What's new

India must adopt a new strategy to tackle China

Here we go again! Why not ask the people of Assam and Nagaland as to what they have to say? See, even I can play the tit-for-tat game! :coffee:
You guys started it with "Kashmir Kashmir". I see your "Assam" and I raise a "Gilgit" .. :P

You're an Indian perhaps you should give us more insight in to that rather than asking us about it. Sure, if you do not want to 'tackle' the Chinese and just give them a walk through your economic and strategic interests in South Asia and beyond; no one's going to complain from our side. :coffee:
Actually Jana has to. She assumes India would have to 'tackle' China.

Here we go again! Why not ask the people of Assam and Nagaland as to what they have to say? See, even I can play the tit-for-tat game! :coffee:

Well do read the link tomcat has posted,you will get your answer .

Well do read the link tomcat has posted,you will get your answer .

roger

starting like 'what kashmiris want' and they want independence and stuff.
Kashmir is non negotiable in any form, its India, India is Kashmir.

The;r better off with us anyways rather than independent or in pakistan.

We both should recognise LoC as IB and move on with our lives. After six decades of bloodshed its the Kashmiris who're suffering the most.
solution of all the problems of India and pakistan is hidden in better understanding between the people of these countries. there is a need to issue atleast 10,000 visas every year by Indian government for the professionals of Pakistan which allows them to work in India for atleast 10 years. and also pakistani government would issue at least 5000 working visas for indians in the same way. this is to make sure that majority of these visas would be given to Hindu and Sikhs of india, to male and females both. India and pakistan are among the fastest growing economies of the world. economic growth of these countries is providing better opportunity for their nationals. there is a need to create an environment where people of both the countries may feel, they will get benefit by development of both the countries. I know many of delhi who never been to Mumbai while Lahore is much more closer to delhi. it would be cheaper to go to delhi also by someone from lahore than to Karachi. also I wonder what 4,00,000 troops of pakistan and 6,00,000 of India do on Indo-Pak border. the duty of military is to protect her people not to waste money of their countries by fighting with each. the number would be reduced to atleast 1,00,000 from pakistan side and to 1,50,000 from Indian side. there would also be joint military exercise by both the countries.

I really respect Jinnah Saheb and the greatest poet of pakistani history, Iqbal. but I feel partition of India was really not a good Idea. neither pakistan could become a modern country like what India is trying to, nor pakistan could become a real Islamic country, so called dream of Mohammad Saheb as it was said by her greatest poet, Iqbal. what these countries could finally get till now? half of the growth has gone for just fighting with each other and also 25% himalays of Kashmir has been taken by china from both the countries…………….. but the damage has been made, we have to start from here.

and about Kashmir, I don’t know even a single example when a country could won lands of other country by talking on table. Kashmir is a different thing, even any agreement on Siachin Glacier is no easy. Indian military has been given training on the fact that one day they will have to fight with Pakistani military. politicians do politics, but only Indian military loose their life during any war. they will never accept loosing Siachin which may give them any disadvantage against Pakistani military during any war. no matter what we talk here, but this is “LOC” where militaries are face to face. there is a need to create an environment where both India and Pakistan would feel, Kashmir is no gift or flower or any good item that they are discussing on it. kashmir and kashmiri are same like UP, Panjab, Bangal, Maharastra, Sindh, Balochistan or other states of both the countries. there is nothing much to discuss on it. if you like kashmir then go there and have a holiday.

the time difference between Indian and Pakistanies will be removed like what ASEAN nations are doing, all the problems will be solved.

Mate, the true problem lies in the simple fact that Pakistan wants to destroy India in any way possible. Should Pakistan stop supporting terrorists in India and does not try to stonewall us every where, this problem would not have arisen. If Pakistan stops its aid to kashmiri militants, the militancy there would cease within 1 year. The ball is totally in Pakistan's court.

Should Pakistan not try to act against India, India would defend Pakistan to the hilt. It could be like a US-Canada relationship. India's military and other resources would protect Pakistan in addition to Pakistan's own formidable military. The combined prowess would be immense. The borders could become irrelevant. But the Mullah's there just dont want this to happen. The generals thrive on anti-India sentiments. The politicians feed false propaganda about Indians.

The politicians and generals in Pakistan cannot get public support unless they bash India at every front. Its like the existance of Pakistan is based on being anti-India. a counter to India. To try and destroy us. The some level of trust and the some love that was there in the older generation of Pakistani's for India has long vanished. Just one look at forums like PDF tell us all we need to know.

Every Indian there is abused so much, its actually shocking, all for voicing a different opinion to the Pakistani's. I was amazed at the level of hatred emanating from there. It tells us how the younger generation in Pakistan views Indians. The game is completely in pakistan's hand and as long as musharraf is there, who is proven to hate India and support war against India, this will forever be the case.

Unfortunately, there is no reconciliation. And like i said, looking solely at the younger generation of Pakistani's, sad to say, but im not sure i even want one.

Mate, the true problem lies in the simple fact that Pakistan wants to destroy India in any way possible. Should Pakistan stop supporting terrorists in India and does not try to stonewall us every where, this problem would not have arisen. If Pakistan stops its aid to kashmiri militants, the militancy there would cease within 1 year. The ball is totally in Pakistan's court.

Should Pakistan not try to act against India, India would defend Pakistan to the hilt. It could be like a US-Canada relationship. India's military and other resources would protect Pakistan in addition to Pakistan's own formidable military. The combined prowess would be immense. The borders could become irrelevant. But the Mullah's there just dont want this to happen. The generals thrive on anti-India sentiments. The politicians feed false propaganda about Indians.

The politicians and generals in Pakistan cannot get public support unless they bash India at every front. Its like the existance of Pakistan is based on being anti-India. a counter to India. To try and destroy us. The some level of trust and the some love that was there in the older generation of Pakistani's for India has long vanished. Just one look at forums like PDF tell us all we need to know.

Every Indian there is abused so much, its actually shocking, all for voicing a different opinion to the Pakistani's. I was amazed at the level of hatred emanating from there. It tells us how the younger generation in Pakistan views Indians. The game is completely in pakistan's hand and as long as musharraf is there, who is proven to hate India and support war against India, this will forever be the case.

Unfortunately, there is no reconciliation. And like i said, looking solely at the younger generation of Pakistani's, sad to say, but im not sure i even want one.
here im not agree with you. i have been posting messages on a website of a pakistani news paper, many time i even said wrong to pakistan also but not even a single time, any pakistani abused me. i was surprised how they posted my responses which were totally against pakistan. you cant believe, sometimes i directly said, pakistan sponsoring terrorism, people replied me but no one abused me. and the most interesting thing is, i did this for no less than 3-4 months but i never had any bad experience while i was excepting to be abused after those responses. atleast 1-2 times, I was deserved to be abused :D . for your information, those few decent Pakistanis have been even abused on Indian websites also but they never did the same with Indians on their forum. people of that news paper, few of them are on this forum also, are certainly more decent to those indians who talk about morale values but behave like a lion on Indian forums. both, Indian and Pakistanis abuse each other, and I think, number of those indians is more than that of pakistanis.

yeah mate, there is a difference on this forum.
The mods are not biased, and thats what makes a world of difference.
I got abused by the mods , had my posts edited, and got a warning that i might be thrown out if i post such a thing every again on PDF for posting facts, with links, etc!!

Here, the mods are dont allow this kind of behavioiur, so the members cant say/do such a thing and u dont know how much i appreciate that.
In the begninng, there was initially some name calling here, and the mods immediately respondedly to that very strictly, so the atmosphere is always gd here.

I now challenge you to change your name to an Indian and put your location as India on the PDF, and post ANYTHING that can even REMOTELY be construed as something anti-pak and just wait and watch.

ITS AN OPEN CHALLENGE TO YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

and on that you wil c, that is how most Pakistani's actually view India and Indians. What is so disgusting is that the mods and admins far from even turning a blind eye, actually participate in this.

yeah mate, there is a difference on this forum.
The mods are not biased, and thats what makes a world of difference.
I got abused by the mods , had my posts edited, and got a warning that i might be thrown out if i post such a thing every again on PDF for posting facts, with links, etc!!

Here, the mods are dont allow this kind of behavioiur, so the members cant say/do such a thing and u dont know how much i appreciate that.
In the begninng, there was initially some name calling here, and the mods immediately respondedly to that very strictly, so the atmosphere is always gd here.

I now challenge you to change your name to an Indian and put your location as India on the PDF, and post ANYTHING that can even REMOTELY be construed as something anti-pak and just wait and watch.
ITS AN OPEN CHALLENGE TO YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

and on that you wil c, that is how most Pakistani's actually view India and Indians. What is so disgusting is that the mods and admins far from even turning a blind eye, actually participate in this.
i dont know how long you are on this forum, but i guess almost all the people of pakitstan side know my name and from which country im originally from. they know me better than you. your challenge has no base. i accept few abusing has been done here, but this is a very normal thing. accept this which is quite normal on any indian forum also.

and about mods and admin, first you have to understand the difference of political views. you cant accept the same view from them as you have. we have different political views which always support our countries and we always support those who have similar views. they also support those who have similar political views, whats wrong? and this also provides us the base for talking to those who have different political view. what is the meaning of talking if both the sides will say the same thing? when you come on different forums, little bit you have to compromise.

i dont know how long you are on this forum, but i guess almost all the people of pakitstan side know my name and from which country im originally from. they know me better than you. your challenge has no base. i accept few abusing has been done here, but this is a very normal thing. accept this which is quite normal on any indian forum also.

and about mods and admin, first you have to understand the difference of political views. you cant accept the same view from them as you have. we have different political views which always support our countries and we always support those who have similar views. they also support those who have similar political views, whats wrong? and this also provides us the base for talking to those who have different political view. what is the meaning of talking if both the sides will say the same thing? when you come on different forums, little bit you have to compromise.

Mate, i dont think you are getting what i am saying here!!

Im saying that if you go to Pakistani DEFENCE forums and not Pakistani FORCES forums(where you are now), IF YOU HAVE AN Indian name and/or PUT your location as India, if you give ANY VIEW that is different from the Pakistani people's view there, you WILL get abused. You will get insulted to such an extent that you will get shocked. And the worst will be that the mods wilL NOT intervene and most likely JOIN in the game. If it wasnt for the mods here, the same thing would be happening here too.
They HATE us to no extent, it is the first time in my life i have seen such a thing. When you go to places like Chowk.com, that is where i thought to know more about Pakistan, its abilities, capabilities, people, how they think of us. There were numerous reports about the simply exceptional Pakistani hospitality when the Indians went there for the cricket matches. Then i decided to explore more. And now i ask you to go to PDF. There can never be any reconciliation to such hate brother. There will never be any peace.

Do you get me now?

your saying its important to have differenc ein political views and etc.
Thats what i am saying!, its important to have that, but if you dissent from a view in PDF, and if they think ur an Indian, you will get abused.

You are saying the same thing i am, but im saying this is exactly whats not happening there. NOT here!!

The chinese are not a threat to the indians.

1956, CIA used Indian territory to recruit Tibetan guerrillas to fight Chinese troops.

The indians started the war on the 10th oct 1962 with the chinese after Indian troops set up their posts not only up to the McMahon line but even few miles beyond it, in spite of repeated warnings from China.

By mid November, the PLA forces in the eastern theatre quickly defeated the Indian 4th division, which had been seriously demoralized and disorganized, and penetrated close to the outskirts of Tezpur, Assam, a major frontier town nearly fifty kilometers from the Assam-North-East Frontier Agency border. By November 20 there was no organised Indian resistance anywhere in the disputed territories.

The PLA did not advance farther, and on November 21 it declared a unilateral cease-fire. The PLA withdrew to positions it had occupied before the war and on which China had staked its diplomatic claim. China also returned all weapons and vehicles seized from Indian troops during the war, and released all prisoners unconditionally.

Toward the end of the war India increased her support for Tibetan guerrillas, Nehru administration ordered the raising of an elite guerrilla force composed of Tibetan refugees.

After the above if anything it is india which is a threat to china.But i still think the chinese want a strong asia to take on europe and the usa.The pakistani's see the indians as a threat,the indians see the chinese as a threat ,the chinese see the americans as the threat.
The americans will try to use the indians as a counter to the chinese.If the indians are clever they will take the benefits but not fall into the trap of doing the american dirty work.
Have the chinese in history ever invaded india ? i do not think so but i might be wrong.
If the chinese had wanted during the war in 62 they could have easily taken what they wanted but they never.That at least shows there intent on to only holding on to land what they have a claim on and no more.

I think that china ,pakistan and sri lanka will form a economic block first with bangladesh,nepal,buhtan and india joining later.

Back
Top Bottom