What's new

India reiterates three conditions for engagement with Pakistan

Here is how a typical Indian cabinet meeting goes.

Modi: So Ajit Devil, report..

Ajit Devil: Sir, we have been very successful in killing children and innocents last month, we have also managed to target buses full with civilians, it is going well. The terror support we are offering to TTP via our "cultural centers" in Afghanistan is phenomenal.

Modi: Well done, well don... Let me know when you are planing the next terror strike in Pakistan, so that I could prepare my condemnation statement in advance. Turns to Manohar, report Manhora...

Manohar: Sir, I have made sure that 500 million dollar that we need to support our proxies such as BLA, TTP etc are getting released in time. It looks good, I am helping Ajit Devil in every possible way...

Modi: Well done... well done. Turns to Sushma.. Report Sushma...

Sushma (chuckles): Sir, It is going good. I am making sure that we keep crying at loudest that we are the victims of terror despite the fact that we are the biggest supporter of terrorism in the neighborhood. Even today I set the condition that Pakistan "stops supporting terrorism in India"....Not all the world buys it, but still you know our media and public are really good at buying this shyt we are feeding them...

Modi: Yeah Sushma, I know. You are doing fine. Rest assure, our Safron chaddis will not leave any stone unturned to harass minorities in India, if anyone questions our version.

Well...indians, the worst neighbors ever...what else to expect when they elect terrorists as their PM, Defence minister, national security adviser and God knows what...

why then PAK asking india to start talk and also asking India to play cricket ? Did India Invite PAK? or ask them to play in India? lol

The only thing we are asking India is to stop sponsoring terrorism in our country but as the popular saying goes "Latton ka Bhoot Batton sa nahi manta"
It seems we will eventually have to reply India in the same manner they understand best.

PS. no recent statement by Pakistani government over resumption of dialogue with India. At least not on the main stream media. Pakistan is against pre-conditional talks and this is likely not going to change any time soon.

Don't come to india begging to play cricket with PAK , or talk with PAK?

But most of the time , PAK ask US to convoy its Messages to India , and India replayed to US. When US talk on PAK behalf it get reply.

Bhai aik he dafa quote ker lo mugha or jo khena ha woh kheh lo. Now we are neither begging nor dying to start a dialogue with India. If India can ignore Pakistan or at least they think they can, we can do the same.

And your last line as far as i can tell India always were against third party involvement, are you suggesting the policy has changed?

The only thing we are asking India is to stop sponsoring terrorism in our country but as the popular saying goes "Latton ka Bhoot Batton sa nahi manta"
It seems we will eventually have to reply India in the same manner they understand best.

If india doing terror activity , pls goto UN , give proof rather then talking your dreams over and over again , ANY proof ?
Make the World leaders / UN publicly name indian address of terror like they do in case pak?

PS. no recent statement by Pakistani government over resumption of dialogue with India. At least not on the main stream media. Pakistan is against pre-conditional talks and this is likely not going to change any time soon.

Pakistan's PM Sharif wants to resume 'sustained' dialogue with India | Daily Mail Online

Bhai aik he dafa quote ker lo mugha or jo khena ha woh kheh lo. Now we are neither begging nor dying to start a dialogue with India. If India can ignore Pakistan or at least they think they can, we can do the same.

And your last line as far as i can tell India always were against third party involvement, are you suggesting the policy has changed?

india never invited PAK in IPL. Its PAK who reached to India and wanted to Play cricket ?
Also wanted to play all PAK matches in India. Why? PAK govt already given approval of it , But India govt , said STOP.

where is suggested , One time US Clinton pass the paper from PAK in meeting with India , Indians didn't even touched the PAK paper in the whole meeting ...

Good...Pakistan should know that there cannot be any talk until Mumbai culprits are handed over to India.

I am wondering...what took India so long to spell out the conditions.

Modi played it well. There was never any intention to talk to Pak as talks are useless at this stage anyway.

So he invited Sharif as a good gesture and then started talks with the pre-condition that Pak will not meet the separatists. Of course, poor Pak cannot do that as it would undermine their entire Kashmir plank.

Result, India gets to call off the useless charade of calls and blame Pak. Now they have gone and cried to UN, US and China, but to no avail.

They claimed Modi will resume talks post election in J&K or he will resume talks after US 'pressures' him. So far no luck. :rofl:

Seriously, Pak diplomacy is in infancy it seems.

Ajit Devil: Sir, we have been very successful in killing children and innocents last month, we have also managed to target buses full with civilians, it is going well. The terror support we are offering to TTP via our "cultural centers" in Afghanistan is phenomenal.

Modi: Well done, well don... Let me know when you are planing the next terror strike in Pakistan, so that I could prepare my condemnation statement in advance. Turns to Manohar, report Manhora...

Manohar: Sir, I have made sure that 500 million dollar that we need to support our proxies such as BLA, TTP etc are getting released in time. It looks good, I am helping Ajit Devil in every possible way...

Sushma (chuckles): Sir, It is going good. I am making sure that we keep crying at loudest that we are the victims of terror despite the fact that we are the biggest supporter of terrorism in the neighborhood. Even today I set the condition that Pakistan "stops supporting terrorism in India"....Not all the world buys it, but still you know our media and public are really good at buying this shyt we are feeding them...

Modi: Yeah Sushma, I know. You are doing fine. Rest assure, our Safron chaddis will not leave any stone unturned to harass minorities in India, if anyone questions our version.

Well...indians, the worst neighbors ever...what else to expect when they elect terrorists as their PM, Defence minister, national security adviser and God knows what...

Wow .Nice imagination.
You have a good future in drama script writing :sarcastic: :rofl:

Pakistan should set its own conditions like:
1. Stop arming of Terrorists groups
2. Close down ''cultural'' centres in Afghanistan
3. Stop warmongering and actually move ahead with talks

We can add one more condition.

Stop killing Qadianis. Stop making your people swear in their passport applications that they are not Muslims and their worship places are not mosques.

Apparently, right now just calling someone a qadiani is a death sentence as the clown Zaid Hamid claimed recently that he was being called Qadiani to get him murdered.

On second thoughts, may be it is just karma catching up as some Pakistanis themselves have called out.

I am not your Bhai, nor do I wish to be one. Now piss off pakistani. Talk to me when you stop supporting terrorism.

I didnt mean Bhai as brother your F#cing moron. It was merely an expression to communicate and just to be clear the feeling is mutual. Not get lost from a Pakistani defense forum you Indian Faggot.

If india doing terror activity , pls goto UN , give proof rather then talking your dreams over and over again , ANY proof ?
Make the World leaders / UN publicly name indian address of terror like they do in case pak?

What makes you think we did not already. Pakistan is now fully active diplomatically and you will see that in coming days. Pakistan has never been so proactive in pointing fingers as it has now become. Contrary to the popular believe that military is against India Pakistan relations, this time its the government of Nawaz that is taking charge.

This article is from march. Things have changed significantly from there onwards. Pakistan was not the one halting dialogue process, it was India and now India is the one saying we can start dialogue with Pakistan but pre-conditional. Rest assured this is not going to happen. Pakistan is not going to enter into any pre-conditional talks.

where is suggested

Where it is suggested? It is the official Indian policy. India has always maintained that no third party meditation will be accepted. Or are you suggesting that this approach is selective?

One time US Clinton pass the paper from PAK in meeting with India , Indians didn't even touched the PAK paper in the whole meeting ...

And you know this how?? A link would be appreciated.

Never knew mere words would make Pakistanis go haywire.

I didnt mean Bhai as brother your F#cing moron. It was merely an expression to communicate and just to be clear the feeling is mutual. Not get lost from a Pakistani defense forum you Indian Faggot.

I don't care what you mean you incestuous prick. I do not talk to terrorist or their supporters. Shooo.

I have competition now ot sure if you know. I sometimes write such dialogues :)

we need to talk mister it was good commentary

Wow .Nice imagination.
You have a good future in drama script writing :sarcastic: :rofl:
No I am better :) I think

@wolfschanzze @Rain Man @jaatram @magudi @Echo_419 @anonymus :rofl:

I have competition now ot sure if you know. I sometimes write such dialogues :)

we need to talk mister it was good commentary

No I am better :) I think

So you like this script writing and literature seriously ?:D
Man nice hobby to spend retirement age. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom