What's new

India must stop purchasing arms from Israel - AAP

Honestly I like the stance on anti corruption but the party's line on Israel is totally stupid. They are simply using emotions with no logical thinking. I really want to know what this f-king party thinks about the illegals pouring into India from Bangladesh. The funny thing is Delhites don;t care because they don't feel any effect of it.

AAP reminds of the many stupid politicians India had who do and say anything without thinking. The type of politician who would f-k up our defence/security needs and destroy whatever capabilities that exist so far.
Indeed, the anti-corruption stand of the AAP is laudable and there can be no doubt- Indian politics NEED a strong anti-corruption stance. However, there are just too many downsides to the AAP for me, I was really hopping they would prove me wrong and showcase their ability to govern and being tangible benefits for India/Delhi but that just doesn't seem to be happening if this is the kind of nonsense these people are embroiling themselves in.

Absolutely deplorable boss.... I vehemently stand against this, and hope that AAP revokes this, I will lose faith in AAP if it does this. This is tacit approval of terror scums like Hezbollah and Hamas.

As shown, that was brought up by a local AAP unit, not the party head itself, even though I would had understood criticism back then, because of Israeli overreactions. However, that was then and this is now and AAP would be smart to learn from their mistakes and not get involved in national level politics, like the defence or foreign fields. They can state their opinion on Israels action, but they should not state what the government should do, since they are not in their shoes, nor will they be anytime soon.
This is the time where AAP has to focus on it's own, to deliver at least to some of their promises and show that they mean real governance and getting to solutions now. The voters in Delhi and all over the country will look at everything what they do now and with this huge mandate, the pressure for them to deliver is even higher than for the NDA, which had the 7 months honeymoon period.

Are bhai sirf Article print karne se Modi nahin sunega.

To all AppTards
Come On Its Time for Dharna...:feminist:

Kejriwal forgets one basic fact, He wants to speak the language of democratic politics without learning its grammar: the art of compromise and treading a middle path. He also needs to understand that emotion is not a substitute for the party’s structure. the party really needs to evolve further and adjust its policies according to the changed circumstances in India. The anti-corruption slogan has lost much of its currency and it cannot be revived again.

The article is at least 7 months old.

AAP does not have many Lok Sabha seats in the Parliament now. Even if AAP wins a few seats in 2019, which party other than the lefties + some Owaisi type parties will support them on this issue? So, AAP's stance on this issue does not carry any weight as far as political support for Indian Foreign policy is concerned.

Last edited:
Absolutely deplorable boss.... I vehemently stand against this, and hope that AAP revokes this, I will lose faith in AAP if it does this. This is tacit approval of terror scums like Hezbollah and Hamas.
Aap has many such stands that are going to work against India. They cleverly did not talk about their such policies and limit the discussion to only corruption. You will see them open up now that Delhi is in their bag. I also support them for corruption and VIP culture, but they also come with other baggage like populism, vote bank politics which I do not like. A person who talks about honesty has been caught lying red handed many time 1) Did not requested for Bungalow 2) Binny did not wanted ministry. If you were really doing what you claim, where was the reason to lie?

Link please..... I like AAP and If this is true I would absolutely condemn AAP and Arvind for this....

Sir,
See their website its their official stance . I have no problem with their candle light march drama for Palestinianians but this is simply outrageous

Indeed, the anti-corruption stand of the AAP is laudable and there can be no doubt- Indian politics NEED a strong anti-corruption stance. However, there are just too many downsides to the AAP for me, I was really hopping they would prove me wrong and showcase their ability to govern and being tangible benefits for India/Delhi but that just doesn't seem to be happening if this is the kind of nonsense these people are embroiling themselves in.

Its not just this :
Their stance on Batla house encounter - calling it fake - refusing to accept even HC verdict . Then there is the JNU crowd within AAP who believe Kashmir should have plebiscite to let them decide whether army should stay or not .

Some photoshop doing the rounds, looks like SuSU Swamy has been at work again :lol::lol:. Has all the standard hall marks- muslim appeasers, no concern for Nation Security (weaposns are badly needed etc.) I like Israel but for a moment even I thought we should reconsider buying their arms when they did this lame ad for Rafale :lol:

Lol...Dinga dinga deeeeee

This Muffler Man must stop interfering in India's external affairs. He should know that there are miles to go before he can dream of becoming the PM of India after which he can take whatever decisions he wants.

Till then he needs to STFU and concentrate on roti, paani, bijlee instead, which he has promised the slum squad in Delhi.

A very good opinion from AAP and it should be implemented ASAP.

The conventional arms can easily be replaced by:

1235618023315.jpg
MjAxMy0yOTMxMmE4NzI3MDYwNTlj_526dee92525e5.png

Back
Top Bottom