What's new

India just hanged Kasab

26/11 for Pakistan completed what 9/11 started.

It gives me no pleasure, but the deaths of those Indians did not go in vain.

Latest status of kasab
72-virgins-family-guy.jpg

man you are the funniest person on this planet or the dumbest, cant tell which one would be worst.
he and his group killed 160 Indians and you hanged one person!!
and you want to keep doing this over and over???

Not only that we have made 180 million Pakistani looked down upon with suspicion world over...Today you just have to go anywhere and say i m a Pakistani to get a royal treatment which is extended to your ruling elite also:cheesy:

In short there is kahawat in India " Dhobi ka ***** na ghar na ghat ka"

As far as wanting to do this over and over....Abhi picture baki hai mere dost..

just because you know a phrase (almost) doesnt mean you have to use it, its place or not.
About looking around in Pakistan, its doing just great.
but for your mental and physical well being I suggest you keep on reading Indian tabloids every morning before you smell your coffee and keep wishing one day you hear the new about Pakistani disappears, before you smell your coffee

then why did you cried when they bomb your country on regular basis... lol they attacked military bases in your country...

Ghor me newspaper bhi nehi aata kya? Your government has accepted long ago his citizenship and involvement in Mumbai attack. They have even tried some people for that. Though Sayed slipped but Jakiur Rahman Lakhvi is behind bar in Pakistan itself.

My comment had nothing to do with Kasab per se, but the way Indian authorities and media have milked this tragedy for maximum gain, domestic and international.

My comment had nothing to do with Kasab per se, but the way Indian authorities and media have milked this tragedy for maximum gain, domestic and international.

I find that a very obnoxious comment. What specifically was this "milking" ? ..and why call this just a "tragedy" as if we are speaking of a natural disaster? Your fellow countrymen are guilty of murdering over 160 of my countrymen & women. Most of you have mocked it from the beginning, mock it even today & yet even someone like you make utterly insensitive remarks about us "milking this tragedy". Flabbergasting.

yes, just correct his language please
I will believe everything Indian govt says about him, just change his damn accent or at least dont say he is from Sialkot
say he is from Orangi town Karachi and some of us will believe that

some indians are unable to reply properly to this non sense.that fellow was clearly speaking punjabi dialect.it was not hyderabadi at all.hyderabadis dont say jehad they say it as jihad.they dont contract words like kasab is doing

Pakistanis will never believe in this drama until and unless facts are brought to us from an authentic source.

India is not a credible source when it comes to any episode that can be used to harm Pakistan. India is our enemy and believe it or not, thats the way Pakistan sees it.

In all these years of gaining political milege from the tragedy, India never provided any access to Pakistan. So if that is the case, there is definitely something to hide.

Its time for Pakistan to hang all the RAW funded terrorists in Pakistan jails. Thats the way it should be.

Enough Indian trolling now. Can we close this thread?

and here another news is coming that mercy plea of 'AFZAL GURU' would be rejected in next 48 hours......shushil kumar shinde said so.....so can we expect that afzal guru is gonna be hanged soon?????

I find that a very obnoxious comment. What specifically was this "milking" ? ..and why call this just a "tragedy" as if we are speaking of a natural disaster? Your fellow countrymen are guilty of murdering over 160 of my countrymen & women. Most of you have mocked it from the beginning, mock it even today & yet even someone like you make utterly insensitive remarks about us "milking this tragedy". Flabbergasting.

Well I find all you Indians very obnoxious and cheap. Instead of bringing a closure to this tragedy, you are gloating about it. This shows your smallness and the lack of respect for your own compatriot's deaths.

one more thing is it is very easy to recognize a pakistani speaking urdu.they say kon for kaun,asmaan for aasmaan,sheytaan for shaitaan.they cant pronounce dipthongs like ai au(may be an english educated can pronounce) and also they cant pronounce part of words where 2 consonants occur without a vowel between them.example cricket is pronounced as circket,praveen as parveen,krishna as kirshna,pradhaan mantri as pardhaan mantiri.punjabis speak with a lot of stress on syllables compared to hydis.

Back
Top Bottom