What's new

India, Pakistan troops exchange fire

Dude i lived in middleast for some time and their i got this habbit of calling hindi..... nothing beyond that.
Muslims in India are your problem and i know the problem of thier rise in population is regularly controlled by indina army.
If hindus have tendency to accept cultures than why are they enimies of Muslims and Christians?

This is height of stupidity and there is not point in even trying to educate you.

Change your habit then - Indians should be called as Indians, Hindustanis / Bharatiya
You are seriously fuckedup in your head.

Zaid Hamid may be your school head master, Good luck dude.

Last edited:
Neither you are an Arab nor I - what's the point in saying somthing in an Alien Language.

Pakistanis are also called as Pakis in the UK, So should be allowed ??

yeah as i said before it is n abuse to all south Asians you sudnt have used that word, remember Jade (British celeb) said the same word to Shilpa Shetty and she burst into tears:hitwall:

10+ posts on a simple issue.. Stick to the acceptable terminology of Indians, Bhartiyas or Hindustanis. No point in debating whether they are right or wrong. Else some one will start another debate on some other words too which will then degenerate into another flame war.. I dont question why the P word is offensive and stick to acceptable terminology.. Would request Pakistani members to accord the same courtesy..

yeah as i said before it is n abuse to all south Asians you sudnt have used that word, remember Jade (British celeb) said the same word to Shilpa Shetty and she burst into tears:hitwall:

She did not like to be called a Pakistani.. But why flirt with racist terminology. Lets stick to what's acceptable

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Don't mess with Sialkotis... Indian army's belligerence is getting high. They are testing out our border defences since another Mumbai-like-drama is coming up...

Mumbai like drama?? Like the dramas that happened in Lahore, Peshawar, Karachi etc recently??

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Hi, Graphican.... don't you think indians can also see what you can see?
on the first place terrorism from Afghanistan is due to presence of hindis. if we wish a solution we need to hit the root comprehensively...if we keep avoiding direct retalitaion to inidna terrorism than we should not complain for the daily bomb blasts...

how do you suppose you should do that??

The lawyer in your display image, would not have been proud of your rants! He was a Indian First boss

A little off topic but Jade refered to Shipla as Popudums .

pappadum.jpg

THE STUFF IN QUESTION

And the girl under question is below

i FAIL to see the connection :|

This is height of stupidity and there is not point in even trying to educate you.

Change your habit then - Indians should be called as Indians, Hindustanis / Bharatiya
You are seriously fuckedup in your head.

Zaid Hamid may be your school head master, Good luck dude.

Not very convincing....
i leave it to mods. IMO you deserve a ban and it is for every one to judge.
On a side note... I had women teachers and all of them were non Muslims... most of them white females from UK.

Not very convincing....
i leave it to mods. IMO you deserve a ban and it is for every one to judge.
On a side note... I had women teachers and all of them were non Muslims... most of them white females from UK.

Big Sissy - You have no problem in calling names to indians as you want, If some one shows you a mirror, you cant take it.

Well civilized people generally call people or community by name they like and do not argue if that is correct or not.

@batman

you cant argue over language in such a logical manner. most of the languages are not very logical. they have similar sounding words which mean different things and words with very very weird origins.

we can take examples of knight and night. try using ur logic as to why the k is there if it needs to be silent.

people are known mostly by the place they belong to and rarely if ever by the language they speak. the irish are from ireland. they incidentally speak irish. same goes for many other countries. but u dont call americans english because they speak english . neither do u call speakers of Cantonese as cantons or something. the swiss dont even have a language called swiss if i remember correctly

i would suggest you stick to the socially accepted forms and call indians as indians or hindustanis or bhartiyas.

Back
Top Bottom