What's new

India misses out on world uni rankings

IIT-B techfest's speakers..... :tup:

Techfest feels honoured to have been graced by the presence of the following lecturers and reaching out to the learning world earning huge appreciation:

Sir Harold Kroto [1996 Nobel Laureate in Chemistry]
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam [Hon’ble Ex-President of India]
Michael Jones [Chief Technology Advocate, Google Founder, Google Earth]
Jimmy Wales [Founder, Wikipedia]
William Baker [Structural Engineer, Tallest Manmade Structure, Burj Khalifa]
Dr. Lyn Evans [Project Leader, Large Hadron Collider, CERN]
K. S. Pua [Inventor of Pen Drive]
Jaap Haartsen [Inventor of Bluetooth]

During recession time IIM-A's average domestic salary in 2009/10 was INR 2610000/- and international salary was $120000.

I have not missed any IIT-B techfest in last few years :)
But i might miss it next year :(

Are you a IIT-B alumni? :) I was thinking about MTech from there once, how is it? I has 2 years of experience in related field.

Apart from guest talks and geekish chicks, there is nothing to miss much. Techfest had become monotonous with those toy car races, robot wars and couple of expos from DRDO and armed forces.

yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

You should save this celebration for the time Pakistani universities get mentioned in this list.

LOL @ OP.... seems so happy on the news.....

hilarious.. the feeble human minds..

Are you a IIT-B alumni? :) I was thinking about MTech from there once, how is it? I has 2 years of experience in related field.

no i am not alumni but i have participated in competitions in techfest...
My professor did M.Tech from IIT-B...he said it is worth the effort that he took to get into IIT..

LOL @ OP.... seems so happy on the news.....

hilarious.. the feeble human minds..

OP is still in Pachvi Class, he doesn't know anything about University.

no i am not alumni but i have participated in competitions in techfest...
My professor did M.Tech from IIT-B...he said it is worth the effort that he took to get into IIT..

Thanks. I will try for next year's GATE.

Ohh god not this guy Hafizzzzz again it seems to me that this guy has dedicated his life to all this anti Indian stuff.

is Pakistan mentioned in the list???? Hafizzzzzzz bhai .. ur :victory::victory::victory: is like someone who is living in the street
jumping up and down saying the rich man's garden across the road doesnt have any FLOWERS!! wake up from zzzzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom