What's new

India, Pakistan troops exchange fire

If patman insists on hindi then he should be ok with chamgaadad I guess

Cut it out guys, it ain't worth it, do it before the mod take action.

:cheers::cheers::china:

The border between india and Pakistan near Sialkot it fenced from the indian side.

Indians have received many beatings on this front whenever they have tried any misadventure , hence they have now fenced it.

They resort to unprovoked firing every now and them which is always responded to by doing 'sellective punishments' in which an indian post is selected and is pounded with LMG fire :P

Neither you are an Arab nor I - what's the point in saying somthing in an Alien Language.

Pakistanis are also called as ***** in the UK, So should be allowed ??

I am sorry but I have to bust your smug bubble
its not jsut Pakistanis who are called *****... the term also covers Indians, Balgladeshis & Sirilankens
I have seen that my self when some Indian Tamils protested while swinging their heads sideways that they were indians & the drunk Engish said we dont give a f *** you are all the same bangladeshi, Pakistani or Indian whatever you are called . for us you are all *****

yes the name does originate from pakistan but for national front or British national Party thugs it doesnt matter if you are from India or Pakistan. for them you are ****** and ugly looking dirt coloured hairy people who they want out.

so my dearest just go out in the town in England after midnight and then try to reason with a Drunk White & explain the difference between Indian & Pakistani

good luck with that

Neither you are an Arab nor I - what's the point in saying somthing in an Alien Language.

Pakistanis are also called as Pakis in the UK, So should be allowed ??

I find it quite disturbing that the indians on this forum like to bring up the U.K. derogratory term allegedly intended for Pakistanis.

I was arguing with another uneducated indian and informing him that indians in the U.K. get the derogratory term Pakis more often than Pakistanis and Pakistanis rarely get this.

Why?

The reason being all the dark skinned Asians in the U.K. are indians.

Now for the indians on this forum who use this derogratory term you are only insulting youself. Just to let you know.

Slumdog... if you have nothing sensible to say than don't bother to get out of your open air theater or is it rain bothering you in minding your bussines?

Dont we all know - which country is holding the Bheek Ka Khatora
Both of take a break for a week.
^
Thats why they won the Oscars dolt!

Batman & the rest of you gang if you hate India so much you should know why the world hates Pakistan
NO, since when is it acceptable for a crime by one individual reflect on the entire nation?

Should we point out the dozens of rapes of Western women vacationing in India every year?

Actually it's you who is missing the point. Indians are not known by the name 'hindi'. You have so many words to choose from:

1. Indians
2. Bharatiyas
3. Hindustanis
etc etc

In Urdu Indians are typically referred to as 'Bharatis'. The forum will continue to look at that as an acceptable word. Some Indians prefer Bharatiyas, but since most Pakistanis speak Urdu and not Hindi, the Urdu version is acceptable.

The P-Word is not acceptable since it is slang/short-form and has come to take on a derogatory meaning.

The problem with the word "bharati" is that it is the name of one of our godesses.
The problem with the word "hindi" is that it is name of one of our language.
Using the name bharati is is illogical esp since it refers to a different object.
Referring to indians as hindis is illogical too esp because it would refer only to a few indians.

@Mods

Can we please have a separate sticky thread to discuss all such small cross border/cross LoC firing incidents?

Having individual threads for each incident is pointless and results in unnecessary flame wars.

pakistan version of news:
India fired, Pakistan's Retaliation Silences India

indian version of news:
Infiltraters tried to seek into India with firing support of Pakistan,India fired back, Infiltraters ran back

So what can be true:...........may be something in between"""
Infiltraters tried to seek into India, BSF fired at them, Pakistani Rangers thought BSF fired at them,so they started firing, Infiltraters after failing to cross borders fled backwards, BSF stops firing, Rangers also stopped.
-------

most acceptable.

requesting mods to change thread title .

Back
Top Bottom