What's new

Featured India Passes Law Making Compulsory Teaching of Hindu Ramayana and Gita in Islamic Madrassas

Just as Jinnah predicted

We dumped Hinduism a long time ago as something beneath us

It's why we broke India during partition to create a Muslim state

We always told Indian Muslims that eventually they will try to shove idol worship down your throat

It's upto Indian Muslims to push back even harder with their embrace of their faith and own unique culture and create areas of Muslim majority
Feel sorry for the Muslims in India who couldn't make it to Pakistan and are on the mercy of Indian fascist state and huge odds are stacked against them. Here we got a section of the ungrateful Pakistani's society who are arguing on Mera Jisam Merri Merzi crap, instead of appreciating how lucky we are.

The oral culture found in the region will always leave an imprint on any language they encounter or take under their wings.

Dying languages and cultures are a norm in India.

I taught English in Korea long ago. My Korean coworker showed me the circular thinking of Korean kids. He believed the cause was the Korean language. I believed him then but now I have learned the truth. He is wrong. I know why some advance and others do not. The cause is not language.

Is Kama Sutra included in the curriculum? If yes, I will take the classes.
Feel sorry for the Muslims in India who couldn't make it to Pakistan and are on the mercy of Indian fascist state and huge odds are stacked against them. Here we got a section of the ungrateful Pakistani's society who are arguing on Mera Jisam Merri Merzi crap, instead of appreciating how lucky we are.
They had a choice. Indian Muslims were migrating into Pakistan well into the 60s.

Geeta and Ramayana is what Bharat is.. Stories of courage n honour action n deeds. Will be a life changing experience for these muslim students.

I taught English in Korea long ago. My Korean coworker showed me the circular thinking of Korean kids. He believed the cause was the Korean language. I believed him then but now I have learned the truth. He is wrong. I know why some advance and others do not. The cause is not language.

Language may not be the root cause but it still gets a role to play in defining human character.

i hope you get banned for typing gibberish.

He is one of the dumbest retards on this site and you can tell he's a fob just by how trash his English is. Embarrassing seeing these morons try to pass themselves off as Anglo-Canadians with these weird stupid names you won't encounter anywhere.

Language may not be the root cause but it still gets a role to play in defining human character.

Our mind and soul define who we are. Language is only how we express that mind and soul.
I know English speakers who are extremely violent or greedy and others who are gentle and giving.
Language helps to separate us. That separation us allows people to create and try a trove of different ways and ideas. A patch work quilt instead of a sheet.

Our mind and soul define who we are. Language is only how we express that mind and soul.
I know English speakers who are extremely violent or greedy and others who are gentle and giving.
Language helps to separate us. That separation us allows people to create and try a trove of different ways and ideas. A patch work quilt instead of a sheet.
That separation is meant for identifying the unique nature of our mutual existence.

Geeta and Ramayana is what Bharat is.. Stories of courage n honour action n deeds. Will be a life changing experience for these muslim students.
Your I.D always made me laugh the thing start with L come to my mind,

These are human made fairy tales without any historical evidence further Elephant head man along with humanoid monkey plus snake deity along with Pandus with one wife are only laughable things just an old comic written by drunk monks.
Muslim children have Quran and Sunnah with historical evidences so they don't need your fairy tales to be honest.

Will be a life changing experience for these muslim students.
we can agree to this. it would help these Muslims understand their masters better. right now the two nations live in parallel universe. academia can bridge that gap.

religious discussions are not allowed but it's good to have interfaith content review

Why the hell these madrasa are affiliated with NIOS at first place ? They should get themselve affiliated with their respective state boards.

By the way Hindus and Muslim cant live together and then should not try to.

More power to Jinnah.
Indian secularism is the problem. Extremist Hinduism operates under a secular flag.

we can agree to this. it would help these Muslims understand their masters better. right now the two nations live in parallel universe. academia can bridge that gap.

religious discussions are not allowed but it's good to have interfaith content review
Be assured Muslim students will certainly like story of Ramayana n MahaBharata. People her quote them as religious text must know these two epics are legendary work to shake up your sole.

A former Indian Supreme Court justice says Ram is not even a God. And because it is a fact, he is not even charged on this count (Ram was a prince)

Remember one thing, had it been any other (Indian) Tom Dick or Harry, he or she would have been behind bars by now.

Here is a Twitter post wherein he openly says it without beating around the bush or mincing any words:

pic.twitter.com/6tGfuHwYxa

Back
Top Bottom