What's new

India most uncharitable in South Asia

:undecided: killing hundreds of kashmiris in just a few months... nice indeed..

dude.....militants are not kashmiris.........militants are ****'s,militants only belong to ********..............proud to kill militants:tup:

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

:rofl: :rofl: true tht boy.. true that.... thanks for accepting tht...:tup:

I hope you know that you just called yourself a 10 year old kid suffering frm autism.... who sounds like a 5 year old unconfident girl... :rofl: @ you.

okkkk maza aaaaa gaya.........baby that was a joke......no need to happy

i just wanted to see ur reaction.......ha ha ha

The expats send 13+ billion dollars to Pakistam.

:rofl: what does zakat mein? charity ? as for muslims Pakistan has 180 million muslims 2nd largest muslim population after Indonesia... and indian muslims are the poorest and most uneducated community of india... so spare me the false facts and bs.

now you google.. India have second highest muslim population in the world

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

India alone recieves 2-2.5 billion pounds every year from UK alone... not to forget USAID,UNAID,food and development AID programes.... etc!

While Pakistani americans alone donate more than 2 billion $$ in USA...While in our religion every muslim with money gives zakat to poor and needy...

its official now that India give more aid than it receives. it offers aids thru several forms- but most of it is thru direct cash to poor states like LDC group

While Pakistani americans alone donate more than 2 billion $$ in USA...While in our religion every muslim with money gives zakat to poor and needy...

This could very well be the reason why you rose to 32 rank this year. Good going!! but Zakat would have there last year too still you ranked 142 last year. I think charity for floods could be another reason.. It's obvious if there is natural disaster countrymen donate more.. I am sure Japan would have ranked high as well.. This holds true for Sri Lanka as well as they just recently came out of civil war..

dude.....militants are not kashmiris.........militants are ****'s,militants only belong to ********..............proud to kill militants:tup:

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

okkkk maza aaaaa gaya.........baby that was a joke......no need to happy

i just wanted to see ur reaction.......ha ha ha

You made yourself look like a joke just to see my reaction? :rofl:

now you google.. India have second highest muslim population in the world

India has 16 crore muslims Pakistan has 17.5 crore muslims...

its official now that India give more aid than it receives. it offers aids thru several forms- but most of it is thru direct cash to poor states like LDC group

Why doesnt indian govt help its own instead of others?

its 18 crore btw and Indian govt do help itself.

20 years back 90% of the population was poor. many Indians may object but this was truth.
now the poor population is 45%. still staggering but in the next 5-6 years it is destined to be bought down to somewhere in early 30 or late 20 percents. like it fell from 90%.

Indian govt schemes for poverty alleviation are working barring few states and people are earning money.

the money poured in poverty alleviation is many times our defence budget

The expats send 13+ billion dollars to Pakistam.

:rofl: what does zakat mein? charity ? as for muslims Pakistan has 180 million muslims 2nd largest muslim population after Indonesia... and indian muslims are the poorest and most uneducated community of india... so spare me the false facts and bs.

muslim literacy rate in india in 2001 was 60.1%.......and that of pakistan was 57% in 2009....so u can easily imagine who are more uneducated.

yes.....i prefered to look like a fool to see ur foolish reaction.........ur reaction was more insane than mine act

secondly........i know ur source is that List of countries by Muslim population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but above link is based on 2009 reports and it shows India:160,945,000 muslim population
Pakistan:174,082,000

this calculation is based on 2001 census india.......but u should have a little knowledge of that,In 2011 there was a census occurred......IN WHICH INDIAN MUSLIMS POPULATION HAS CROSSED 180 MILLION FIGURE that's what USA FEELS http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/146841-us-feels-india-has-180m-muslims.html

SO BEFORE OPENING UR MOUTH AGAIN, U SHOULD BETTER GOOGLE ON 2011 CENCUS:meeting:

LONDON: India has earned the dubious distinction of being South Asia's most uncharitable country in 2011, if one goes by the ranking in the Charities Aid Foundation's World Giving Index. In the South Asia region, India is the worst performer with a global ranking of 91. In 2010, India ranked at 134.

Pakistan, which was ranked at 142 last year, has made it to 34th position this year. Sri Lanka is ranked 8th while Bangladesh is 78 and Nepal 84.

Thailand was the most generous, with 85 per cent of Thais making regular charitable contributions. The UK was the second most generous, with 79 per cent regularly giving to charity.

Countries were ranked on monetary donations and charitable acts.
India most uncharitable in South Asia - The Times of India :hitwall:

We Indians believe that if ur left hand is helping someone even ur right shud be oblivious to it.Most of these charity donation u r talking about is money laundering/ fanaic causes.

Back
Top Bottom