What's new

India planning to take over Afghanistan: Project Hindurashtra

He technically meant both Af-pak but he has no idea and sending themselves into suicide

Last edited:
I am almost certain that they dont even know where Afghanistan is on the map :hitwall:.

Does not matter. It is configured in the mantra using Vedic Maps API. You just have to imagine the location and the weapon automatically finds the target.

I would like to believe that these men were fooling around with the interviewer, like in the movie "Bheja Fry". Believing that we had sophisticated weapons 1000s of years ago is one thing, because you can say anything about the undocumented past. Believing that we still have them and can use them is total retardation. I am sure these men know that all the technology in their lives is not mantra.

Kabhi kabhi lagta hai these type of people love to play the buffoon, because it is expected of them. They are giving the answer that the interviewer came to hear. It is a nice symbiotic relationship. The liberal media loves its expose of buffoons and the buffoons love their 2 min of fame.

Last edited:
I would like to believe that these men were fooling around with the interviewer, like in the movie "Bheja Fry". Believing that we had sophisticated weapons 1000s of years ago is one thing, because you can say anything about the undocumented past. Believing that we still have them and can use them is total retardation. I am sure these men know that all the technology in their lives is not mantra.

Kabhi kabhi lagta hai these type of people love to play the buffoon, because it is expected of them. They are giving the answer that the interviewer came to hear. It is a nice symbiotic relationship. The liberal media loves its expose of buffoons and the buffoons love their 2 min of fame.

Its mind boggling to see people like you defending them. This has done more harm to India than anything else. By brushing things under the carpet India has reached to this point. Imagine if communal violence was rejected in early years of Modi government, things would have been much more settled and India would have been on the path to economic success.

Its mind boggling to see people like you defending them. This has done more harm to India than anything else. By brushing things under the carpet India has reached to this point. Imagine if communal violence was rejected in early years of Modi government, things would have been much more settled and India would have been on the path to economic success.
I didn't say "I think these people were fooling around". I said "I would like to believe...". It is genuinely embarrassing, so the only way to bear it is to imagine that this is a cruel joke.

On the rest of the part, there is no harm in some conjecture. When you see absolute stupidity, don't you sometimes wonder if this guy is for real or pretending to play the fool.

1644489132659.png

As per these Hindu Monks, they ll build weapons by "Manters" ( Sacred Hindu text) and take over Afghanistan.

Never understood why these Sanghis don't have the same tilt to reclaim their rashtra in Burma, Thailand etc which are decidely more Gangu cultures and heritage than anything west of Indus.

From impressive temples complexs like Angor Wat to language Gangu influence is rampant in this region. Yet most remain silent.

1644492480832.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom