What's new

India presses on with Myanmar defence supplies in show of support

We also refer to your kind as 'lungis', yet never stopped us from doling out low interest loans.

Or doling out water which was used to wipe ourselves.
These Lungis live on the scarps we throw and turn around to bite the hand. What unfaithful d....

An average Indian don't think about Burmese in anyway, even though racism exist in North India, mostly Delhi. And It's not only for North Easterners, every oriental looking person is called that.

Lol @ racist Indians.

We may not get Chinese help during our clash with burma, but still China is our biggest friend.China will certainly love to make Bangladesh a strong country that can stand up to the bullying of India.As India is our biggest threat, so China is our biggest ally.Just because China didn't supported us in this Rohingya crisis, some Bangladeshis are having a doubt about China or talking negative.This is not right, we should not forget the India factor.To counter Indian design on Bangladesh, China is our greatest ally.If we become like another Pakistan like country for China than they will certainly support us over the two headed snake that is burma.
Why would we want to become another Pakistan like country for China? We're better than that. Both India and China are fighting for regional influence in SA. Neither have anything other than their own interest in mind.

India is next door. So we can use China to counter Indian influence. But that's how far we should go. China isn't our ally. We have no ally. China wants keep Indian influence as low as possible in BD. That's why they are sometimes nice to BD. It's not like they want BD to prosper. Neither India nor China want that. Trying to become a Pakistan for China is a slave like mentality and we are better than that. No foreign country will dictate BD policies. No one. Instead of depending on others we need to build our own capabilities.

Last edited:
:D @Nilgiri You gotta give it to this guy. Doyalbaba you should join BD cricket team, you are good spin master.

He is very sore from the whipping I gave him so many times, he has to come and spout here instead.

Give the guy a break, he put everything he had left into SHW and she not being an Indian stooge and now is left like a pauper after wall street crash.

This is why we must be very appreciative and thankful of all the weaponry China and Russia gives to MM....it hurts BD people like this one more than you can know. They have to flounder and still somehow prop China up, it is their last refuge after SHW got dismantled. After that is simply a 1971 like void they do not want to enter. I honestly do not blame them.

Good going India. Good job!

Bangladeshi people doesnt have any more confusion! This is an eye opener for the military strategists to formulate future plan.

I never had ANYYY doubts.....:-)

A snake is a snake is a snake... even if you hear meow....

We should boycott Indian goods starting NOW and put a halt to or wrap up all Indian contracts NOW.

Let there be no dualism on what Indians want and whose side they are on......

I'd like to talk to these Chetona-wallahs and wannabe Ghotis right now and see how they still defend Indians.

Khushi Kabir
c1f385b7-fc1c-428b-ab9b-0acfae9f4266.jpg

Sultana Kamal
SultanaKamal.jpg

Ali Zaker
ali-Zaker.jpg

Ramendu Mazumdar
maxresdefault.jpg

Yes, we are not an uniform race, and whenever there will be a mixed society like India, there will be few racist undertones.

You may be understating it a bit.

The Varna (Caste) System going back millennia essentially guarantees institutionalized racism.

That's why some Indians decided to embrace Islam readily.

For the weapons, India doesn't produce tanks, fighter aircrafts, heavy artillery etc... that's why MM bought Chinese military hardware.
We produce everything you've mentioned above.
Another important thing is that Indian products are more expensive than those of Chineses made.
Your own theory.
However India became main supplier to MM navy since 2010s. MM navy acquired simulators, naval guns, radars and electronics, sonar, torpedos etc... from India.
Stop running around India. India don't have a UN veto, China UN move against MM.

These are just some examples of MM-Indo military to military relationship.
That's India's big co-operation? Building a ship, repairing MiG's, Torpedoes for Subs:lol: training in MiG's.
Boy, we train Bangladesh army cadets and officers. We are involved in far more projects in BD than in MM. On any scale, Bangladesh has more trade relations than Myanmar.

All these you mentioned are not even billion dollar co-operation. These are just meager compared to China.

In fact you could've accepted many refugee's did you accept them? But they travel to India that too around 2000KM just to reach Kashmir. Wonder why...

Lol @ racist Indians.

Stop getting "triggered" snowflake. Only cry babies get offended. Everyone uses racist terms the world over. Here are a few: Spicks, Kike, Sand Nigger, Nigger, Camel Jockey, Elephant Jockey, Coon, Colliee, Chinks, Gooks, Honkey, Cracker, Pecker wood, ****, Curry, Slant Eye, Juju lips, LUNGI, Abbo, Coconut, etc etc. You guys are simply only focused on India... Gee I wonder why?

India is considering supplying arms to Myanmar’s government in a sign of strong support for a neighbour that faces criticism for its crackdown on Rohingya Muslims.

LoL... we're supporting myanmar against the terrorists not the common Muslim folks there... avoiding collateral damage is up to the Myanmar military not Indian gov

That's why they buy most of their military equipment from tanks to the hand guns from China.

Also, that's why their military is good friend of China. Also, China has an oil pipeline which connects the Rakhine state. Also that may be why China is developing ports in Myanmar. I can go on and on.

Please do some background check before you spin such BS.

:D @Nilgiri You gotta give it to this guy. Doyalbaba you should join BD cricket team, you are good spin master.[/QU
We produce everything you've mentioned above.

Then just tell me what types of tanks, fighter aircrafts and heavy artilleries India export.
As far as I know Indian export nothing of above mentioned hardware.
Arjun? Tejas? Ha Ha.
In 2016-2017 India Defence industries export just around 350 millions US $. Out of which almost 50 millions are from Myanmar. Shyena torpedo deal alone is 38 millions. In other word more than 10% of India defence export goes to Myanmar.
Stop running around India? Funny. Who set LookEast/Act East policies? Tell your Indian government not to lobby for defence export to MM.

Then just tell me what types of tanks, fighter aircrafts and heavy artilleries India export.
As far as I know Indian export nothing of above mentioned hardware.
Arjun? Tejas? Ha Ha.
In 2016-2017 India Defence industries export just around 350 millions US $. Out of which almost 50 millions are from Myanmar. Shyena torpedo deal alone is 38 millions. In other word more than 10% of India defence export goes to Myanmar.
Stop running around India? Funny. Who set LookEast/Act East policies? Tell your Indian government not to lobby for defence export to MM.
The oxymoronic comments. Did I ever say India export tanks, jets and artillery. You said India do not produce any of these:D. Also, I said India don't deal weapons with myanmar in billions, while China does.

You are only proving me that India is not a major defense supplier for Myanmar. More than 60% of the defense equipment Myanmar uses are made in China. Including J-7, J-6, Q-5, Q-5, JF-17. More than 50% of their fighter jets are made in China. 25% of the heavy aircraft 60% of their trainer jets. All, made in China.That's just Air force. majority of the missiles they have are Chinese made or made with the help of China.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/in...myanmar-military-weapons-170914151902162.html

I don't want to go to Navy or Army, just the overwhelming Chinese equipment. You are quoting few Indian torpedoes:D

You are a major supplier, you have considerable leverage over Myanmar when it comes to influence. You could simply pressurize them to handle the situation.

India's look east policy is not based on just Myanmar, they are only part of it. Just like Bangladesh.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom