendered

Ajamal Kasab was already dead for all practical purposes.

The pawn is gone , now the master mind Hapiz Syeed must join Kasab in Hell.:sniper:

I am not for harm but i believe in clear stand you can not pretend to be moderate when you are not.

I am not Moderate . But I don't SUpport Saffronies agenda . Specially based on Regional Nationalism.

Back
Top Bottom