What's new

India: Phull Sapport Ijrael Sir!

BS and you are such a fake. You pulled together David Ben Gurion and Ben-Hur, made up a colonel DBH.
That should qualify you for ISPR or even CCPbot
Even if you were thrown off a boat, you would miss hitting the water...Let me spoon feed you...The person I knew was called David Ben Hura not Ben -Hur. Stop wasting bandwidth and stick to amusing yourself with movies

View attachment 1012770
So maybe Israeli Jews should move to India, they are fighting for the wrong holy land lol
beam-me-up-scotty.gif

I knew a former Israeli Colonel named David Ben Hura, he had become a freelance reporter for several reputable media and press houses.
He use to tell me that if an Israeli and Pakistani are locked together in a room for an hour, they would either become best friends or just go their seprate ways, but if the same happened with an Indian, the Israeli will get done for murder.
I believe this as I grew up around a lot of Jewish people in NYC. There was a lot of similarity between us from a religious standpoint. It’s shameful that Indians are just scums of the earth.

Even if you were thrown off a boat, you would miss hitting the water...Let me spoon feed you...The person I knew was called David Ben Hura not Ben -Hur. Stop wasting bandwidth and stick to amusing yourself with movies
yeah sure sure. BS

India is changing. It did support two state solution for long time. I have feeling as india pivot to west this will change very soon.

They are not changing. Hindus always supported Israel. It's just that they are a coward people, they always were. They are afraid to officially declare support for Israel and piss off the Arabs. Not that it will actually impact their relation with the Arabs that much, but Indians still lack the balls.

Someone needs to remind Indians, zionists DO NOT like idol worshipers. You can look that up

Plz saar i want to talk to ur cousin even if it iz the ugliest one i need light skin woman so i can tell tribe i am spwecial. Can i smell her plz saar we are supapowa soon!

Back
Top Bottom