What's new

India raising Arunachal and Sikkim Scouts for China border

^^^ CKMKC forum...good going ... kisi ko aag lagi...lekin likha kya hai..??.:rofl::rofl:

u are an absolute moron.Y do u keep popping up in Indian threads???If u don't have anything to do tell the Shaolin monks to keep u as a dummy for their martial arts practice.Dat way u will remain busy.People lyk u give a bad name to ur country.don't bother to reply.Jst an advice from a Gurkha.:)

thanks but no thanks for the advice. this is a thread in china defense. thanks very much. if indians had a sense of shame, maybe it wouldn't be necessary to educate you people. why can't more realistic indians like su-47 post more.

I am liking it today...kem chho commu...

It has taken from TKMKC(tingumaster ki ma ki chut) forum....u will get more of them there......

finally rectified the horror...

However try to refrain from using these..

Your signature says, "Raj Karega Khalsa", in English it means, Khalsa (Sikhism) will reign.

Am I right?

Raj karega Khalsa.... but where?

Specially for you... memory refreshment.

Operation Blue Star

Sikh Martyrs - Operation Blue Star

Consume it....

sorry to interrupt ur trolling..

Raj karega khalsa means.............The pure shall rule

not necessary to be sikhism

Post reported

Indian jatt ..........although more than wanted for many............is not lone Sikh here

^^are bye bye kyun...stay na..having a great time here...

yeh CKMKC forum ab yaad rahega use..aur nahi raha to yaad dila denge...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The news is nice that india is becoming gradually assertive. This will make our porous border more secure. I hope secure and well informed indian borders will help india to prepare in advance and keep anti india activities in check.

This thread has gone to many emotional gushes. To clear few things i must say that Indians have always respected Nepal and i personally been to Nepal 2 times. I have always find Nepalis welcoming Indian tourist. The second thing i would like to share is that the complete Shabad is "Raj Karega Khalsa Akee(enemy) rahe na koi''. A very honest Khalsa is ruling this nation and wish there will be no anti India enemy left.

Back
Top Bottom