What's new

India: Phull Sapport Ijrael Sir!

F8jMMCIa8AEUB9r.jpeg

There's some great Indians here too like @Skimming and @CallSignMaverick

But the stuff I've seen on FB and Youtube comments man....ooooh the stuff I've seen there. For some reason,they always want everyone to know they are Indian. Most of the time the first thing they post on a comment is "Hello I am from India and..."

View attachment 962586

View attachment 962585
India has the largest population on earth, couple that with the fact that we're still a developing country, so you'll find a big demography everywhere doing all sorts of shit on the internet. I too find it cringe and encouraged others not to do this simping and to have some self-shame, but the offensive memes from "you-know-who" community on Indians have made other neutrals to troll them back. All Indians I follow are mostly into trolling the "phull sapport palastine" gang for their offensive racist behaviour on us (understandable due to our side being Israeli simps) than being "phull sapport izrael" themselves.

To be very honest, this is how internet today looks like.
1697470418848.png

He finally got the "bold and beautiphul", but the question is if she wants the greasy monkey...

View attachment 962607

Diaper soldier tells Indian ultra simp reporter to take the deep throat noise down...

Afaik the girl is german and the man is a Bangladeshi muslim.

India has the largest population on earth, couple that with the fact that we're still a developing country, so you'll find a big demography everywhere doing all sorts of shit on the internet. I too find it cringe and encouraged others not to do this simping and to have some self-shame, but the offensive memes from "you-know-who" community on Indians have made other neutrals to troll them back. All Indians I follow are mostly into trolling the "phull sapport palastine" gang for their offensive racist behaviour on us (understandable due to our side being Israeli simps) than being "phull sapport izrael" themselves.

View attachment 962612

Pretty sure the Monkeys in your picture also are not Hindu or Muslim either but the convenying of a message.

1697474786116.png

To your point, whatever we do, we don't stoop down to the levels Hindus do with marriage proposals, flag include requests, etc, a few here and there are understandable effects of nut jobs, but the Indian posts tell a different story of the actual mindset.

Among other reasons is the Indian fetish for fair skin which has landed a lot of them in trouble esp in Western countries, resulting in making a meme specifically for Indians as well as making them ultra creepy and cringe hence the lowest preferred ethnicity for attraction for women.

P.S. half of the time Indian members "troll" they shoot themselves in the foot.

Last edited:

View attachment 962612

Muslims have a strong religious reason to support Palestinians/Muslims.

Idol worshippers have no reason apart from utter shameless ball lifting that even the Israelis are likely looking at as pathetic.

So after getting trashed and called names, by everyone in the main thread you open this to gain some backing? What a loser you are really.

You were a Jew, a Muslim hater, a Serb or whatever they wanted. LOL you really are shameless

@prashantazazel @CallSignMaverick @my2cents @TriptiD @Skull and Bones @Cheepek

This effin loser opened this thread, because people on that Gaza conflict thread raped his self esteem. He has been literally trashed, and shown what a shit kind of person he is (As per their opinion of course, which I didn't think he was till then, given that everyone has a right to their opinion)

Now that I see this bozo open this thread, they were right. This idiot has no spine, he is fuckin loser alright. Go check the replies he got, and have real fun. BC iski puri body se hawa nikal di, aur ye chutiya thread open karke isko sukoon mila hai. Chutiya

Foinikas you chutiya - complain to a mod now, and get me banned. Fuckin bozo loser

Last edited:
So after getting trashed and called names, by everyone in the main thread you open this to gain some backing? What a loser you are really.

You were a Jew, a Muslim hater, a Serb or whatever they wanted. LOL you really are shameless

This effin loser opened this thread, because people on that Gaza conflict thread raped his self esteem. He has been literally trashed, and shown what a shit kind of person he is (As per their opinion of course, which I didn't think he was till then, given that everyone has a right to their opinion)

Now that I see this bozo open this thread, they were right. This idiot has no spine, he is fuckin loser alright. Go check the replies he got, and have real fun. BC iski puri body se hawa nikal di, aur ye chutiya thread open karke isko sukoon mila hai. Chutiya

Foinikas you chutiya - complain to a mod now, and get me banned. Fuckin bozo loser
You sound very triggered.

Here's an experience I had, a bit unrelated,

I knew a girl in university who was born and raised in Canada to Indian parents. She was invited to her friend's wedding in India.

She was staying at a hotel in Delhi, got into an Uber, late evening, to go to the venue which was on the outskirts of the city. Along the way, there was a stretch of road that was poorly lit and quiet.

The Uber driver pulled the car over to the side, locked the doors, turned the rearview mirror towards her and said: Miss, I am not going to rape you, but I have to do this.
He unzipped his pant and began masturbating while gazing at her.

She said it was the most terrifying experience of her life.

You sound very triggered.

Here's an experience I had, a bit unrelated,

I knew a girl in university who was born and raised in Canada to Indian parents. She was invited to her friend's wedding in India.

She was staying at a hotel in Delhi, got into an Uber, late evening, to go to the venue which was on the outskirts of the city. Along the way, there was a stretch of road that was poorly lit and quiet.

The Uber driver pulled the car over to the side, locked the doors, turned the rearview mirror towards her and said: Miss, I am not going to rape you, but I have to do this.
He unzipped his pant and began masturbating while gazing at her.

She said it was the most terrifying experience of her life.
Good anecdote buddy

What does that have to do with anything I wrote ? Are you saying its Foinikas , as he was a called a Indian at some point in that thread?

I mean, as per this forum except India.. harassment, rape etc doesn't happen anywhere in the world but in India I know. Trust me am aware of it buddy, you don't have even your flags on sadly. Not sure if you are ashamed of them or what, but let's leave personal attacks aside because you are such a good friend who remembers such fetish in such elaborate way after some time. Not sure how much time passed, but you must know about it right?

Are you here to support him or tell me that India is a shit hole/slum/rape capital buddy? Please tell me what it is? Am sure you live in a country or land, where a woman has never been troubled for eternity right?

Am I triggered? Not sure man, am from a shit hole so how does a person, who has no knowledge or understanding of modern world even understand what triggered means? Right?

The main thread you mean "Gaza"?

You should check my thread https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/planet-india-screenshots-from-my-collection.721090/ from August 2021.

If someone thinks I'm something I'm not and I tell him I really am not,but he keeps insisting...what else do you want me to do?
Besides,it's fun having them think I'm someone from another country.

@CallSignMaverick and @Skull and Bones are some of my favorite people here. They are the proof that not all Indians are like that.

But I don't have anything against you.

The main thread you mean "Gaza"?

You should check my thread https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/planet-india-screenshots-from-my-collection.721090/ from August 2021.

If someone thinks I'm something I'm not and I tell him I really am not,but he keeps insisting...what else do you want me to do?
Besides,it's fun having them think I'm someone from another country.

@CallSignMaverick and @Skull and Bones are some of my favorite people here. They are the proof that not all Indians are like that.

But I don't have anything against you.
I never had anything against you, till I saw this thread.

I mean is this even a topic for a thread, on a defense forum? What is the difference, between you and those who abused you and mocked you just because you had a alternate view?

Are you telling me, that there are no weirdos in Greece? Or for that matter in any country, who do weird shit on Internet?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom