What's new

India releases details of nine dead Mumbai gunmen

munir said:
Indian terrorism in Kashmir
Let them first stop terrorizing Kashmir... No negotiations.

hem..hem..Let me ask you something.Why would India want to create terrorism in its own region?These barbaric attacks were made by none other than the Jihadi separatists.
Kashmir is like the head of India and people who live there are a part of our nation no matter to what religion they may belong to.India encourages religious tolerance,and for your information Muslims in India benefit more than any other religion in India(they enjoy quota which means that they have a reserved seat in top educational institutions and government jobs and also fee waivers).If anybody in Kashmir wants to be a part of Pakistan,then let them shift to Pakistan.India is not gonna stop them from going there anyways.

hem..hem..Let me ask you something.Why would India want to create terrorism in its own region?These barbaric attacks were made by none other than the Jihadi separatists.
Kashmir is like the head of India and people who live there are a part of our nation no matter to what religion they may belong to.India encourages religious tolerance,and for your information Muslims in India benefit more than any other religion in India(they enjoy quota which means that they have a reserved seat in top educational institutions and government jobs and also fee waivers).If anybody in Kashmir wants to be a part of Pakistan,then let them shift to Pakistan.India is not gonna stop them from going there anyways.

good for india

ohh really??? probably this is why they are burnt alive and the locals and politicians involved in it are roaming freely even now....:guns:

ohh really??? probably this is why they are burnt alive and the locals and politicians involved in it are roaming freely even now....:guns:

Not only in Kashmir, these things also happens in other states as well. Politicians and powerful people go scot free using the loop holes in the law. I know you just focus on Kashmir and cry foul, but it is the case with other states as well.

Four of them look Indian. In any case. Let's see what the research says. If they're alive in Pakistan, it's not true. If they're from Pakistan they'll have family in Pakistan, they can be interviewed by ISI.

LOL, and now they've changed from Qasab to Iman again.

You mean they look non-tribal.

i can't understand one thing....and want to know about it from the very beginning that why indians forget or ignore every time to realize the freedom moments and freedom fighters of their own country and religion.

i can't understand one thing....and want to know about it from the very beginning that why indians forget or ignore every time to realize the freedom moments and freedom fighters of their own country and religion.

Most of it was done in a non-violent manner not by guns and bombs, killing innocents etc.

Sad incidents like that do happen.What you must realize is that politicians are immune to the powers of the long arm of the law thanks to the heavy weight lifting they do during the elections and you should not forget that corruption has its roots spread all over the world.But incidents like these does notaffect the lives of general muslim/christian population in India.They enjoy a bit more luxurious lives in terms of quota(quota which means that they have a reserved seat in all educational institutions ,government jobs,cheap and good quality food stuff etc etc)and they are the spotlight when elections begin.The general category are completely ignored.Don't judge India as anti muslim using some sad incidents that has happened.Around 20% of total Indian population are Muslims and for your information they too are proud to be Indians.

Most of it was done in a non-violent manner not by guns and bombs, killing innocents etc.

if i am not wrong then your government is still tring to find cent percent correct proves but ......

Ok so you want to say the fire on samjuhta express in non-violent...aaaa without guns or bombs. Then you may also called killing of innocent kashmiris as non violent, without guns....:cheesy:

if i am not wrong then your government is still tring to find cent percent correct proves but ......

Ok so you want to say the fire on samjuhta express in non-violent...aaaa without guns or bombs. Then you may also called killing of innocent kashmiris as non violent, without guns....:cheesy:

The Samjautha express case is still not solved to the logical conclusion.So yo have to wait before passing judgements

No body wants to kill innocent kashmiris. Only when protests turn violent and when army/police fires in self-defense such things happen. The army is not going house by house to kill each and every kashmiri.

The Samjautha express case is still not solved to the logical conclusion.So yo have to wait before passing judgements

No body wants to kill innocent kashmiris. Only when protests turn violent and when army/police fires in self-defense such things happen. The army is not going house by house to kill each and every kashmiri.

:cheesy:your pm came on conclusion after one hour the attacks started why he didn,t waited.

yeah killing childrens and raping womens is self defence:tsk:

:cheesy:your pm came on conclusion after one hour the attacks started why he didn,t waited.

It was more than 20hrs later PM accused Pakistan, that is, primarily because we have captured terrorist, unlike Samjautha.:cheesy:

yeah killing childrens and raping womens is self defence
You mean the way your army did in Bangladesh in 1971, then the answer is no.

We're eager to know who are Samjhauta express culprits. No matter if they're Hindus/Muslims.

For your information.. people of India rejected BJP (Reason: Brewing Hindu terrorism). They're still under Malegaon blast case.

Good news for all peace lovers:
Each and every Muslim of India united against terrorism... so called Jihad(?)
Hindus voted against terror (Sadhvi) backing BJP & The party is now tone downed and stands with ruling party!

Personally, as majority of Indians, I condemn Gujarat riot/Babur Masjit demolition as much as Godhra massacre/Babur's destruction of Ram temple...

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

We don't want more damn. No retaliation..

@Kashmir
Kashmir is Jugular vein of Pakistan..

and...

It's Head of India!

Indians also have same sentiment on Kashmir.

(Some Pakistani friends may ask "what about Kashmiri people's desire..?

We've Kashmiri..
1. Freedom fighters - as well as - Police & Jawans
2. Separatist leaders - as well as - National leaders
3. Street demonstrators - as well as - workers / professionals / College / School Students who're still side with India
4. group that boycotts election - as well as - long cue to cast their vote

If British cant rule India (Pakistan), how we can rule Kashmir without their consent? Give arms/ support / and a reason (for example.. religion).. I'm also raise my voice.. "I'M NOT INDIAN... I'M KUMBAKONI (My town is Kumbaknoam, I want my town to be a new country :taz:)

Solution (sorry, my humble opinion):
You've your part of your jugular vein. We also have our part of our head. That's all. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom