What's new

India left "disappointed" as US goes ahead with F-16 sale to Pakistan.

This is not diplomacy, rather the reaction due to rattled nerves, .. do you ever hear Pakistan protesting in similar manner.....and talking about US offering to build Hornets in India, with the way the MMRCA deal blowing hot and cold....one shouldn't wash the soap before hands......there's an Indian national who actually sits in the Pentagon defence committee, he had virtually sworn to block this deal come what may.....i would really like to hear his side of story now.

He will be busy hiding his face somewhere.....

Let me clear it...a prosperous neighbour works in our favour too.
But prosperity is related to the progress of the entire country, and not limited to military strength. Got the drift of it??
No it does Not! if it did you would not have had your dirty fingers embroiled in our affairs while indulging in your typical"Oh I am so sweet and innocent" behaviour. Now MissLevina or whosoever you are, this is a matter for pakistan's internal security. There is no country at all that does not concentrate on its external security while persuing prosperity. We have a war going on in our neighbourhood in which we have had serious risks to the very fabric of our existence. Now you can take your demure talk of prosperity and its effects on your country and hop skip and jump back to your house. For our house is on dfire and we have to do every thing to save it. the type of war that has been inflicted on us has seen 60 -80000 people dead and amny thousands of our soldiers dead and sometimes killed in a manner unbefitting of animals. 8 16s will make a difference to our internal dynamics because we can strike our enemy more selectively while preventing collateral damage. So even as we kill our enemy we dont have to cry due to the loss of the life of an innocent pakistani. It will not make any difference to Mother India who is on a buying spree from every where you can name and shoring up its defence. And we say good luck to you if this is what you want. But keep your sticky fingers out of the affairs of Pakistan. I am in no mood to take any prisoners today and if you want to respond I shall do so appropriately.So have a good day and stay away from Pakistan and its internal matters
A

JHCMS hardly adds any value to PAF F16s. It is day only (no NVC). If you wear NVGs on the JHMCS, it restricts flight performance to much lower than the envelope. There is no TVC weapon such as 9X integrated with PAF Blk52/MLUs. However, IF PAF opts for a real NVC integrated HMDS for JF17, they may enter a different world.
sir pls shed some light on why our JHCMS have no built in night vision.is it inherent issue with all JHCMS or is it because advance system was not provided to Pakistan to specifically withhold this capability like DFRM jammer few years ago.

sir pls shed some light on why our JHCMS have no built in night vision.is it inherent issue with all JHCMS or is it because advance system was not provided to Pakistan to specifically withhold this capability like DFRM jammer few years ago.

it is the inherent design of JHMCS that it does not have an integrated night vision camera. The system we have is the same as the system in the US. That is why, a new system has been developed in the US, and the UK, to meet the future HMDS requirement of the world.

Technically speaking IAF is way ahead of PAF in terms of quantity and quality of planes they have. I still don't understand why they are so worried about mere 8 planes...
tech significance of blk52+. why is it so hart to grasp?

tech significance of blk52+. why is it so hart to grasp?
1 - How many of blk52+ pakistan has
2 - Compare that to IAF Su 30's
You will have the answer. Add Rafale to IAF and whole picture is clear.

where have i said that it's in the direct contention of IAF? maybe you are delusional and can't comprehend simple english.

1 - How many of blk52+ pakistan has
2 - Compare that to IAF Su 30's
You will have the answer. Add Rafale to IAF and whole picture is clear.

where have i said that it's in the direct contention of IAF? maybe you are delusional and can't comprehend simple english.
Of course i cannot comprehend the simple english, you seem to be so fluent with...

Such 'labor flow' (referring to the loophole being exploited by companies like Disney to in-source to foreign subsidiaries that bring in foreign workers under H1B programs) between unequal countries requires strong regulation, which in turn is not 'pure free market capitalism'.

you call it loop hole. Disney calls it acting in the interests of its shareholders and within applicable laws.
For example, you cannot provide a deduction for child care expenses and then whine when people claim that deduction. What if IRS starts calling deductions 'loopholes'?

BTW there is no purity or impurity aspects to economic systems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom