What's new

India must end Massacres & Occupation in Jammu Kashmir

Krishna will take care of those Indians who are doing the killings !!!

I am sure "Krishna" will do no such thing. That is why one who has poor understanding of crappy Indian religions should be not be pretending to be Indian.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiri Muslims and not Indian Hindus.
Wow! Change of tack, what? I thought you would say, Kashmir belongs to Pakistani Muslims! That's progress! Lol! :lol:

Now I don't want to stir the pot by describing what's happening in Balochistan, like the massacres and thousands of disappearances of innocent Balochis. And they're fighting for independence, right? :azn:

If anyone for that matter were to look at a non pakistani source of number of people killed in Kashmir since pakistan started sending Terrorist across the border in 1989
By the way Indian Army was deployed on full scale in Kashmir only when these terrorist started killing the innocents

u will find that most of people killed were members of HUJI , L eT , Jaish and a few members of Huriat conference
Rest were either soldiers who died fighting these terrorist or Cvilians killed by Terrorist , simply becoz unlike the good taliban which targets Nato and Pakistani forces fighting against them , organisation like Lashkar prefer to kill innocent kashmiri and non kashmiris coz they cannot shoot back

Hafizz bhai ............. Just out of curiosity ....... Shouldnt we first start to end something?????

this guy should be banned for the category under which thread is created.it should be in indian defence.:azn:

:lol: Atleast you can pretend to be an Indian. Do you realize that bold part gave you away?

That said, MUST is a strong word. Who is going to "stop" India?

Wrong meaning interpreted i want to say Life and Death.

Wow! Change of tack, what? I thought you would say, Kashmir belongs to Pakistani Muslims! That's progress! Lol! :lol:

Now I don't want to stir the pot by describing what's happening in Balochistan, like the massacres and thousands of disappearances of innocent Balochis. And they're fighting for independence, right? :azn:

well by co-incidence i met a baloch few days back on internet, and gosh we must have had conversation for atleast 10 mins, and the whole 10 mins he was cussing pak army. saying that pak army gives us gifts every day, i.e badly mutilated bodies of young boys. i assume that this situation is even more worse than kashmir. and ppl like hafizz come and lecture us abt liberation blah blah, what a bunch of Hippocrates. lanat hai! :tdown:

What about Massacres of Muslims in pakistan???????????????

3 Shia Muslims Killed in Southwest Pakistan

One should get real.
why are U all wasting ur time and extending this thread? Get life people we all know why Haffiz started this thread. Here some of U are new to know the purpose... U will get used to this.

yes this thread should now hit the bin! :police:s plz its a request...and if possible ask hafizz not to creat such stupid and provoking threads here after, just a requset :)

Back
Top Bottom