What's new

India just hanged Kasab

This is breaking news in all the news channels. He was hanged at 7:30 am.

Looks like the execution order was given on Nov 8th. Should have waited few more days in tune with 26/11

Should have hanged him on 26/11, just a few days to go.

I guess Kasab , dying brought 70 members together at one thread :P Lucky kasab , got PDF running :P

TOI news,and most Indian tabloids must be sobbing today....
One of their main articles/news source is gone....

This will give some form of closure to the people affected by the the mumbai attacks.
Anyway this meting out of justice should have been done a long time ago.
Then you know they wouldn't be able to use his for propaganda purpose. Looks like Indians are not happy as much as they should be. They just lost a propaganda asset.Anyway the guy deserved it 100%. What an idiot.Wasted his life..

actually he will be on e of the virgins given to Zia or osama
Yes, along with the people killed in 26/11. They will all have massive orgy you know..Stop trolling, asshole.

This will give some form of closure to the people affected by the the mumbai attacks.
Anyway this meting out of justice should have been done a long time ago.
Due process had to be carried out. This is pretty fast tbh- in the US people remain on death row for decades.
Why hanging?

Why not a bullet or a bomb? That would be poetic justice.

There is an elected form of capital punishment-that is constant, no need to tailor it to every person. Laws should be constant and should be removed of emotions.

actually he will be on e of the virgins given to Zia or osama

I was going to write Indra Gandhi,but i avoided...
See,he was anti india,and would want to bed a big indian name in hell....

Happy now?

Personally I don't like this news. :cry:

Now Indians will forget 26/11 since the last culprit is dead. We always forget these terrorist attacks. And they keep happening. :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom