What's new

India 'Maoist' bomb blast kills 15 police- March 27 2012

RPK

Reaction score
Country
India
Naxals blow up CRPF bus in Maharashtra; 15 killed

Nagpur: At least 15 personnel of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) were on Tuesday killed in a landmine blast triggered by suspected Naxals in Maharashtra's Gadchiroli district.

According to officials, the paramilitary personnel were travelling in a bus when the incident occurred.

The Naxals have targeted paramilitary personnel in a similar manner on several previous occasions also, leading to his casualties.

For instance, several jawans of the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) travelling in three buses were killed when Naxals triggered a landmine blast on the Dantewada Highway in Chhattisgarh on October 7 last year.

Earlier that year, on June 10, ten security men lost their life when Maoists blew up an anti-landmine vehicle in Katikalyan area of Dantewada district.

On May 17, 2010, Maoists targeted a civilian bus in Dantewada on which CRPF jawans and Special Police Officers were travelling. Over 40 people were killed in that attack.

That attack took place only a month after Dantewada recorded the worst-ever massacre of CRPF jawans, when 76 troops were killed in a Maoist attack.

Following such incidents, questions have been raised as to why the security apparatus have failed to prevent security men from walking into such traps laid by the Naxals.

RIP - and this shows that the Naxals are getting more powerful by the day, they are gaining support and even have retired indian security force personnel in the cadres.

thanks for the dumb advice ...please set your house on order and then lecture us....

This is PDF indian - so I have every right to comment, if you don't like it cry me a river.

Ya ,..ya...ur gleeful pleasure at this news is quire evident here...This happened in one of the remotest locations in the country..

Why dont u go and worry about ur own country.I heard 10-20 people are dead in Karachi-ur biggest city- today

Every day thousands starve to death in your country, look at home first, and this is Pakistan Defense Forum I can comment if I like.

RIP - and this shows that the Naxals are getting more powerful by the day, they are gaining support and even have retired indian security force personnel in the cadres.

Could you share some light on the bolded part???

it is a declared conflict with the regime in new delhi. they specifically targetted only armed services personnel in this incident. it is thus just another fight against the regime in new delhi.

people should never tolerate/support any attack on civilians, but if the attack is against a highly corrupt regime by attacking its armed forces, then it is a completely different matter.

it is a declared conflict with the regime in new delhi. they specifically targetted only armed services personnel in this incident. it is thus just another fight against the regime in new delhi.

people should never tolerate/support any attack on civilians, but if the attack is against a highly corrupt regime by attacking its armed forces, then it is a completely different matter.

But these evil Maoist scumbags also attack common man by extorting money, attacking trains, blowing up schools and killing people for not supporting them. I am happy these Maoist were never successful in India and our country was spared from brunt of Great Leap forward and cultural revolution.

But these evil Maoist scumbags also attack common man by extorting money, attacking trains, blowing up schools and killing people for not supporting them. I am happy these Maoist were never successful in India and our country was spared from brunt of Great Leap forward and cultural revolution.

1. it is always on a case by case basis. if they attack ANY civilian target, then they should be dealt with accordingly.

2. they are successful in the sense that a) they keep new delhi busy, b) Chinese government can potentially use them as bargining chips with new delhi.

3. even with the highly regrettable great leap forward and cultural revolution, our nation is 3-4 times stronger than yours. there must be a reason

1. it is always on a case by case basis. if they attack ANY civilian target, then they should be dealt with accordingly.

2. they are successful in the sense that a) they keep new delhi busy, b) Chinese government can potentially use them as bargining chips with new delhi.

3. even with the highly regrettable great leap forward and cultural revolution, our nation is 3-4 times stronger than yours. there must be a reason

China is pathetically weak...see how they ran in 1986 with tails between their legs..they are not even able to quell rebellion in Tibet and Xianjiang....

My own home state is Naxal Hit, I know 1000 times more reality then you and other Bozos.

And bargaining chip by Chinese, they could not control Taiwan, Tibet and Xinjiang and still talking big :lol: :rofl:

China is pathetically weak...see how they ran in 1986 with tails between their legs..they are not even able to quell rebellion in Tibet and Xianjiang....

:rofl::rofl: This is why you Indian are treated with contempt not only are you off topic but you clearly wouldn't know wisdom if it hit you in the face

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom