What's new

India not offered F-22s or F-35s: Why?

Bharat is the only major military power of the world that has been unable to produce its own indigenous aircraft.

This is a wonderful line...:smitten: for 2 reasons

1. Even people like Moin Ansari aur Z. Hamid accepts that India is a major military Power:yahoo::yahoo:

2. I guess Article writer doe not consider Countries like Canada and Australia as a country at all:rofl::rofl:

trolls heaven thread already reported personal attacks and trolling

you guys need to understand a thread more then year old bring it back for trolling.whats you pll write its not even 2cent worth.and JHA you are senior man rather then you stop new members you join trolling what a shame.

trolls heaven thread already reported personal attacks and trolling

OK sirjee, what do you think about the credibility of the thread that post from a blog?

Is there any country in the earth to that USA offered F-22? Why then they refused to sell Japan, UK and Australia why they will sell it to India? rupeenews don't know that F-35 being offered to India.

f22 and Indian Navy?
Stupidity at its best.

plz dont waste ur time as i wasted my 2 min.

200% crap.

OK sirjee, what do you think about the credibility of the thread that post from a blog?

Is there any country in the earth to that USA offered F-22? Why then they refused to sell Japan, UK and Australia why they will sell it to India? rupeenews don't know that F-35 being offered to India.

nothing i don't even read it we all know whats going on .but start attacks flame personal attacks will show me what is level of members and whats there knowledge.:)

nothing i don't even read it we all know whats going on .but start attacks flame personal attacks will show me what is level of members and whats there knowledge.:)

It is a better idea to just lock such threads are outright ridiculous.
:cheers:

but members should use report butten rather then start flaming

Now, To the point which says India was not offered F-35 is wrong , India was offered F-35 long back, We refused it , and the lines which say India has No part in FGFA is just a normal pakistani frustration when they cannot get hands on such projects.... so Cool down guys stop being jealous of us

Any source showing India refused F-35? Any strings attached such as cannot share the info with the Soviets.

Wow..This is what i call "loving neighbour than thyself".Instead of worrying why usa(ally of pakistan for decades) offered block70 f16 and f18 sh to india while pakistan was offered only f16 block52,rupee news worries why f35 is not offered to india.Since it's now known that f35 is also offered to india,moin ansari and his rupee news can sleep in peace.

Rupeenews seems to be working overtime today! I do hope they are paying their "researchers" for overtime. Let it not be said that we Indians don't care about the livelihood of even our worst enemies.

Back
Top Bottom