What's new

India Rejects Pakistan Peace Plan

Don't let me be rude here, is it only India is blind or just ignoring the fact that we don't need your command to crush terrorism、we as nation busy hard to eliminating any type of terrorism from country, be it TTP or related factions or out fit banned religious extreme parties we are hunting them down, can't you read or observe what's going around?

No nation needs an external command to crush something that is devouring it. Just for the record Pak did respond to a ' command' with the rider of being sent back ' to the stone ages".

No, Pakistan is not busy eliminating ALL types of terrorism.The differentiation between the Good / Bad terrorist remains.
The cancer therefore is not being removed from the root.

On the bold part above, no nation knows Pakistan as well as India does ( & vice versa) , hence these observations.

The lady is not right the elements behind her aka Hindu extermists are right to back her and her party and she just their voice just an extreme Hindu and current Modi sarkar.

As things stand now, she reflects the sentiments of the nation .

You have one two incidents to relate us with terrorism and we have dozens, open your third eye and smell the coffee as there is nothing can be productive results if we don't talk. Well, whom I'm saying, forget about it.

Talk about what ?

Pak needs to smell the coffee and the direction the winds now blow in India. Why should it insist on meeting the Hurriyats ? If the attempt was to rile up the Indians - it has succeeded & henceforth talking to yahoos will not be appreciated or accepted by Indians & India.

Are the Pak Govt / Military/ ISI not talking to them directly , via Skype/ Facetime / Viber and all sorts of media including via Dubai ? US / Canada etc ? I am sure its known & monitored , why speak to them before a Indo - Pak meet when the host says its not appreciated ?

Pak had it coming .

Sigh! A long reply your tune is on same point, does we need your authorization or attestation what we doing and what we do more? Let me say Chiragh Talle Andhera or jane na jane Gull hi na jane Bagh tou pura jane hai" world is seeing and we observing that terror tree which was getting foreign assistance almost cut down now, the bad one the good was old stories, or you enlighten me please which good one we sponsoring now?
Aww that sentiments I call them extremist religious fundos which ruling you now.
Yea that's Talks, if we are engage with Hurriat RAW and co are engaging in Balouchistan funding TTP etc we both playing proxies against each other, and that's need TALK, or it's remain same.
@third eye

As i said in another thread India don't want peace.and India is pushing Pakistan to go on war on this purpose.

Oh we are very scared of you! We neither want peace nor war... India does not have anything to do with Pakistan, Lets shut the border and you do your work, we do ours!

Don't let me be rude here, is it only India is blind or just ignoring the fact that we don't need your command to crush terrorism、we as nation busy hard to eliminating any type of terrorism from country, be it TTP or related factions or out fit banned religious extreme parties we are hunting them down, can't you read or observe what's going around?

What Pakistan doing now is killing the bad terrorist i.e those who are against Pakistan and create problem for Pakistan! Where is action against LeT.. Pakistan nourishes them with all support and protection! We are not concerned about your bad terrorist... You can do anything with them... We are only concerned about the anti-India terrorists. Are you that naive for not understandinf this.

The lady is not right the elements behind her aka Hindu extermists are right to back her and her party and she just their voice just an extreme Hindu and current Modi sarkar.
You have one two incidents to relate us with terrorism and we have dozens, open your third eye and smell the coffee as there is nothing can be productive results if we don't talk. Well, whom I'm saying, forget about it.

Until and unless Pakistan stops anti-India terrorism emanating from its soil, There would be no talks!

I understand you understand than WTH is wrong with our government keep requesting them to sit and talk, I'm not seeing any fruitful results till butcher of gujrat running the sarkar.

I am glad that Modi was the PM and Pakistan getting the treatment it should get! Concentrating on economy... Make in India.... Everything in the right direction!

As i said in another thread India don't want peace.and India is pushing Pakistan to go on war on this purpose.
If war is what you wish, You get thee!

We will get china into it to suppress your forces from two sides or even Srilanka or any other India's neighbor to suppress you from a Third front to completely neutralize your forces advantages.Because Srilanka,Nepal or Bhutan are not Enemies of Pakistan they are more like allies against India.

IF India has a game plan Pakistan also has one too.

Ah come on!

I am not sure how can Pakistani's alone always jump in hot water all the time without thinking... China is not going to fight your wars! May be they would aid you with materials.... But they won't confront a nuclear armed nation at the least for Pakistani sake.... China did not come in 1971 or 1999... We won't come in future as well! They have better things to do!

Sri Lanka... Did they say they would fight India for helping Pakistani's? What naive thinking? They are a friendly country.. they would never do a thing against India!

Nepal and Bhutan, ah sorry kid, Grow up and then come to defence discussions!

Today Pakistan has given evidence of Indian terrorism in Pakistan to Ban Ki-mon. You will find India jumping up and down more on Pakistan sponsored terrorism as its now itself on the hot plate.

Pakistan should release evidence of Indian terrorism open to public, outside every diplomatic office in the world. Indians hands are red with the blood of Pakistanis, let it be in Kashmir or inside rest of the country. We just need aggressive, and by aggressive I mean actual aggressive diplomacy to show its disgustful figure to the world.

Go ahead! Let us see what UN comes back with!

Oh we are very scared of you! We neither want peace nor war... India does not have anything to do with Pakistan, Lets shut the border and you do your work, we do ours!

What Pakistan doing now is killing the bad terrorist i.e those who are against Pakistan and create problem for Pakistan! Where is action against LeT.. Pakistan nourishes them with all support and protection! We are not concerned about your bad terrorist... You can do anything with them... We are only concerned about the anti-India terrorists. Are you that naive for not understandinf this.
We treating with them not just sake of your desires but for a peaceful Pakistan good for us good for economy good for world ( don't count India in world ) you have your own world.
Lashkar-i-Jhangvi chief Malik Ishaq, two sons killed in Muzaffargarh 'encounter' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
And you guys are angles direct otar hua keya asman se? What about your side financing and sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan?
I wish you have Modi an extreme religious fundo as your premier as long as he govern you you never see peace around you.

Until and unless Pakistan stops anti-India terrorism emanating from its soil, There would be no talks!

I am glad that Modi was the PM and Pakistan getting the treatment it should get! Concentrating on economy... Make in India.... Everything in the right direction!

You can say whatever you want in whatever thread.you are in, we dont give a damn... Pakistan may go to war whenever it feels like but remember India ek atomic kuwat hai...

We will get china into it to suppress your forces from two sides or even Srilanka or any other India's neighbor to suppress you from a Third front to completely neutralize your forces advantages.Because Srilanka,Nepal or Bhutan are not Enemies of Pakistan they are more like allies against India.

IF India has a game plan Pakistan also has one too.
Sirf bolne se kheer nahi pakti, karke dikhao

As expected.
Don't complain when another round of tragedies occur inside India & ask for cooperation. You were given a chance, you missed it by your stupidity & delusion of having a 70" chest.
Wow taking pride terrorist activities and then they blame India for supporting terrorism what hypocrisy...

Ah come on!

I am not sure how can Pakistani's alone always jump in hot water all the time without thinking... China is not going to fight your wars! May be they would aid you with materials.... But they won't confront a nuclear armed nation at the least for Pakistani sake.... China did not come in 1971 or 1999... We won't come in future as well! They have better things to do!

Sri Lanka... Did they say they would fight India for helping Pakistani's? What naive thinking? They are a friendly country.. they would never do a thing against India!

Nepal and Bhutan, ah sorry kid, Grow up and then come to defence discussions!

Go ahead! Let us see what UN comes back with!

You can say whatever you want in whatever thread.you are in, we dont give a damn... Pakistan may go to war whenever it feels like but remember India ek atomic kuwat hai...

Sirf bolne se kheer nahi pakti, karke dikhao

Wow taking pride terrorist activities and then they blame India for supporting terrorism what hypocrisy...

Pakistan has battlefield nukes if India try to do a mass attack with their ground forces Pakistan will deploy Battlefield Nukes neutralizing Indian Ground Forces useless.

Confirmed: Pakistan Is Building 'Battlefield Nukes' to Deter India

As the world remains focused on preventing a nuclear arms race in the Middle East, South Asia’s dangerous nuclear rivalry—between India and Pakistan—grows ever more deadly. General Khalid Kidwai, a top advisor to the Pakistani government, said this week that Pakistan needed short-range tactical nuclear weapons, also known as “battlefield nukes” to deter nuclear archrival India.

Kidwai said that “having tactical weapons would make war less likely,” at aconference on nuclear security organized by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace in Washington. Kidwai administered Pakistan’s nuclear and missile weapons program for fifteen years.

Pakistan’s tactical weapon development includes the Nasr Missile, which has a range of around 37 miles (60 kilometers) and reflects concerns in Pakistan that “India’s larger military could still wage a conventional war against the country, thinking Pakistan would not risk retaliation with a bigger nuclear weapon.”

Pakistan especially fears and aims to neutralize India’s “Cold Start” doctrine, a type of blitzkrieg that aims to advance fast enough into Pakistan to seize key installations before a retaliatory nuclear strike.

Unlike India, which has a no first use nuclear doctrine, Pakistan has repeatedly said that it would retaliate against India with nuclear weapons if enough of its territory were lost. Tactical nuclear weapons would also neutralize Indian forces on the battlefield, even in Pakistan itself, and would seriously disrupt India’s tactical maneuverability.

India has criticized Pakistan’s stance on battlefield nukes. Rakesh Sood, former Indian special envoy for disarmament and nonproliferation, said it was "extremely destabilizing for any country to develop tactical nuclear weapons" and that India had no plans to do so. He also argued that Pakistan’s nuclear doctrine is “cloaked in ambiguity,” undermining confidence between the two countries.

Despite Kidwai’s assertion that such weapons would make war unlikely, Peter Lavoy, a former U.S. defense official questioned if “whether such intermingling of conventional forces and nuclear weapons in a battlefield could increase the risk of nuclear war.”

Kidwai’s statement is in line with Pakistan’s recent aggressive expansion of its nuclear and ballistic missile programs. Pakistan’s nuclear weapons program is a major cause for concern for the rest of the world, amid fears that its weapons can fall into the wrong hands.

Kidwai, however, rejected this and insisted that adequate safeguards were in place. However, Pakistan’s aggressive expansion of its nuclear capacity could continue to make South Asia a much more dangerous place, escalating tensions with India. Earlier in March, Pakistan tested a Shaheen-III missile, which has a range of about 1,700 miles. This wouldenable Pakistan to hit any part of India with a nuclear warhead, while also placing Israel within range.

Shahid Latif, a retired commander in the Pakistani Air Force, said that “now, India doesn’t have its safe havens anymore.” According to theBulletin of Atomic Scientists, Pakistan actually has more nuclear weapons—120—than India (110). This is despite its more meager resource and economic base, and in line with the famous statement made by former Pakistani Prime Minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto in 1972, that “even if we have to eat grass, we will make nuclear bombs.”

Confirmed: Pakistan Is Building 'Battlefield Nukes' to Deter India | The National Interest Blog

Last edited:
Pakistan has battlefield nukes if India try to do a mass attack with their ground forces Pakistan will deploy Battlefield Nukes neutralizing Indian Ground Forces useless.

Confirmed: Pakistan Is Building 'Battlefield Nukes' to Deter India

As the world remains focused on preventing a nuclear arms race in the Middle East, South Asia’s dangerous nuclear rivalry—between India and Pakistan—grows ever more deadly. General Khalid Kidwai, a top advisor to the Pakistani government, said this week that Pakistan needed short-range tactical nuclear weapons, also known as “battlefield nukes” to deter nuclear archrival India.
I really don't understand the thinking of Pakistani Army, if the only answer they have to mighty Indian conventional arm force is battlefield nuks, then why they spend so much on other conventional forces. Either they actually don't have Battlefield nukes or they know they won't be able to use it somehow.

I really don't understand the thinking of Pakistani Army, if the only answer they have to mighty Indian conventional arm force is battlefield nuks, then why they spend so much on other conventional forces. .

Conventional Forces of Pakistan will mount a counter attack on Indian regiment which got Nuked. More precise Nukes are more deadly. No civilians causalities only military one.

Conventional Forces of Pakistan will mount a counter attack on Indian regiment which got Nuked. More precise Nukes are more deadly. No civilians causalities only military one.

So according to you, the Battlefield nukes are not good enough to wipe out Indian thrust... Few of your cities are so close to border that if so called Cold start is implemented and Pakistan is caught off guard. It will take just couple of hours to be in the center of the cities.

Also, what you think would be Indian response to the Battlefield nukes ?. Strategies are made in consideration to counter strategies.

So according to you, the Battlefield nukes are not good enough to wipe out Indian thrust... Few of your cities are so close to border that if so called Cold start is implemented and Pakistan is caught off guard. It will take just couple of hours to be in the center of the cities.

Also, what you think would be Indian response to the Battlefield nukes ?. Strategies are made in consideration to counter strategies.
I am talking about the reserve Indian forces Pakistan will mount an attack on them with offensive forces wiped out . You have 7 lakh reserve troops on Pakistan border. Indian will not go for a full scale nuclear war because they don't want their cities wiped out. Battlefield nukes are Precise weapons.

I am talking about the reserve Indian forces Pakistan will mount an attack on them with offensive forces wiped out . You have 7 lakh reserve troops on Pakistan border. Indian will not go for a full scale nuclear war because they don't want their cities wiped out. Battlefield nukes are Precise weapons.

Your are sounding like 1965 India will not cross International Border because of full scale war and international pressure..... what make you think your enemy will play according to your rules?

Your are sounding like 1965 India will not cross International Border because of full scale war and international pressure..... what make you think your enemy will play according to your rules?
Dude i said Full scale Nuclear war. (Meaning Hitting Cities with Nukes). You can get your enemy to play by your rule when its in harm or pressure.

Dude i said Full scale Nuclear war. (Meaning Hitting Cities with Nukes). You can get your enemy to play by your rule when its in harm or pressure.

G8, so you can judge that what harm your enemy can take to harm you and what he can't.... well buddy you are prepared for the best case scenario, But in the war room strategies are made with worst case scenario.

With reference to history - 1965 and 1999 when the response was surprising and unexpected.

Use of military jargon by civilians often gives the feeling to the user of being Macho / in control or in sync.

To a military mind its laughable.

Please desist.

Back
Top Bottom