What's new

India must respect Vienna convention on Italy envoy's immunity says EU

This one is for keepers... Wait and watch... Now Supreme Court has taken an offence and Govt can't play their spineless games anymore... Italy will have to chose between 2 culprits or their ambassador. About time, India demonstrates that we mean business!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ancini-should-get-away-lying.html#post4049637

There is no correct implementation of Vienna convention the above thread shows that, no need to worry for EU or US, they always try to protect their criminals using these laws as they only apply for third world countries.

Why not EU pressurize Italy for the mischief done by it ???

If EU wants to resolve the issue then it should pressurize Italy not India.

balls,we ll see what balls EU has,

I mean Germany is the boss there and they dont even want to spend an extra penny to save these weaklings,now they are talking about NATO?

Haha,good joke.

so now the EU has involved itself in this matter. interesting.

This is a tough one. Everything I have read suggests that one can argue it both ways. However considering an article I posted in a different thread, it does seem that past precedence is in favour of diplomatic immunity as a general rule. The specifics of this case make it a little more nuanced & more confusing.

SC vs Italy: Why Mancini should get away with lying | Firstpost

So, EU has entered the arena..

Curious to see how much EU wants to get wet, and some posters did say that this will not go easy for Italy.. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom