What's new

'India not favourites anymore'- Barry Richards

So technically it was not a tie and India won that match. Sorry Karthic delete that sms and keep your fingers straight.:lol:

I see Pakistanis using the word 'technically' more often these days especially after the tied match against England which England 'technically' won according to them:lol:

By all means the match was tied during the 'stipulated' 40 overs. It was only a tie-breaker that is there only for T20s that made India the winner. So in ODI's 'technically' that match was tied :lol:

But then even if we Won that match there are two other matches that are proof enough and so the SMS is still good enough.

hey we won the match.. we spoiled the pakistani party two times in that world cup

we never arrange a party before win . remember last time world cup what pandits was say before match and make party that kundli and staroon ki disha is with india . then india lose ahahahahhaahahaha

By all means the match was tied during the 'stipulated' 40 overs. It was only a tie-breaker that is there only for T20s that made India the winner. So in ODI's 'technically' that match was tied :lol:

Sorry buddy we didn't win that match. Can't help you with that. It was a T20 and in T20 format it wasn't a tie. We weren't share any point from that match.

But then even if we Won that match there are two other matches that are proof enough and so the SMS is still good enough.

When the logic is screwed from the very first line who needs to read the whole BS. You also know it isn't necessary:cheers:

Hamney toh ek baar bura kya khela,duniya hil gai!...Woh bhi when England didn't deserve a tie,because no one except strauss played well,who was out 2 times!! and Ian Bell,we all know was also out,the 3rd umpire making a wrong decision!Otherwise,tell me where did you think England should have won and India shouldn't have??Everyone failed in England except the 2 lucky Strauss and bell.

Have you ever thought why even non Pakistanis commenting like this on Indian team? The reason is quite obvious, whole of India think that they control ICC just because India is a big market and they are the rulers of the game.

Before saying ke 'duniya hil gaye', go and see again what your commentators are doing. Go and see what Ravi Shastri said after the dismissal of Micheal Yardy; you will get the reason.

so who is gona win(or probaly) this cup?

I would have loved if Afghanistan was playing in this world cup. If they were, I would have been serious supporter for the team off course along with India. Anyways, its really tough to say who will lift the cup. All the major team will be through to Quarter Finals and after that it will be the team which play better on the day. India has bright chances though even after tie with England. India bowled bad agreed so did England who are considered to have formidable bowling attack... Good that people are questioning the credibility of Indian attack and fielding, I am sure this will fire them up. Watch next few matches it will be a different story altogether. Mark my words.

Australia is going to win the cup, and it will India vs Australia in the finals.

Source: My Pakistani bookie(not Asif) :lol:

Indian bookies will make sure that India is going to final. Mark my words.

Don't worry about bowling attack. Bowl will slip through bat and pad at right time.

I won't count out Aus, England or Pak. At this stage, I would tilt a little towards Australia because they have three bowlers who can bowl at 145 KMPH plus and have the best fielding side,"
he said.

Its funny though,

Australia lost both its warm up matches, pretty average games against Zimbabwe. So one can say their batting is weak. But they are still the one of the favorites.

England Lost 1-6 to Australia right before the world cup, almost lost to Canada and Netherlands, gave away 340 runs against India, they are still one of the favorites.

Pakistan made only 285 runs against Bangladesh, Lost to England in warm up, scraped passed Sri Lanka they are still one of the favorites.

India won both its warm up games, made 340,370,360 in its last three games, same bowling line up skittled Australia for 176, hasn't lost a single match yet, its somehow not the favorite. Go figure.

India not going to win the world cup with this bowling attack. England is not in their very best form, yet we couldn't contain them. The same goes in the game against Bangladesh. The only team that seems likes winning the world cup is Pakistan. I see no hopes in Australia, Sri Lanka and SA.

If the game of cricket was so predictable none of us would have watched it.

One match tied and the people jumping like India is already out of World Cup!!! :P

Indian bookies will make sure that India is going to final. Mark my words.

Don't worry about bowling attack. Bowl will slip through bat and pad at right time.

My Bookies says that India will lose in the Semi-Finals. That would keep up the interest in the WC till the very end, and also give some rest to the players for the IPL, which starts 5 days after WC final.

Back
Top Bottom