What's new

India not at ease with any neighbors, China at ease with all neighbors except India

Just give one example how much BS he is spewing. Cambodia and Burmese are staunchest ally of China. This is why China sided Burma over Royhinga issue.
Doesn't matter. Burma is already in a mess due to Rohingya crisis and they would like to remain neutral. Burmese army chief and president visited India and China numerous times.

Burma's priority is different than that of Nepal, Pakistan, Bhutan etc who are fighting India in the border. Burma as for now needs to sustain the scrutiny they are receiving due to the Rohingya issue and they need both China and India with them.

Burma is not puppet of India. Burma is friendly to both China and India and will remain neutral.

Burma needs both India and China.

I said puppet Bhutan and Burma, not "both puppet Bhutan and Burma." Unless my grammar is wrong.

Doesn't matter. Burma is already in a mess due to Rohingya crisis and they would like to remain neutral. Burmese army chief and president visited India and China numerous times.

Burma's priority is different than that of Nepal, Pakistan, Bhutan etc who are fighting India in the border. Burma as for now needs to sustain the scrutiny they are receiving due to the Rohingya issue and they need both China and India with them.

Kindly look up who provided Burma economic lifeline for decades when it was under UN sanction. India? 404 error not found.

Bhutan?? What you are smoking??
Nepal has created issue recently after getting orders from China. Look at the mess they have created in their own country. Heck, even we have settled our border disputes with Bangladesh peacefully. For India BD and Manmyar are equal friends, can't ditch one for another..
Meanwhile can you say that China has cordial relations with Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, Bhutan, Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei, India, Mongolia, Hong-Kong, Australia, UK, US, EU??? More than half of nations what I have mentioned earlier have territorial issues with China. Lastly I heard and seen Nepalese government document claiming that China had gobbled 64 hectares of Nepalese land.

Bhutan?? What you are smoking??
Nepal has created issue recently after getting orders from China. Look at the mess they have created in their own country. Heck, even we have settled our border disputes with Bangladesh peacefully. For India BD and Manmyar are equal friends, can't ditch one for another..
Meanwhile can you say that China has cordial relations with Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, Bhutan, Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei, India, Mongolia, Hong-Kong, Australia, UK, US, EU??? More than half of nations what I have mentioned earlier have territorial issues with China. Lastly I heard and seen Nepalese government document claiming that China had gobbled 64 hectares of Nepalese land.
I admit that the whole western block doesn't have cordial relationship with China politically,but economically they are as close to China as close gets.
Besides, when you are on your path to become a world power, you can't avoid stepping on someone's toes, US has over half the world hates it to the core, China was never hated by any countries that bad.

US has over half the world hates it to the core, China was never hated by any countries that bad.
The US has no enemies in its borders. They have settled all disputes either through discussions, buying land, or through military might. It doesn't matter if some Middle East or South American yahoo country hates them. They are still the most powerful country in the world. Unlike China which still has an expansionist mindset who still lives in the fantasy of some mythical kingdom that existed in yesteryears. Such belligerence will be met with intense push back.

Every commie country goes haywire at some point in time, USSR did, Venezuela did now it's the turn for China.

The US has no enemies in its borders. They have settled all disputes either through discussions, buying land, or through military might.
First, they have only two neighbors, one neighbor to the south had already lost most of their lands to US. Indians can argue that Mexico lost lands to US through discussion and selling, but not the whole world goes by Indian textbooks.

It doesn't matter if some Middle East or South American yahoo country hates them. They are still the most powerful country in the world.
It doesn't matter how US and its lackeys hate China, we are still the second most powerful country going to the first in the world.

Every commie country goes haywire at some point in time, USSR did, Venezuela did now it's the turn for China.
We always know all Indians are prophets.

The US has no enemies in its borders. They have settled all disputes either through discussions, buying land, or through military might. It doesn't matter if some Middle East or South American yahoo country hates them. They are still the most powerful country in the world. Unlike China which still has an expansionist mindset who still lives in the fantasy of some mythical kingdom that existed in yesteryears. Such belligerence will be met with intense push back.

We didn't settle our lands through discussions. We just took them using military force. The land we bought from France and Russia doesn't count. They weren't really theirs to sell to begin with. The land belonged to the natives. You should research our history and learn what manifest destiny was all about. We were not the most powerful country in the world when we began our expansion, the British empire was.

China is doing what every rising power did. India is a third world country so China wont care much. Same way USA dont care what arabs or mexicans think of them.

When USSR and USA fight china was neutral. India should have been neutral.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/willia...xt-china-hit-trumpian-nightmare/#2c3e7418211f

This is a good read.

First, they have only two neighbors, one neighbor to the south had already lost most of their lands to US. Indians can argue that Mexico lost lands to US through discussion and selling, but not the whole world goes by Indian textbooks.
Maybe you should check geography. You opening a thread like this in itself is a joke, shows a lack of knowledge on the geography of your own country. The US shares a land border with two countries and Maritime boundary with Bahamas, Cuba, and Russia. And MExico lost land because of American military might. Lossing war and all that. These things happened more than 100 years back.

It doesn't matter how US and its lackeys hate China, we are still the second most powerful country going to the first in the world.
You're not. Strategically speaking the second most powerful country is Russia. It's going to stay like that for some time. Don't start counting the numbers of boats and other toys. That's doesn't show real power.

We always know all Indians are prophets.
Do tell me, on an average how long commies stay together? Despite not much commie craps exist in the world, a handful of them are going down pretty badly. The Oldest democracy still runs almost 250 years. How about commies? Not even a hundred years and they break up. Communist countries are built on lies, the burden of it eventually fall on them and then their demise.

China is doing what every rising power did. India is a third world country so China wont care much. Same way USA dont care what arabs or mexicans think of them.

When USSR and USA fight china was neutral. India should have been neutral.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/willia...xt-china-hit-trumpian-nightmare/#2c3e7418211f

This is a good read.
There are more than hundreds of years of gap between those rising powers. So, the same excuse for US belligerence in the 1700s may not apply to other countries in this Millenium.

Also, without reading the article (I will read it anyway), calling India being the next China is wrong on so many levels. India can never match the economic growth rate of China, we have quite a lot of limitations including environmental factors, geography, public, and social issues to consider.

Maybe you should check geography. You opening a thread like this in itself is a joke, shows a lack of knowledge on the geography of your own country. The US shares a land border with two countries and Maritime boundary with Bahamas, Cuba, and Russia. And MExico lost land because of American military might. Lossing war and all that. These things happened more than 100 years back.

You're not. Strategically speaking the second most powerful country is Russia. It's going to stay like that for some time. Don't start counting the numbers of boats and other toys. That's doesn't show real power.

Do tell me, on an average how long commies stay together? Despite not much commie craps exist in the world, a handful of them are going down pretty badly. The Oldest democracy still runs almost 250 years. How about commies? Not even a hundred years and they break up. Communist countries are built on lies, the burden of it eventually fall on them and then their demise.

There are more than hundreds of years of gap between those rising powers. So, the same excuse for US belligerence in the 1700s may not apply to other countries in this Millenium.

Also, without reading the article (I will read it anyway), calling India being the next China is wrong on so many levels. India can never match the economic growth rate of China, we have quite a lot of limitations including environmental factors, geography, public, and social issues to consider.
Your goverment should not pick side. Let china and usa deal with there problem. USA is a selfish country will only use india to contain china.

vietnam talk bla bla about china but when it comes to trade they are good to go. same with all ASEAN countires. cutting trade with china might harm chinese but it will harm india as well. not a good way to move forward.

Your goverment should not pick side. Let china and usa deal with there problem. USA is a selfish country will only use india to contain china.
You're missing the point. It is not about picking the US side or the Chinese side. China as a country has been trying to undermine us are you telling us not to respond? India may even pick the US side if it wants, after all, we are two democracies and they don't directly threaten our sovereignty. Anyway, I don't see it happening. I hope India stop playing nonalliance and start playing the long game.

Official China borders 14 neighbors, if you count maritime boundaries, no one is even sure how man can be termed as China's "neighbors".

Ok, China can be the seond most powerful country economically and third militarily, do you agree and being happy now?

I dont' care about commies, commies can go to the heavens or the hell, it doesn't concern me at all. I only care about China, and China can stay together very very long as she did in the past.

Official China borders 14 neighbors, if you count maritime boundaries, no one is even sure how man can be termed as China's "neighbors".
I don't expect you to know what Maritime boundary means.

Ok, China can be the seond most powerful country economically and third militarily, do you agree and being happy now?
I simply said a generic statement 'most powerful country in the world', you had to pick on that and say China is the second strong powerful (like I care), that in itself shows your insecurity.

I dont' care about commies, commies can go to the heavens or the hell, it doesn't concern me at all. I only care about China, and China can stay together very very long as she did in the past.
Do you think there are real communist countries? No. I said commie, all commie nations have a common trait, that is control of information, fear of criticism, silencing of dissent voices.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom