What's new

India Offered Eurofighter Blueprint in Contract Bid, London-based Sunday Times Says

THIS

PRB.jpg

Aarrrrrgh!

I know what a blueprint is.

Blueprint is more than just TOT.. Some crucial parts of the EF their source codes, all the minute details everything..

So we can reuse those technologies and sell them as our own?? With ToT we own that particular bit of technology right? They're not going to give us crucial tech

blueprint I would have thought is the design of the plane on paper like the dimensions, structure etc

i hope this might help:

lets take the example of Douglas A-20 Havoc. this aircrafts blue prints are:

nothing path breaking but why is EFT consortium making this as an USP, one wonders?

for more such blue prints you can visit: Podklady

Then we dont need EF anymore .. see even i have blue prints of EF.. Why waste money.. :lol:

eurofighter.jpg

structure.jpg

eurofighter-typhoon-cutaway.jpg

eurofighter904.jpg

eurofighter_ef_2000_typhoon-18207.jpg

And believe me .. i will provide these for free.. seriously.:smokin:

Here comes a troll (RAFALE supporter in a EF thread:D )..

Every manufacturer will offer the blueprint since the aircrafts will be manufactured in India...
Nothing path breaking in this offer...

How dare u insult a Rafale fan.. if u repeat i will report ur post..typical Indian mentality.

Dude there's lot more than what you guys are talking about.. I think blue print in this case would be about the crucial technology that India can use later on for other projects also..

It is like selling an underwear with full TOT.. Use the same thread to make bra later...

^^^ frnd your analogy of undergarments in comperision to aircraft tech. is weaired, but it is good on.
:laugh: he he ;)

Thanks benny for your kindly suppor:yahoo:

@ jha . . Just wait and watch how Rafale fly's in IAF color :sniper:

I'm going to show my total ignorance here with a stupid question( sorry).

If the playing filed were to be equal, as in we would get the same blue prints and source codes from all players- Would any US fighters be considered superior than the rest in the field? what is a comparable class fighter out of the US inventory.

thanks in advance for your replies.

Back
Top Bottom