What's new

India offers 500MW of power at Rs 8 per unit

We will eat grass but will not lose our self respect by begging for electricity from the enemy. Hum ghaas kha ke khud bijali bana lenge.

BTW elections are near in 2013 so MMS must provide bijali free of charge to his separate electorate.

what has grass has to do with electricity?? :lol:

madamji mujhe toh laga apka mayka enemy territory me hai??

Dahej samajh ke lelo :angel:

We will eat grass but will not lose our self respect by begging for electricity from the enemy. Hum ghaas kha ke khud bijali bana lenge.

BTW elections are near in 2013 so MMS must provide bijali free of charge to his separate electorate.

Yes you are right. After losing respect 4 times you might wanna salvage what is left.

Ask a Pakistani who depends on electricity to do work and provide food for his family. Its not about self-respect or anything, its about offering something better than what our neighbor offered us. People like you born with silver spoon don't understand what survival is.

And if one notices, the people who are against this deal is those who don't know how it feels like having constant and long load-shedding.

For once, keep hatred away for benefit for the poor who suffers the most.

Buddy let me tell you one scenario. Pakistan is facing energy shortage. Hours of power outage affects entire economy. Even if you buy one day of electricity from the "enemy", you are actually investing it in development of your country.

There is a reason that Emotions are kept outside economics or international politics. Look at brighter side. India is offering you electricity even if it is having power shortage at some part of its own. So buying it will be putting some dent on Indian economy. In a way, you are using your money on bringing down this enemy's development, which is better than weapons you purchase that won't be used against that enemy in near future and less development of enemy means, less money for their own arsenal increase.

So tell me, don't you want to spend few dollars more to affect this "enemy" in detrimental way ? :D

Buddy let me tell you a little something else - We produce more than we consume ! Its the cyclical debt thats crippling us; which is to say : Pakistan State Oil (PSO) imports oil from abroad & gives it to the Rental Power Plants (RPPs) to produce electricity which in turn feeds it into the grid for domestic consumption. The Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) in turn bills the consumer for the electricity provided through the grid & consequently pay the RPPs in respect of their injection into the grid & the RPPs in turn pays PSO for the fuel which in turn pays off its creditors/payables for the fuel imported. If a single process in this chain is defective the whole system breaks apart, unfortunately thats exactly what happens - WAPDA fails to get all the consumers to pay for the electricity they consumed & can't in turn pay the RPPs. The RPPs can't in turn pay PSO off which can't pay its creditors/payables. So its either PSO stopping fuel supplies to the RPPs or the RPPs stopping production till their previous dues are cleared (whichever happens first) is what creates the shortfall.

The solutions lies not in importing more electricity from elsewhere or setting up more RPPs in Pakistan but rather by clamping down on all the electricity theft that happens all over the country, to clear up the outstanding dues of all our Government institutions (Yes they're the biggest defaulters including the Army) & to shift to a cheaper fuel source instead of burning up oil or an already scare natural gas (We're not a Net Oil Producing Country for godsake !) !

I think India should instead ask Pakistani govt to fund a Ultra mega power plant in India like a joint venture or something. India has spent billions buying coal mines in Indonesia, Africa and Australia moreover our own production is pretty high. Raw material will be easily available. Problems Pakistan faces is the imports of power equipment. India has its own power industry and things could be done much quickly. GOP can partner with Reliance, Tata, Adani. All of them are top class companies in power production. Rented electricity is only a temperory solution. We need to find permanent solutions to this power problems.

Dai punda vera state la erunthu power privata vanginum kooda...grid transmissionla edum ellainu center solliduthci...2 contract ethu varikkum eppadi airukku...1) 500MW gujrathla erunthu vanginappa verum 235W matum than tamil nadu got ...the other contract was for 1100MW athula verum 85MW matum than center thanthuchi....en neyveli la erunthu pora power mukkavasi banglore tha povuthu ...atha divert panna vakku illa central governmantukku...center than intha power corridor vizathhai seyanum...unga appana vanthu seivan :lol: etha kooda theriama ne center gov. poola pooduchi attikkitu erukka :D.

Sari vidu tamil nada matha north indian state ellam power cutte illama odikittu irukka ? ennamo angaellam powere theva padahta mathiri poi pakistanikku vikkuthu :undecided:

Dai loosu punda un vaila enna jaya koodiya irruku,do you have any idea about power transmission,by the time you get the surplus power from central state it wont be sufficient for a small district too forget TN,Why are you nondifying jaya punda just because 4-5 hour power cut is now 14 hours or she is one of the asshole who opposed k,kulam moron.

Ask a Pakistani who depends on electricity to do work and provide food for his family. Its not about self-respect or anything, its about offering something better than what our neighbor offered us. People like you born with silver spoon don't understand what survival is.

And if one notices, the people who are against this deal is those who don't know how it feels like having constant and long load-shedding.

For once, keep hatred away for benefit for the poor who suffers the most.
We made islamic bomb while eating grass now we are able to held india back.we can make electricity too.And india is not giving it free its sucking the blood of those same Poor pakistanis by selling eletricity which in no way reach to them instead will light up elites dwelling.And as for pakistani poor dont worry about them pakistan is capable enough to take care of its poor.You better worry about their indian counterparts who dont even have rights and are fighting along with their robinhoods against tyrant indian govt and its security forces just for sake of a roti.have you seen skeletal kids scrapping for even half roti in interior central india?

Also do understand, its official stance of GoI, A prosperous Pakistan is good for Indian Growth.

the day u will understand this, better will be Indian State.

The day you suffer 15+ hrs of power cuts everyday 7 days a week...you will understand the official stand even better :P...i agree with you on getting the power from nearby place like NLC .

Cool down bro. Nan malayaliyayalum eppo tamil nadil than erikundhanth. Enaku teriyum unga problem. But its impossible to transmit surplus power in central power grid till to south india!

Bro i didnt mean to talk like that ...he can always air his views without resorting to name calling/personal attacks etc...not even once i indulged in stuff like that in this forum if you want you can go through all my posts...also NLC is generating close to 2700MW and most of it goes to bangalore city only...i am not saying we shouldnt give power to such an important city but the center can surely solve the grid congestion problem this way thats all i am saying .

If this grass eating thing goes on like this i am afraid there is not going to be enough green vegetation available for even goats in pakistan.

@IFB Dude even i didnt mean a personal attack just showed my frustration on just cos of this impotent ***** .Anyways peace

@IFB Dude even i didnt mean a personal attack just showed my frustration on just cos of this impotent ***** .Anyways peace

This ***** wont come to power next time no matter what she does...most small businesses are struggling to stay afloat ...from the guy depending on his old XEROX machine to people who running small DTP centers, small juice shops all of them outside chennai are royally pissed....do you know the minister for power in TN recently installed a high capacity generator in his native place as his family couldnt handle 18hrs + power cuts in his village ? the situation has become so bad i know of farmers selling their fields to builders as they only get 3 hrs of electricity to irrigate their fields....many big businesses have packed up and gone to other places .

Thread like these has been discussed times and again. I don't think things would progress beyond formal offers and stuff.

Anyway, Thanks over again for the offer!

We made islamic bomb while eating grass now we are able to held india back.we can make electricity too.And india is not giving it free its sucking the blood of those same Poor pakistanis by selling eletricity which in no way reach to them instead will light up elites dwelling.And as for pakistani poor dont worry about them pakistan is capable enough to take care of its poor.You better worry about their indian counterparts who dont even have rights and are fighting along with their robinhoods against tyrant indian govt and its security forces just for sake of a roti.have you seen skeletal kids scrapping for even half roti in interior central india?
Seen....I have provided food to them. I know what poverty is. I know how tough Indian rural life is. I have spent time in my village where you won't stay a day. Problem with people like you is you think of false pride whereas you are not the one who will be eating grass.

We know how you are taking care of your poor, because we know how Indians take care of their poor. Indifference is in both the nations. No one cares about them. So instead of lecturing on robinhoodism which is actually terrorism, come to survival mode of these poor people.

We are selling electricity and it is up to Pakistani govt. to supply to whoever they like. May be for a change, don't use ACs, Fridge, TV for a day, so that there may be some saving of electricity.

Like I said, you were born with silver spoon, educated in US, married in a rich family. You have never lived life of poverty. Problem with rich people like you, is their so called help to these poor people, which is actually their pity, which the poor don't want.

You guys live in your air-conditioned rooms and then pass support to Maoists, mock on 26/11, coz you haven't gone through what happens at grass root level. People like you try to be controversial and swim against the tide because even if they are rich, they don't get enough attention. So they follow this path. Many rich people do charity, not for helping the needy but to get publicity.

P.S. You don't even know how to make rotis, so better don't bring it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom