What's new

India offered Armed version of Dhruv to Afghan after embassy bombing

@abhishek
bang on yaar
v dont, atleast at this moment, need to do these things.
and their was some fools talking about giving then brahmos and sam's : let us fill our inventory with our money , any money left feed our people and after that if their's money left give them some essential requirements at reduced costs like insas or communication equipments
plz do understand v r not america who can spent a trillion on military and billions in aid.
regards

and you guys think pakistan will sit back and sip tea?
you might want to calculate how deeply this will complicate a.f.-p.a.k.-india equation.
at a time when we need to be thinking about reconciliation, it is sad to see people supporting military options that would aggravate relations in the subcontinent.

hey hey who is supporting military option. we r jus discussing on giving tactical weapons to afgan military so that it can fight terrorists and taliban.

ALH, assualt rifles, infantry mobility systems etc. for long pakistan has considered afghanistan as their own backyard. india would do well to get a strategic hold in that backyard. whether u agree or not?

hey hey who is supporting military option. we r jus discussing on giving tactical weapons to afgan military so that it can fight terrorists and taliban.

ALH, assualt rifles, infantry mobility systems etc. for long pakistan has considered afghanistan as their own backyard. india would do well to get a strategic hold in that backyard. whether u agree or not?

paaji kiwen ji gallan karde ho tussi
When you provide helis, infantry systems you also send military personnel for training and support. this will be seen as military aid to afgans, do I need to emphasize how pakistan will see this?

Why do we need a strategic hold in that area?, how about diverting our resources to issue resolution with pakistan so we no longer need to have a hold in afganistan.

And when you provide helis, infantry systems you also send military personnel for training and support. this will be seen as military aid to afgans, do I need to emphasize how pakistan will see this?

Why do we need a strategic hold in that area?, how about diverting our resources to issue resolution with pakistan so we no longer need to have a hold in afganistan.

Afganistan is a important country for India not only for trade but also for security we all know what happened when the Taliban were in charge b4 9/11 they destroyed the Buddah statues and gave sanctuary for anti-india militants thats why we ended up backing Northen Alliance with Iran and Russia.

Right now relations are good we have many afgani students in cities like Delhi studying and we are helping with reconstruction like the constructing of a major road in the remote Afghan province of Nimroz but we must protect our assets there like the embassies and our workers this is why we need to be more pro active and armed druvs will be a good idea to send a message that we are here for the long run.

yeti i agree that we should build on our goodwill with the afgans. civilian exchanges and support is great, but i have serious reservations in sending military support. I'm relieved to see that GOI also doesn't plan on it for the reasons i just outlined.

Sooner or later the Afgan army will have to take control of the security situation once the US finally pull out thats where India can play a role by offering to train their officers. Afganistan needs our help and we have the experiance and the capabilities but we lack decisive action from our policy makers.

all it appearing that more then pakistan it's the US didn't want india in afganistan..

01_1WW.jpg

a pic of Indian cops ready to go to combat with naxals,,look at their faces .. wondering if their world war 1 rifles will even work in combat,if they would make it alive!!!
so what modern weapons were we giving to the afghans to battle their internal terrorism???

Last edited:
01_1WW.jpg

a pic of Indian cops ready to go to combat with naxals,,look at their faces .. wondering if their world war 1 rifles will even work in combat,if they would make it alive!!!
so what modern weapons were we giving to the afghans to battle their internal terrorism???

i agree with u. indian police forces are ill equipped and ill trained to handle naxals. they only know how to harrass common people and take money standing on the roadside.

we should equipp our police forces with modern weapons and give them better saleries. but there is also no denying that we need to help afghans in their fight against taliban and terrorists.

01_1WW.jpg

Stop the BS!

The police and CRPF are well equipped to fight maoists. They do not have 303 there but INSAS and AK. They have other sophisticated systems. What we need is proper development in the jungle and clam down political parties.

01_1WW.jpg

Dont jump into any conclusion, Look how the CRPF and the STATE Police are trained to Fight the Maoists :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with u. indian police forces are ill equipped and ill trained to handle naxals. they only know how to harrass common people and take money standing on the roadside.

we should equipp our police forces with modern weapons and give them better saleries. but there is also no denying that we need to help afghans in their fight against taliban and terrorists.

Here come another one! Which country's police do not harass common people or do not take money from the roadside? If it is more in India than we the people are to be blamed.

You and !craft! both made so many posts and are well aware of the things going on than why making comments like immatures?

Stop diverting the thread.

Here come another one! Which country's police do not harass common people or do not take money from the roadside? If it is more in India than we the people are to be blamed.

You and !craft! both made so many posts and are well aware of the things going on than why making comments like immatures?

Stop diverting the thread.

i aint trying to diver the topic nor i am commenting like immature.. why should we give afghan sophisticated weapons if they can be utilized to strengthen our state police..?? we should first wipe out our disease and then worry about afghans .no need for nitpicking and personal remarks here..

Dont jump into any conclusion, Look how the CRPF and the STATE Police are trained to Fight the Maoists :angry:

YouTube - Jungle warfare training must to take on Maoists

i never said they they a not trained ..i believe they are not fully equiped.. insted of providing the afghans with lch and other sophisticated weapons i believe we should give them to our crpf and police forces to combat the moists. this do not imply that they are illequiped ,but ther is not harm to make them overeqiped.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom