What's new

India must be Russia’s number one priority

Nope. The Chinese have the most communists (read atheists) in the world.

Those are the estimates. Even if only 10% of the Chinese are openly/secretly Buddhists, then China still have with the most Buddhists in the world.

Russia and India definitely have good political and military sales relationships. But this author is really stretching it when he talk about similarities between Hinduism and Christianity and all the cultural ties. Culturally, India and Russia is as different as any two nation on earth. This author is bringing up unnecessary stuff when the ties between India and Russia are political and military sales relationship.

How can one forget the kind of reception Raj kapoor got in Moscow, that speaks about the cultural relationship between India and Russia.

Russia and India definitely have good political and military sales relationships. But this author is really stretching it when he talk about similarities between Hinduism and Christianity and all the cultural ties. Culturally, India and Russia is as different as any two nation on earth. This author is bringing up unnecessary stuff when the ties between India and Russia are political and military sales relationship.

Actually there is something with Russia that Indians feel right from childhood. Its a comfort that i bet most Indians wont feel about any other country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually there is something with Russia that Indians feel right from childhood. Its a comfort that i bet most Indians wont feel about any other country.

The one thing about Russia that feel right and look right is Maria Sharapova. I bet most Indian boys would agree with me. Otherwise, most Indian kids would care more about playing cricket or video games than care about Russia.

The author call .india a Buddhism nation. Is he new to the earth? Or he's been dormant for 2000 years....

A dumb customer is always the best customer.

Being the best customer of China in overall trade, India should, and must, remain the best customer for both Russia and UK/US, too, on the front of defence biz.

The author call .india a Buddhism nation. Is he new to the earth? Or he's been dormant for 2000 years....

If india were Buddhist then the Saudis would be christian.

I guess the Chinese are as Buddhist as most of Vietnamese are i.e, sometimes going to temples for praying to Buddha, but having no problem going to Islam mosque or Catholic churchs, or what ever religion, for the same purpose and having no problem if someone bad-mouthing Buddhism.

Being the best customer of China in overall trade, India should, and must, remain the best customer for both Russia and UK/US, too, on the front of defence biz.

If india were Buddhist then the Saudis would be christian.

Bieng a dumb copy cat is the smartest one

Don't troll dude if you have something valuable to contribute then do it
If not go F*** O**

well should i call you Pakistani Chinese ? well it's not about purchasing and buying for India Mr. Super dumb , it's geopolitics , which keep world close and in favor of India. which makes India as rise of soft power , it's the effect that both America and Russia close to India.

I guess the Chinese are as Buddhist as most of Vietnamese are i.e, sometimes going to temples for praying to Buddha, but having no problem going to Islam mosque or Catholic churchs, or what ever religion, for the same purpose and having no problem if someone bad-mouthing Buddhism.

Buddhists are the most relaxed people i've ever met. I don't know why anyone would badmouth Buddhism.

Buddhists are the most relaxed people i've ever met. I don't know why anyone would badmouth Buddhism.

well there is no religion on earth which is not halted by Islamic terrorism or Islamic ideology.

The most important unmasking part from the article is
"Based on this assumption, it is profitable and safe to arm India. India is currently the chief buyer of Russian weapons."
The Russians just want to sell weapons.

Indo-Russian ties took a hit in the Ghorshkov deal , but will continue to go on as no nation has helped India as Russia and continues to do so.

The most important unmasking part from the article is
"Based on this assumption, it is profitable and safe to arm India. India is currently the chief buyer of Russian weapons."
The Russians just want to sell weapons.

There is no diplomatic relationships without any motives. As long we have money, we'll have many friends, some genuine some fake.

Back
Top Bottom