What's new

India negotiating purchase of more Apache and Chinook helicopters: Boeing official

Were you able to accurately release and strike your intended target? No. Why? Because the Mir2k dropped their payload after being painted by the PAF CAPs.

Was the PAF able to launch their payload and hit their intended target? Yes. That too whilst taking down IAF jets.

You see the difference?

Were you able to accurately release and strike your intended target? No. Why? Because the Mir2k dropped their payload after being painted by the PAF CAPs.

Just a story from PAF....... As I said..... now, being a Pakistani you will trust on it... I dont have any issue.

Was the PAF able to launch their payload and hit their intended target? Yes. That too whilst taking down IAF jets.

You see the difference?
Dude is there any purpose in arguing with these weekend warriors.
At the end of the day this was the conclusion. The IAF, which is one of the largest airforces in the world went crying to America and started waving a piece of AMRAAM, basically the stick by which IAF got thrashed. The Indians used Russian and French jets and Israeli weapons... Did PAF or Pakistan complain to those countries. Even small Arab nations have shown more self respect by not complaining to America for arming Israel.
68206242.jpg

Dude is there any purpose in arguing with these weekend warriors.
At the end of the day this was the conclusion. The IAF, which is one of the largest airforces in the world went crying to America and started waving a piece of AMRAAM, basically the stick by which IAF got thrashed. The Indians used Russian and French jets and Israeli weapons... Did PAF or Pakistan complain to those countries. Even small Arab nations have shown more self respect by not complaining to America for arming Israel.
View attachment 853667

Our defence spending compared to our GDP is around the 2% mark. So not really an issue per say.

but still no toliets?

Look at your country, man...

Totally depending on other countries to give some loan to run the country and you are taking about other countries

still doesnt change the point..... millions more indians will be hungry and with out toliets

“We will eat grass, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own (Atom bomb).... We have no other choice!”​

Who said this ?

the guy that enabled Pakistan to nuke india... any where any time...

They are throwing their poor people to western labor markets so they can spend money on these things.

yes... thier mad arm race will lead to thier own doom...

Another Boeing platform we must acquire is tanker variant of V22 Osprey, this would enable our carrier based fighters to take off with full weapon payload and then refuel in the air
images (41).jpeg

images (38).jpeg
images (39).jpeg

Just a story from PAF....... As I said..... now, being a Pakistani you will trust on it... I dont have any issue.
Its a story backed up with images and videos. Where as your story of balakot and feb 27th have no images or proof

@avenuepark57

Im still waiting for the f16 crash site image you said you had

Its a story backed up with images and videos. Where as your story of balakot and feb 27th have no images or proof

@avenuepark57

where are the videos? man.. in the dreams? about 26th feb when safely 12 plane returned from pak.... and video is for what?

Just like, we are waiting for Su 30 mki shoot down,,, as you said

India is building a formidable modern infrastructure, while we are building cereals. I hate the fact that our military is involved in so many civilian industries.

where are the videos? man.. in the dreams? about 26th feb when safely 12 plane returned from pak.... and video is for what?

Just like, we are waiting for Su 30 mki shoot down,,, as you said
Proof of the bomb drop/guidance

Screenshot_20220613_154724.jpg

Proof that balakot strike failed

PL-15 with range in excess of 300Km already operational with PAF.

View attachment 853674
Astra is indigenously designed and developed by India

As far I know, operational range of PL-15E is 145 km

The PL-15 has conventional solid rocket motor while Meteor has ramjet engine which has controllable thrust with much higher kinematic range and higher terminal speed 🤔 😳 😀

Back
Top Bottom