What's new

India lost in Afghanistan , pakistan won

Don't count your chickens before they hatch... With that said, I sincerely hope you are correct because for peace in Pakistan, the Indian influence must be taken care of in the West of Pakistan.

Lol.
A random youtuber who can not even speak English properly.

Fact is Pak caused huge self harm by politically backing the Taliban causing them to lose all support from the most powerful and mightiest faction in Afghanistan (the Afghan govt).
Whereas India now has a friendly Prez Ghani and Vice Prez Amrullah Saleh.
Pak has got only semi literate Baradar and Haibatullah.

Lol.

Fact is Pak caused huge self harm by politically backing the Taliban causing them to lose all support from the most powerful and mightiest faction in Afghanistan (the Afghan govt).

The Taliban is the most powerful faction there. The ANA losses have been so severe they have ceased to become effective now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-asia-47005558

This is why the Americans cut out the Kabul government.
Dreadful I hope peace prevails.

Last edited:
Lol.

The mighty factions in Afghanistan are the ones who are busy crafting the future of the country (US and Taliban)

Ghani has no free will, either his government will behave or the Americans will make him behave.

Congratulations to Pakistan for winning the war in Afghanistan which umm the Afghans should be winning actually. And when I say Afghans, I'm talking about the Afghan progressive government. Congratulations anyway.

Congratulations to Pakistan for winning the war in Afghanistan which umm the Afghans should be winning actually. And when I say Afghans, I'm talking about the Afghan progressive government. Congratulations anyway.

You mean the government that can't even secure Kabul?

Just like modi who can't secure Delhi despite three days of anti muslim pogrom

You mean the government that can't even secure Kabul?

Just like modi who can't secure Delhi despite three days of anti muslim pogrom
Yes, the government that can't secure Kabul properly. Because atleast that is better than Taliban according to me. You can have a different opinion and I'm not against that.

Yes, the government that can't secure Kabul properly. Because atleast that is better than Taliban according to me. You can have a different opinion and I'm not against that.

well according to you it would be better if Afghanistan would have been 100% hindu but that is not the ground reality of Afghanistan

Same applies to "progressive" Afghan government that you want to impose on people of Afghanistan

Back
Top Bottom