What's new

India, Nato to hold strategic talks; focus on regional security, China

Well yeah but to be honest antagonizing China will lead exactly to what?
Asia has the potential to have the next golden century, a war between two of the biggest, most heavily armed, most heavily populated region carrying like 33% of world population will be disastrous.
Our trade with China keeps increasing on one hand and we are closer to war on the other hand.
Not saying sit down and do nothing but really is there no other way?

LOL. Don't worry, we don't plan to attack china.

OTOH we do plan to hold talks with NATO over shared concerns and mutual interests.

We are trading with one and holding talks with another. What seems to be the problem ?

It won't be disastrous but one-way shop... Pakistan alone can rollover India.

WW3 will occur rest assured and someone has to be sacrificed one way or the other

I agree. I think you should attack India at the earliest.

So when can we expect you ?

We are trading with one and holding talks with another. What seems to be the problem ?
No problem just curious on one hand there's a lot of increasing trade and another hand possibility of war over an inhospitable region.
I understand there's a lot of geopolitics and nationalism at play like everything else in the world.
Best way is to trade and have talks simultaneously as you said. India is among the nations which is directly benefited by a muliti polar world. The west is not end all just a party to have good relations with.

No problem just curious on one hand there's a lot of increasing trade and another hand possibility of war over an inhospitable region.
I understand there's a lot of geopolitics and nationalism at play like everything else in the world.
Best way is to trade and have talks simultaneously as you said. India is among the nations which is directly benefited by a muliti polar world. The west is not end all just a party to have good relations with.

There is always possibility of war, which is why we have a standing army. Which is why ALL nations have a standing army and they conduct war games every year. Some, twice a year.

That does not mean everything else including trade is held hostage to that. West is one of India's largest trading partner. We sell more to the west than we buy, so the balance of trade with the west is in our favor.

Which china we import more than we export, so the balance of trade with china favors china.

So naturally we value our relationship with the west more. Its pretty simple and straightforward.

Have Indians realized they were cheated by their government? I mean India and China, who started 2020 border conflicts? Why should China start a new frontline with another big country when China was madly attacked by US Trump and in covid lockdown? Is Xi really that stupid?

Who would benifit from the border conflicts? Definitely India.

Have Indians realized they were cheated by their government? I mean India and China, who started 2020 border conflicts? Why should China start a new frontline with another big country when China was madly attacked by US Trump and in covid lockdown? Is Xi really that stupid?

Thank god for the CCP who will save us from the Indian govt. lies :lol:

Thank god for the CCP who will save us from the Indian govt. lies :lol:
No one will save you. I don't think what Modi government did was wrong for India. It was good for India national interest. Provoking China at this moment would make US happy and in turn gain more profit from west. The only thing I hate is, when the consequence of provoking China came, India pretended to be victim. Really disgusting

Indians are pathological and professional liars.

No one will save you. I don't think what Modi government did was wrong for India. It was good for India national interest. Provoking China at this moment would make US happy and in turn gain more profit from west. The only thing I hate is, when the consequence of provoking China came, India pretended to be victim. Really disgusting

lol. Aren't you the one claiming 20 Indians died in Galwan valley while No chinese died ? :cheesy:

So that would mean India is indeed the Victim of chinese aggression.

lol. Aren't you the one claiming 20 Indians died in Galwan valley while No chinese died ? :cheesy:

So that would mean India is indeed the Victim of chinese aggression.
Invaders don't deserve symphathy. Every country should take the responsibility for its policy. Provoking China has consequence. Indians knew that. Still they decided to take the gamble. Ironically Indians reacted in a girly way after they found they made wrong gamble.

Back
Top Bottom