What's new

India, Pakistan troops exchange fire

Hey.. India have no need to fire up pakistani posts.. where as pakistan army does it to give cover to the infiltrators..!!1 It has being going for yearfs.. whenever there is a firing form pakistani side.. we end up.. encountering militants who have crossed over..!!!! Howver i cannot genralise on who always start the firing.. but there is always a case for the pakistani side starting the firing..!!!

NO, since when is it acceptable for a crime by one individual reflect on the entire nation?

Should we point out the dozens of rapes of Western women vacationing in India every year?

SuperM, The point was made when an irrational member posted an irrelevant photo to press on his malicious agenda. Please dont quote me out of context. I am the last person to need lessons in what is acceptable and what is not.

Hey.. India have no need to fire up pakistani posts.. where as pakistan army does it to give cover to the infiltrators..!!1 It has being going for yearfs.. whenever there is a firing form pakistani side.. we end up.. encountering militants who have crossed over..!!!! Howver i cannot genralise on who always start the firing.. but there is always a case for the pakistani side starting the firing..!!!

And your source for the above info is the Indian media, whats the obsession with Pakistan. Most of the times these news only show up in indian media in selective papers and then spreads like wild fire and every one will start picking up from one source. Then when we actually quote one incident you guys have a bucket load of excuses, and to add to it still come back and blame us for it. Now is your army full of saints, nope. The thing is that some one starts it and the other retaliates. Now it could have happened that your guys might have been responsible this time. :pakistan:

And your source for the above info is the Indian media, whats the obsession with Pakistan. Most of the times these news only show up in indian media in selective papers and then spreads like wild fire and every one will start picking up from one source. Then when we actually quote one incident you guys have a bucket load of excuses, and to add to it still come back and blame us for it. Now is your army full of saints, nope. The thing is that some one starts it and the other retaliates. Now it could have happened that your guys might have been responsible this time. :pakistan:

Brother its not obsession..!!! Coz there is nothing for us to be obssessed about you..!! We are concerned about the terrorist attack which is not preventing.. but giving us occassional irritation... in our way to progress..!!! Which is the only concern for us..!!!

You have more reasons to be obssessed with india, india have kashmir.. and the same is your national obssession..!!!

Having said that... cross border firing happens may be started by india or pakistan.. all i am saying is that.. we have reasons to believe that these firining is majorly started by pakistani army to give cover for infiltraters or the freedom strugglers as you call it... as immediatley after the firing we get people hiding in forests with AK 47s and have encounters in kashmir..!!!

Brother its not obsession..!!! Coz there is nothing for us to be obssessed about you..!! We are concerned about the terrorist attack which is not preventing.. but giving us occassional irritation... in our way to progress..!!! Which is the only concern for us..!!!

You have more reasons to be obssessed with india, india have kashmir.. and the same is your national obssession..!!!

Having said that... cross border firing happens may be started by india or pakistan.. all i am saying is that.. we have reasons to believe that these firining is majorly started by pakistani army to give cover for infiltraters or the freedom strugglers as you call it... as immediatley after the firing we get people hiding in forests with AK 47s and have encounters in kashmir..!!!

Well lets leave the Kashmir argument out of it as it becomes another issue and a Pandora's box that cant be closed.
As far as the firing and finding people in the forests is concerned, all I am saying is that the reports that are available are mostly from Indian sources which are known for their biased towards Pakistan. So the truth of these reports cant be ascertained as is. And how many times have you actually seen an independent source confirming the news. Another issue is that many a times the Indian army have been found guilty of creating news of fake encounter and bravery. So we rather then being more judgmental have to be more careful. The one thing that the Pakistani army cant afford right now is all out war with India or even skirmished on an intense level. Because that will take focus off of the western front. And also if (and that is a big if) we talk about the Indian hand in Afghanistan and their association with TTP (Which still have to be proven beyond doubt I agree) then this type of escalation seems to favor india more. :pakistan:

Well lets leave the Kashmir argument out of it as it becomes another issue and a Pandora's box that cant be closed.
As far as the firing and finding people in the forests is concerned, all I am saying is that the reports that are available are mostly from Indian sources which are known for their biased towards Pakistan. So the truth of these reports cant be ascertained as is. And how many times have you actually seen an independent source confirming the news. Another issue is that many a times the Indian army have been found guilty of creating news of fake encounter and bravery. So we rather then being more judgmental have to be more careful. The one thing that the Pakistani army cant afford right now is all out war with India or even skirmished on an intense level. Because that will take focus off of the western front. And also if (and that is a big if) we talk about the Indian hand in Afghanistan and their association with TTP (Which still have to be proven beyond doubt I agree) then this type of escalation seems to favor india more. :pakistan:

Well its you said that india is obssessed with pakistan..!! I have to say its not the case..and hence have to give the example of kashmir..!!! And indian concerns with pakistan is majoirly terror and nothing else..!!!

And regarding indian army fake encounters.. you have read it.. and it has come out through indian media..!! So its an irony that you generalise the indian media of being partial.. but at the same time you endorse the reporting done by indian media on fake encounters and stuff..!!!

Well its you said that india is obssessed with pakistan..!! I have to say its not the case..and hence have to give the example of kashmir..!!! And indian concerns with pakistan is majoirly terror and nothing else..!!!

And regarding indian army fake encounters.. you have read it.. and it has come out through indian media..!! So its an irony that you generalise the indian media of being partial.. but at the same time you endorse the reporting done by indian media on fake encounters and stuff..!!!

Lets leave it man you will only look at it from your narrow nationalistic view, where as I am talking about both the sides of the coin. And by the way the fake encounter news is something that even though had come out in Indian media, it had come out with proof beyond doubt but yet these shooting news come out one day and die on the other. So as I said no point arguing with you over it as it will not be considered. Thanks for your time. Have a nice day.:pakistan:

Lets leave it man you will only look at it from your narrow nationalistic view, where as I am talking about both the sides of the coin. And by the way the fake encounter news is something that even though had come out in Indian media, it had come out with proof beyond doubt but yet these shooting news come out one day and die on the other. So as I said no point arguing with you over it as it will not be considered. Thanks for your time. Have a nice day.:pakistan:

Kindly do not accuse me of narrow nationalist view. As you clearly do not know me.. or havent gone through the posts that i have posted over period of time here..!!!

So please jump into conclusions based on prejudice..... and yes have a nice day to you..!!!!

Kindly do not accuse me of narrow nationalist view. As you clearly do not know me.. or havent gone through the posts that i have posted over period of time here..!!!

So please jump into conclusions based on prejudice..... and yes have a nice day to you..!!!!

I was not accusing you of any thing, but my statement was based purely on the argument that you had made while talking to me. Any ways, lets agree to disagree. No hard feelings from my side. Take care. :pakistan:

indians perspective is always PAKISTAN STARTED IT! reason they wanted to get "infiltrators" across!

Pakistani perspective indians started it just so they can blame us later!

the problem is india & pakistan are two bad boys of the class who are always fighting!

the reason is INDIA cannot seem to adjust to the fact that we exist!

well Indian Punjab police lost 2 of its jawans fighting some inflitraters...................and that happened in my hometown..........:undecided:

inflitration is going on .............

well Indian Punjab police lost 2 of its jawans fighting some inflitraters...................and that happened in my hometown..........:undecided:

inflitration is going on .............

If you say so, by the way infiltration into Pakistan is also going on. :undecided:

indians perspective is always PAKISTAN STARTED IT! reason they wanted to get "infiltrators" across!

Pakistani perspective indians started it just so they can blame us later!

the problem is india & pakistan are two bad boys of the class who are always fighting!

the reason is INDIA cannot seem to adjust to the fact that we exist!

explain this

Back
Top Bottom