What's new

India Lost Kargil War

Perhaps it is. Where is Tiger hill settle on that first, then find point 5240, after that you'll be able to find point 5353. Tololing is to the east of the town of Drass and Tiger hill is to the west of the town of Drass. Now go check the maps you've posted.

sir u mean to say 5353 is not on indian side as per officials boundaries or it is like ***?

sir u mean to say 5353 is not on indian side as per officials boundaries or it is like ***?

It straddles the LOC itself, it is in the line of posts "right on" the LOC. Hell the IA left it in 95 itself because it war untenable from our side to maintain any feasible presence there- doesn't mean that we want someone else there though. It doesn't constitute a loss of territory though if that's what you mean.

5353 is right on LOC that i have clarified to you in first page itself .. But your itch to troll has got the better off you !!

So for the final time .. maybe 5353 was lost by IA in '99 or maybe it was never in control of us to begin with but One thing is certain.. all surrounding peaks worth even a tinker's damn is under IA control ! From there they can not only mount a attack on 5353 when required or repel any future attack from Pak side !

I know many indians will disagree or call me non patriotic and many will say this is already posted.

Kargil War was fought mainly to gain control over peak 5353 (Tiger hill).As this peak has a clear view of india's neck that is NH 1D .This highyway is strategic root betwwen siachen and LEh.As this peak is of very strategical imporatance India was unable to gain it back and pakistan can anytime have an upperhand on india by shelling or destroying this highway.This time there are solid bunkers and an iquipped Pakistan army.

Do you think it is a serious issue to worry?
:undecided:

You have been debunked many a times false flagger...

5353 is right on LOC that i have clarified to you in first page itself .. But your itch to troll has got the better off you !!

So for the final time .. maybe 5353 was lost by IA in '99 or maybe it was never in control of us to begin with but One thing is certain.. all surrounding peaks worth even a tinker's damn is under IA control ! From there they can not only mount a attack on 5353 when required or repel any future attack from Pak side !

TILL 1971 it was with us nd u mean to say we lost it?

Who has the important Tiger Hill ? it is India. End of Debate.

now who cares about other useless peaks.

u r right but dnt u feel hurted when u come to knw we lost our land as happened in aksai chin
usless barren land this excuse was frm our chacha nehru

It straddles the LOC itself, it is in the line of posts "right on" the LOC. Hell the IA left it in 95 itself because it war untenable from our side to maintain any feasible presence there- doesn't mean that we want someone else there though. It doesn't constitute a loss of territory though if that's what you mean.

sir i knw its last point nd 300m away frm Loc i also knw it is surrounded by massive indian forces and jags are present there but still its Indian

You have been debunked many a times false flagger...

Sir i dnt mind wht u say but i am sure u r nt indian your signature ""If death strikes before i’ve proved my patriotism, i swear i’ll kill Death".
-------Invincible INDIAN" is of great indian martyr and u quote d it with ur name
atleast show respect for tht pvc
SHAME!!!

sir i knw its last point nd 300m away frm Loc i also knw it is surrounded by massive indian forces and jags are present there but still its Indian

Sir i dnt mind wht u say but i am sure u r nt indian your signature ""If death strikes before i’ve proved my patriotism, i swear i’ll kill Death".
-------Invincible INDIAN" is of great indian martyr and u quote d it with ur name
SHAME!!!

Compare with S/w Beyond Compare (Licensed tool) for the words as you eyes failed to do so false flagger

SHAME!!!

Here is the issue, you DON'T know anything about where Point 5353 is, the maps your referencing to are not accurate. The LOC isn't a line like the way people perceive it to be. There are peaks where the ridge extends from our side to theirs- so what should we do, take the whole ridge- share it perhaps? Till you don't know the actual geography of the area you will keep making this mistake.

TILL 1971 it was with us nd u mean to say we lost it?

u r right but dnt u feel hurted when u come to knw we lost our land as happened in aksai chin
usless barren land this excuse was frm our chacha nehru

huh ? aksai chin was never under indian control ! The pakistani regulars/lashkars were almost about to reach Srinagar when the accession was signed and Indian forces began pushing them back.. we reclaimed back all the valleys and a lot of the surrounding mountains ! After a point the IA didn't had the wherewithal to have a proper supply line so they stopped ! That is where u see the LoC now !

Unless you increase the resolution of said map you won't know which side its on. The peak is on Pakistan's side, and the foot extends into ours. The position of tiger hill is incorrect too.

Just how do you define any place on the LOC without serious military and technical help ? :what:

Besides , it was reported in Indian media as far as I remember , that Peak 5353 wasn't the only peak , maybe just the most famous one because of its strange location .

Just how do you define any place on the LOC without serious military and technical help ? :what:

Besides , it was reported in Indian media as far as I remember , that Peak 5353 wasn't the only peak , maybe just the most famous one because of its strange location .

It is the only peak the other is a ridge which we are/were forced to sort of share. Umm. actually I can even tell you where the IA helipads are on that map, old gun sites (and I am not talking the pictorial representation news paper maps). You just need to know a few things- for example look at every map other than the one I posted- they have a glaring mistake- that alone will tell you who was up making those maps.

Are you sure , my friend ? :D

Unfortunately yes, showing an area on a map and under control are two very different things.

Are you sure , my friend ? :D

well thats a fact ! But as far as map taught in school is concerned, it is kinda valid since the instrument of accession meant the entire Kashmir kingdom would come to India !

However, reading some detailed documentation from third party sources will clear up the stated fact !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom